Go Back   Farm Town > Help & Support > Help & Support
Register FAQ Community Calendar Today's Posts Search

Old Jun 05 2021, 07:54 PM
Senior Moderator

Quote:
Originally Posted by theBuffyChicken View Post
Why does the facilities manager show White Whine Barrell (2), Champaign Barrell (6) and Red Wine Container (2) as "by missing" "remaining capacity" and "regular facilities" It has done this for years and I cannot figure it out. They are not missing, as the Winery and all facilities using them are full. Suggestions? My user ID is 563807333 aka "Turbo Fishing" and my real name is Lori. Thanks in advance!
Hi Lori,
As you said it has been that way for years. We don't know why it is, but you can ignore those when they are at the 1 batch level.
Please come visit me on my farms (underlined link above) and if you see me say hi! I do ask that you not send me in-game messages for any problems other than forum login issues, as I can only help with those from my farm.
Post your problem or question here in the forums and we will gladly help you to solve it as quickly as we can.
Old Jun 06 2021, 08:05 AM

Good morning from Texas. Y'all have been doing a fantastic job. However, I still have an issue with being able to "store" and "cash out" all of my facilities at once. I mentioned this before but I believe the person who responded thought I was talking about my animals. I clear my cache a lot of both my whole system and at least twice a week of my farm town cache.
Old Jun 06 2021, 08:33 AM

Quote:
Originally Posted by debhurst51 View Post
Good morning from Texas. Y'all have been doing a fantastic job. However, I still have an issue with being able to "store" and "cash out" all of my facilities at once. I mentioned this before but I believe the person who responded thought I was talking about my animals. I clear my cache a lot of both my whole system and at least twice a week of my farm town cache.
Hi debhurst51

Taz gave you the correct information when answering you.

To store all and cash out all, you need to have the options in the funnel as showing in the following pic. Here are the instructions:

Please open your Facility Manger and click on the Funnel Icon top right of the window that opens, then make sure that it is set like this for your facility tools to work on all facilities on all farms. Please remember to click the green check mark to save any changes.
In this version of the game, you need to have the options checked or you will receive a pop up saying "The xxx operation has no effect on any of the facilities that you have in your farms"
Old Jun 06 2021, 04:11 PM

Default Facilities not working

Hello, I can work the facilities on my farm, but the load all ones only. I have friends tell me I should be able to do also the start ones because they can but so far it will not let me. HELP
Thanks!!
Old Jun 06 2021, 04:22 PM
Senior Moderator

Quote:
Originally Posted by Ethel41 View Post
Hello, I can work the facilities on my farm, but the load all ones only. I have friends tell me I should be able to do also the start ones because they can but so far it will not let me. HELP
Thanks!!
Hi Ethel,
I moved your post to the subject thread about the facility manager.

Please open your Facility Manger and click on the Funnel Icon top right of the window that opens, then make sure that it is set like this for your facility tools to work on all facilities on all farms. Please remember to click the green check mark to save any changes.
Please come visit me on my farms (underlined link above) and if you see me say hi! I do ask that you not send me in-game messages for any problems other than forum login issues, as I can only help with those from my farm.
Post your problem or question here in the forums and we will gladly help you to solve it as quickly as we can.
Old Jun 06 2021, 07:57 PM

I cannot find my original post on this but am following up in case I missed a reply and to add further information

I cannot collect produce from my animals via the facility manager. I previously set the filters to do so. I have to collect manually

also, I have the milking station and the one for chickens/fowl. How do I use them. I tried by placing them on a farm and then I moved them to my storage like the other tool.

What is the secret?? IF these work, I'll consider getting the remaining one/s
Old Jun 06 2021, 08:05 PM
Senior Moderator

Quote:
Originally Posted by Majik Merlin View Post
I cannot find my original post on this but am following up in case I missed a reply and to add further information

I cannot collect produce from my animals via the facility manager. I previously set the filters to do so. I have to collect manually

also, I have the milking station and the one for chickens/fowl. How do I use them. I tried by placing them on a farm and then I moved them to my storage like the other tool.

