Go Back   Farm Town > Help & Support > Help & Support

Old Jan 28 2022, 09:26 AM
Senior Moderator

Quote:
Originally Posted by jocelyne_1956 View Post
Hi: I'd like to suggest Mineral Mine & Turbo Mineral produce more Iron Ore. I have one of each on all 44 farms & still run low. It will definitely be a problem as more facilities requiring Iron Ore come up. Thank You.
Hi Jocelyne,
I moved your post to the subject thread about facilities.
If you wish to make a suggestion please post it in the Suggestions section. You can not start a new thread there, but you can reply to one that fits your suggestion.
Please come visit me on my farms (underlined link above) and if you see me say hi! I do ask that you not send me in-game messages for any problems other than forum login issues, as I can only help with those from my farm.
Post your problem or question here in the forums and we will gladly help you to solve it as quickly as we can.
Old Jan 28 2022, 06:01 PM
Getting Started ( Level 1 )

Farmer Since: Mar 27 2009
Level:
Trophies: 0
XP:

I just found out that none of my Haberdashery Stores (service fac) were actually loading when using the load all button for my facs before posting for workers.. had to do them manually.. was a fluke I happened to notice this, wondering now how many other facs are not being started and checking them all.
Old Jan 28 2022, 06:09 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by Aussie Rae View Post
I just found out that none of my Haberdashery Stores (service fac) were actually loading when using the load all button for my facs before posting for workers.. had to do them manually.. was a fluke I happened to notice this, wondering now how many other facs are not being started and checking them all.
Hi Aussie Rae

Was that service facility unchecked? if so then it will not be loaded when you use the Load All button in the facility manager.

You could use the funnel to check for facilities/services unchecked and/or disabled products

For Regular Facilities and Service Facilities, set it to Disabled Facilities and Containing Disabled Products. One at a time and click in the green check mark.
Old Jan 28 2022, 06:21 PM
Getting Started ( Level 1 )

Farmer Since: Mar 27 2009
Level:
Trophies: 0
XP:

Quote:
Originally Posted by marymarcel View Post
Hi Aussie Rae

Was that service facility unchecked? if so then it will not be loaded when you use the Load All button in the facility manager.

You could use the funnel to check for facilities/services unchecked and/or disabled products

For Regular Facilities and Service Facilities, set it to Disabled Facilities and Containing Disabled Products. One at a time and click in the green check mark.
yes it was checked.. when I opened the fac manually, I also found that there were thousands of products that had not cashed out when I use the cashout all feature... will inspect them again after friends have finished working them today.. I thought something was off as the numbers of facs listed in the areas (enter new name of farm) didn't tally with the numbers when working those particular farms...I write the numbers of facs down also in a google sheets app..
but its all good now as I am making sure to double check every day and not just trust the game...
Old Jan 30 2022, 05:43 AM

Default Facility Manager Showing Wrong Totals

All of my facilities are not being filled when I click on the "Start All" I know I have somewhere between 2,000 and 5,000 facilities but it is now saying 239
USER ID number ( 570556738 )
HELP, what can I do to correct this?
Attached Images
File Type: jpg ft.jpg (94.4 KB, 3 views)
Old Jan 30 2022, 06:14 AM

Location: UK but i'd rather be somewhere hot and sunny :) with a swimming pool!

Quote:
Originally Posted by anothersuzie View Post
All of my facilities are not being filled when I click on the "Start All" I know I have somewhere between 2,000 and 5,000 facilities but it is now saying 239
USER ID number ( 570556738 )
HELP, what can I do to correct this?
Hi anothersuzie,

When the Start All or Load all isn't showing the correct amounts for either type of facilities it usually means that funnel filter in the facility manager isn't set to show all facilities on all farms.

Please check the following:

Open your Facility Manager and click on the Funnel icon

In the Facility Filter window please check that you have it set like this, if it is not please change it to that and remember to click the green check mark to save the setting:
When you have done that please check the figures again when you click on the buttons at the top of the facility manager.

Clickable Help Links:
Need help? Post in Help and Support
How to get and Create your Farm Link
How to FIND YOUR POSTS on the forum.

Old Jan 30 2022, 08:04 AM

Thank you very much Tiger, that's exactly what it was. All is working fine now.
Old Jan 30 2022, 07:50 PM
Account Not Linked

When I go to work facilities in the bottom left where the persons name comes up I sometimes get "Cindie All Big tools/fuel" flick up before the right persons name comes up. Not sure why it is doing this and how to fix it. Thank you.
Old Jan 30 2022, 08:18 PM
Senior Moderator

Quote:
Originally Posted by rodkay1@bigpond.com View Post
When I go to work facilities in the bottom left where the persons name comes up I sometimes get "Cindie All Big tools/fuel" flick up before the right persons name comes up. Not sure why it is doing this and how to fix it. Thank you.
Hi Rodkay,
We are not sure why it is happening either or how to fix it, but it doesn't effect any work you are doing.
Please come visit me on my farms (underlined link above) and if you see me say hi! I do ask that you not send me in-game messages for any problems other than forum login issues, as I can only help with those from my farm.
Post your problem or question here in the forums and we will gladly help you to solve it as quickly as we can.
Old Jan 30 2022, 11:20 PM

I am really concerned. When I started Farm Town I put an oil rig on every farm. As I get a new one, it is automatic. I was looking through the facility manager and I noticed several farms missing oil rigs. I started purchasing and replacing but there is a lot that was missing! Then I started looking through my banks which each farm had one and I am noticing the same problem. If my farms are losing facilities, why am I playing? Is there anything that can be done?

Last edited by Taz D; Jan 30 2022 at 11:23 PM. Reason: Removed unrelated quote

Tags
belt, can't post from facility, cash out, display issues, duplicate facility, facilities, facility manager, facility wall requests, find facility on farm, fuel problems, fuel usage, funeral facilities, ingredient planner, levels, load all, non-workable facs, production facility, religious facilities, service facilities, service facility, store all, what's in stock, what's pending