Go Back   Farm Town > Help & Support > Help & Support
Register FAQ Community Calendar Today's Posts Search

Old Jul 10 2023, 01:36 PM

Question Numbers are skewed?

I am trying to fill my facilities and clients, and certain facilities are not loading. They are telling me I need olive oil for example, when in fact I have more than thousands in storage, same with the metal mill ingredients. Is this just a temporary ooops going on or another problem? Please advise. Thanks!
Old Jul 10 2023, 02:03 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by MammaKanode View Post
I am trying to fill my facilities and clients, and certain facilities are not loading. They are telling me I need olive oil for example, when in fact I have more than thousands in storage, same with the metal mill ingredients. Is this just a temporary ooops going on or another problem? Please advise. Thanks!
Hi MammaKanode

Please do the following:

Open your Facility Manager and then click in the little note book at the top.

That is your Ingredient planner which let you if you are short on some ingredients using different filters.

Set the Ingredient planner to:

All Facilities
15 days (this will show you what you need to fill your facilities to 100 %)
By Missing.

Also put a check mark for Include disable products.

Then click in blue Update button.

If you see products with amounts in black and red, then that means you are short for them.
The black amount shows you how many of that ingredient you need to fill all facilities to 100% in a full run.
The red number into brackets shows you how many more of that item you need to have to be able to fill all your facilities to 100%

You can change the second filter (15 days) to different times to see how many of those products you will need.
Old Jul 10 2023, 02:10 PM

Default response

I have done all of those things. I have thousands and thousands of the ingredients it is saying I don't have. The metal mills were empty. I had over 80, ,000 in there of each ingredients, and now they are down to 3800. There must be problem in the game. Same with eggs. 90,000 + all gone in one load?? Why have I never had all these problems before?
Old Jul 10 2023, 02:24 PM

Quote:
I have done all of those things. I have thousands and thousands of the ingredients it is saying I don't have. The metal mills were empty. I had over 80, ,000 in there of each ingredients, and now they are down to 3800. There must be problem in the game. Same with eggs. 90,000 + all gone in one load?? Why have I never had all these problems before?
If you found that some of your facilities were empty, then check the funnel to see if have it set the correct way.

Please open your Facility Manger and click on the Funnel Icon top right of the window that opens, then make sure that it is set like this for your facility tools to work on all facilities on all farms. Please remember to click the green check mark to save any changes.
The amount used depends on how many facilities you own and how many times you refill them during the day.

You have many restaurants and in some cases 3 or 4 of the same type. Restaurants use lot of hen eggs and olive oil.

If you wish you can contact Support. To contact them click on the link below, fill out the form and submit it. Please include all details about your problem so you can get help faster. Be patient as it can take anywhere from a few hours to a few days for them to respond to you depending on how many tickets they have ahead of yours.

From Facebook use:
http://apps.facebook.com/farmtown/settings2/support/

From the website use:
http://apps.slashkey.com/farmtown/settings2/support/

You will receive an automatic response email when you submit your ticket. That email will have your ticket number and a link for you to check the status of your ticket, so please do not delete that email. If you do not see the email then check your spam folder as sometimes those emails get classified as spam.

If you are having a problem getting responses from Support please read the information in the following link:
http://www.slashkey.com/forum/showthread.php?t=644366
Old Jul 10 2023, 02:48 PM

Default Too bad

It's a shame that suddenly, with this transition, all of my supplies seem to disappear. I have deactivated two entire farms and will deactivate ALL duplicates and see what happens. What is the point of having them if I can't use them? We'll give it a week without posting and see what happens. You have problems with this game. Why not admit that instead of telling me to look at lists that I have already looked at since 2009 many times? Once they are empty, I will put the faiclities in storage.
Old Jul 10 2023, 02:52 PM

Quote:
It's a shame that suddenly, with this transition, all of my supplies seem to disappear. I have deactivated two entire farms and will deactivate ALL duplicates and see what happens. What is the point of having them if I can't use them? We'll give it a week without posting and see what happens. You have problems with this game. Why not admit that instead of telling me to look at lists that I have already looked at since 2009 many times? Once they are empty, I will put the faiclities in storage.
We are only trying to help you MammaKanode so please contact Support as suggested and see if they can find any problem with your account.
Old Jul 10 2023, 03:49 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by Tiger View Post
Hi Dr. Dirt,

Could this be what is confusing you...