What is the secret?? IF these work, I'll consider getting the remaining one/s
Hi Majik Merlin,
Your previous post was moved to the tool thread. You can find any of your posts and the answers after them by using the instructions in the following link:
http://www.slashkey.com/forum/showthread.php?t=594766

Those tools have to be in your storage. You also need to make sure you have the animal buildings showing in the facility manager by setting the funnel filter to show them as well as have it set to All Farms and not Current Farm.
You click the Harvest All and you should see those tools in the pop up. Then click the green check and it will harvest any of those that are ready.
Old Jun 08 2021, 04:16 AM

For about a week now I keep getting the the oops you already worked that facility notice when working a lot of my neighbors facilities. this has never happened with me before unless I go in within 8 hours of having worked it before. I know I have not worked 'any" neighbor facilities since around 3 or 4 yesterday afternoon (it's now 5 am). When it happens the black working facility bar stays up for around 4 to 5 seconds like it usually does when working a facility and getting products but I get the oops warning. Usually when I get the oops warning it happens almost immediately after arriving at the farm. I have the trains so the mayor works all farms for me.
Old Jun 08 2021, 07:54 AM

Location: UK but i'd rather be somewhere hot and sunny :) with a swimming pool!

Quote:
Originally Posted by Dr. Dirt View Post
For about a week now I keep getting the the oops you already worked that facility notice when working a lot of my neighbors facilities. this has never happened with me before unless I go in within 8 hours of having worked it before. I know I have not worked 'any" neighbor facilities since around 3 or 4 yesterday afternoon (it's now 5 am). When it happens the black working facility bar stays up for around 4 to 5 seconds like it usually does when working a facility and getting products but I get the oops warning. Usually when I get the oops warning it happens almost immediately after arriving at the farm. I have the trains so the mayor works all farms for me.
Hi Dr. Dirt,

What you are describing can be tricky to pin down. As you don't have show times in the toolbox yet, I can't ask you to check there for the rework check marks on facilities and service facilities before you work any friends facilities , nor do we have access to that information to check that in your data. We are hoping that feature will be added back to the game fairly soon. You would have needed to check there before working anyone's facilities after an 8 hour break and see if a time is showing or a green check mark for both types.

I've had an 8 hour break myself and am not having the oops issue on anyone's facilities so far today.

The usual culprit for timing issues in the game is computer date/time not being quite correct, so please double check that those are still showing correct on your computer at the moment. If any part of those are off that could be what the problem is.

If your wall request page goes back far enough, have a look and see if any of the friends you are getting this oops issue with could have posted earlier in the day that you might have already tried working. It may be that you have worked them previously but for some reason the pink background did not show up to indicate that you had already worked them. If you're not sure on this one it might be worth making a note of the names of friends you have already worked facilities for and if they post again later, see if those show up with a pink background or not.

The black loading box being up for that long when you work facilities is sounding like there may be a slowdown somewhere in your internet path from your computer to the game and that can be impossible to know where exactly that slowdown is. If there is a slowdown somewhere it's possible that the data isn't all getting transferred correctly causing a problem. When you start getting that black loading box up for a long time, if you've had the browser open a long time see if closing your browser for a few minutes then reopening it helps or if you are opening quite a few tabs to work several facility requests at once try closing the browser for a few minutes then try opening less tabs of facility requests and see if that works better for you when you get that loading issue.

Clickable Help Links:
Need help? Post in Help and Support
How to get and Create your Farm Link
How to FIND YOUR POSTS on the forum.

Old Jun 08 2021, 04:53 PM

Thanks for the help. I play on one computer in the morning and another in the afternoon. Maybe there is a time difference between them though I doubt it would be more than a minute or two. I've been playing that way for years and never had that problem until lately.

I did notice when I get the extra long black loading bar I get the oops every time.

Tags
belt, can't post from facility, cash out, display issues, duplicate facility, facilities, facility manager, facility wall requests, find facility on farm, fuel problems, fuel usage, funeral facilities, ingredient planner, levels, load all, non-workable facs, production facility, religious facilities, service facilities, service facility, store all, what's in stock, what's pending