Go Back   Farm Town > Help & Support > Help & Support

Old Jul 11 2023, 07:07 AM

Location: UK but i'd rather be somewhere hot and sunny :) with a swimming pool!

Quote:
Originally Posted by nickydwuk View Post
In the last few days I have noticed that when I put my facilities out to work and people work them - not all are done. My husband works mine and when he has done them I check and some are showing as 80% full which is what I expect but others still show 100% - he has worked all the facilities until the mayor takes over and does the rest. Is there a glitch when the mayor takes over and it does not register? This is affecting my Neighborhood Quest as some of the facilities are not emptying enough for me to fill up as expected.
Hi nickydwuk,

Could he have more than just your facility work requests open and working for several farmers at the same time? Opening multiple tabs can prevent all the data transferring correctly for all of them. Have him try try those requests again and see if he does not get an oops for a farm. If he gets products from any of them then those likely did not get worked first time round.

If any of your farms are private and he does not have the 2 train requirement to work all farms from one farm then he won't be able to work the private ones as he has already worked the majority of your farms already so can't get to them and the mayor will not take over to do it for him until he has completed 50%.

If you have not suggested to him to run memcache he can try that as well before he tries to work them again or if he wants to wait the allotted time to be able rework them all.
In case you want to send him the links, both memcache links are in the following post, run whichever one he is using to play Farm Town on:
The memcache links are posted in the following link:
http://www.slashkey.com/forum/showthread.php?t=627590

Clickable Help Links:
Need help? Post in Help and Support
How to get and Create your Farm Link
How to FIND YOUR POSTS on the forum.

Old Jul 11 2023, 01:43 PM

Thanks for the suggestions. This has worked previously so thought it was a glitch. Will have a look and see if any of what you suggest is the cause but not sure why it used to work but now doesn't. Will keep trying.
Old Jul 11 2023, 02:47 PM

Default mineral mines

can you put a regular mineral mine and a turbo mineral mine on the same farm
Old Jul 11 2023, 02:51 PM
Senior Moderator

Quote:
Originally Posted by grandm View Post
can you put a regular mineral mine and a turbo mineral mine on the same farm
Hi Grandm,
I moved your post to the thread about facilities.
Yes you can have 1 of each on a farm.
Please come visit me on my farms (underlined link above) and if you see me say hi! I do ask that you not send me in-game messages for any problems other than forum login issues, as I can only help with those from my farm.
Post your problem or question here in the forums and we will gladly help you to solve it as quickly as we can.
Old Jul 12 2023, 03:44 PM

I tried, for the first time, to do Posting on new Website FT and discovered it would not/did not complete full listing of each item that has a tick mark. The Facilities that showed less then 100% filled were checked against the same ones in FT(FaceBook) and I was able to top up those. I have not seen another posting stating this probem and thought I should bring it to the attention of our hard working staff before we reach the deadline of July 24th
Old Jul 12 2023, 03:58 PM
Senior Moderator

Quote:
Originally Posted by seafever View Post
I tried, for the first time, to do Posting on new Website FT and discovered it would not/did not complete full listing of each item that has a tick mark. The Facilities that showed less then 100% filled were checked against the same ones in FT(FaceBook) and I was able to top up those. I have not seen another posting stating this probem and thought I should bring it to the attention of our hard working staff before we reach the deadline of July 24th
Hi seafever,
I am not sure what you mean by posting in website not completing full list?
I are you talking about loading your facilities and services and not the posting of them?
That can happen in either case if you happen to run short of ingredients/products for the filling. When that happens then the loading does not complete. You can usually tell this by watching your diversification score. It is is a lot lower than normal then you know it didn't complete. Try restarting your farms with play button and then load again.