You should only be seeing one of each facility request per friend, (one regular facility request and one service facility request) once you work them if they post facilities again, you still only see the most recently posted ones, the older facility posts by them are automatically removed.
If the older facility posts were not removed for the same farmer that would up more room on the facility wall request page to show was many posts as possible from different farmers.
The other thing that could be happening is if farmers are posting facilities using Facebook and not allowing them to show up on the facility wall requests page then you would not see those on the facility wall requests page using either FB or the Website.
There is no option to prevent them from showing on facility wall requests when posting facilities using the website, it's only possible with the Facebook version.

You also don't have that option when posting things like bonuses and ingredients from either version of the game. All the bonuses and ingredients will show up to give you the choice of which ones you want to help with.
If there are any farmers posts that you think are missing from the 2 walls (facility wall requests and other wall requests), you would need to check with some of them to see if they posted today. That's not something we can do for you.
I'm not confused just wondering why they don't go back as far anymore. Right now it goes back 5 hours yet I know some of my neighbors that posted today posted around nine to ten hours ago and they don't show up in the current five hours so why doesn't the posts go back further where I can see them. It doesn't matter now because I worked their posts earlier but when I get up in the morning I can only see 5 to 9 hours back and I know my neighbors are posting. They have been posting everyday about the same time for a long time.
Old Jul 10 2023, 05:34 PM

Location: UK but i'd rather be somewhere hot and sunny :) with a swimming pool!

Quote:
Originally Posted by Dr. Dirt View Post
I'm not confused just wondering why they don't go back as far anymore. Right now it goes back 5 hours yet I know some of my neighbors that posted today posted around nine to ten hours ago and they don't show up in the current five hours so why doesn't the posts go back further where I can see them. It doesn't matter now because I worked their posts earlier but when I get up in the morning I can only see 5 to 9 hours back and I know my neighbors are posting. They have been posting everyday about the same time for a long time.
Hi Dr. Dirt,

So the friends that posted 10 hours go, have not posted their facilities again and you now can't see their posts with a pink background? We are not aware of any changes being done to remove posts already worked from showing up.

Are all your neighbours and buddies still showing up as active in the game over the last few days?

Do you tend to have both versions of the game open at the same time or are you only playing one version then closing it and then opening the other?

Did you check with any friends and find that they have posted but you are unable to see their posts?

If it's none of those and you've done all the routine clearing and updates, also tried logging out of both FB and the website and back in and are in the current build, then you can report this to support for them to look at.

If you are logged into the website use this support link:
https://apps.slashkey.com/farmtown/settings2/support/

If you are logged into Facebook use this one:

Clickable Help Links:
Need help? Post in Help and Support
How to get and Create your Farm Link
How to FIND YOUR POSTS on the forum.

Old Jul 10 2023, 06:32 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by Tiger View Post
Hi Dr. Dirt,

So the friends that posted 10 hours go, have not posted their facilities again and you now can't see their posts with a pink background? We are not aware of any changes being done to remove posts already worked from showing up.

Yes I can't see their posts with the pink background.

Are all your neighbours and buddies still showing up as active in the game over the last few days?

Yes

Do you tend to have both versions of the game open at the same time or are you only playing one version then closing it and then opening the other?

One version at the time.

Did you check with any friends and find that they have posted but you are unable to see their posts?

No, I saw their posts earlier but can't see them now.

If it's none of those and you've done all the routine clearing and updates, also tried logging out of both FB and the website and back in and are in the current build, then you can report this to support for them to look at.

I'll give it a few days and see if it clears up. If it doesn't I'll contact support.

If you are logged into the website use this support link:
https://apps.slashkey.com/farmtown/settings2/support/

If you are logged into Facebook use this one:
Thanks Tiger for all your help. I thought maybe they were doing something different and thought I would check and see.
Old Jul 11 2023, 03:23 AM

In the last few days I have noticed that when I put my facilities out to work and people work them - not all are done. My husband works mine and when he has done them I check and some are showing as 80% full which is what I expect but others still show 100% - he has worked all the facilities until the mayor takes over and does the rest. Is there a glitch when the mayor takes over and it does not register? This is affecting my Neighborhood Quest as some of the facilities are not emptying enough for me to fill up as expected.

Tags
belt, can't post from facility, cash out, display issues, duplicate facility, facilities, facility manager, facility wall requests, find facility on farm, fuel problems, fuel usage, funeral facilities, ingredient planner, levels, load all, non-workable facs, production facility, religious facilities, service facilities, service facility, store all, what's in stock, what's pending