The ingredients you get back from when the bonus batches are done for you do not get added back to your storage to be used imediately. So if you didn't have enough in your storage to complete all of the loading it can cause this to happen

It doesn't have anything to do with which version you are in as they both work the same from your storage.
Please come visit me on my farms (underlined link above) and if you see me say hi! I do ask that you not send me in-game messages for any problems other than forum login issues, as I can only help with those from my farm.
Post your problem or question here in the forums and we will gladly help you to solve it as quickly as we can.
Old Jul 12 2023, 09:54 PM

Taz, I was referring to the loading of ALL my Facilities for a Posting, from FT Website. There was NO SHORTAGE of supplies. The complete LOADING came up short. I checked immediately on FT/Facebook to see what the problem might be and there was absolutely no reason for the failure of filling the Produce and Providers of each Facility in FT Website. I was able to complete the loading from FT/Facebook, immediately. I thought there might be a glitch. Maybe at the age eighty one I have not been very clear in my report but felt it necessary to try and let peope know, while we have the chance to see the differences between FT Website and FT Facebook.
Old Jul 12 2023, 10:09 PM
Senior Moderator

Quote:
Taz, I was referring to the loading of ALL my Facilities for a Posting, from FT Website. There was NO SHORTAGE of supplies. The complete LOADING came up short. I checked immediately on FT/Facebook to see what the problem might be and there was absolutely no reason for the failure of filling the Produce and Providers of each Facility in FT Website. I was able to complete the loading from FT/Facebook, immediately. I thought there might be a glitch. Maybe at the age eighty one I have not been very clear in my report but felt it necessary to try and let peope know, while we have the chance to see the differences between FT Website and FT Facebook.
Hi Seafever,
I did understand what you are saying.

When you switched to the Facebook version then anything you had coming back from the bonus batches being added would have been put back in your storage at that time. You could have done the same just by restarting the website version. Those items would have been added back to storage and you would have been able to fill the rest of the facilities. Regardless of which version you are using they load the same way as all of that is done through the same server.
Old Jul 13 2023, 09:15 AM

So sorry for wasting your time, Taz. You are a lucky man to have so many friends and neighbors who help you immediately empty your Facilities as soon as you do a Posting, therefore you get bonuses galore. I, apparently, live in another world where maybe 3 people will visit my Facility Postings, making it impossible to gain bonuses of 10,000 or more, in the time it takes me to move from Point A to Point B, to get information. Seldom do I make comment on any subject as I know things will be worked out, eventually, but in this particular instance when FT is moving a huge number of farms it is easy for the smaller points to be missed, ignored or misundertood. I thank you for the replies but sorry the issue was/is NOT understood and it would only be of concern to the smaller farms, maybe.
Old Jul 13 2023, 09:28 AM
Senior Moderator

Quote:
So sorry for wasting your time, Taz. You are a lucky man to have so many friends and neighbors who help you immediately empty your Facilities as soon as you do a Posting, therefore you get bonuses galore. I, apparently, live in another world where maybe 3 people will visit my Facility Postings, making it impossible to gain bonuses of 10,000 or more, in the time it takes me to move from Point A to Point B, to get information. Seldom do I make comment on any subject as I know things will be worked out, eventually, but in this particular instance when FT is moving a huge number of farms it is easy for the smaller points to be missed, ignored or misundertood. I thank you for the replies but sorry the issue was/is NOT understood and it would only be of concern to the smaller farms, maybe.
Hi Seafever,
Nothing about your farms are moving. Ther only thing changing is how you go through the internet to get to your farms and play. Facebook is only a front end to get to your farms but they have always been on and the game played on servers owned and operated by Farm Town. The website set up by Farm Town is just a different front end to allow you to get to the same servers where your farms are located and to play.
I do understand that your problem was that your facilities did not all fill the first time you loaded them. It is not a unique problem to smaller farms. It is not a problem that can occur not just in the website.

If you wish you may contact Support concerning this. To contact Support click on the link below, fill out the form and submit it. Be patient as it can take anywhere from a few hours to a few days for them to respond to you depending on how many tickets they have ahead of yours.
To contact through Facebook:

http://apps.facebook.com/farmtown/settings2/support/

To contact through the website:
http://apps.slashkey.com/farmtown/settings2/support/

You will receive an automatic response email when you submit your ticket. That email will have your ticket number and a link for you to check the status of your ticket, so please do not delete that email. If you do not see the email then check your spam folder as sometimes those emails get classified as spam.

If you are having a problem getting responses from Support please read the information in the following link:
http://www.slashkey.com/forum/showthread.php?t=644366

Tags
belt, can't post from facility, cash out, display issues, duplicate facility, facilities, facility manager, facility wall requests, find facility on farm, fuel problems, fuel usage, funeral facilities, ingredient planner, levels, load all, non-workable facs, production facility, religious facilities, service facilities, service facility, store all, what's in stock, what's pending