Go Back   Farm Town > Help & Support > Help & Support

Old Jul 06 2023, 02:14 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by sdsickinger View Post
Thanks marymarcel
You are welcome sdsickinger
Old Jul 07 2023, 04:28 PM

I have a few accounts and when my main account posted for working facilities, I went to two of my other accounts and that post is not to be found at all. On the "neighbor" strip, they're listed, but under the "My Neighbors" tab, there is no one. How do I fix this in order to work the facilities? I can do it from the FB site, but not the Farmtown website.
Old Jul 07 2023, 04:38 PM
Senior Moderator

Quote:
Originally Posted by KnittyGirl View Post
I have a few accounts and when my main account posted for working facilities, I went to two of my other accounts and that post is not to be found at all. On the "neighbor" strip, they're listed, but under the "My Neighbors" tab, there is no one. How do I fix this in order to work the facilities? I can do it from the FB site, but not the Farmtown website.
Hi KnittyGirl,
The My Neighbors tab does not work in the website. Instead look for the people icon between the Farm Selector and the message envelope at the top of your farms. That is the new location for the neighbors, buddies, and friends lists.
Please come visit me on my farms (underlined link above) and if you see me say hi! I do ask that you not send me in-game messages for any problems other than forum login issues, as I can only help with those from my farm.
Post your problem or question here in the forums and we will gladly help you to solve it as quickly as we can.
Old Jul 08 2023, 10:49 AM

Quote:
Originally Posted by Taz D View Post
Hi KnittyGirl,
The My Neighbors tab does not work in the website. Instead look for the people icon between the Farm Selector and the message envelope at the top of your farms. That is the new location for the neighbors, buddies, and friends lists.
Thank you Taz!!!
Old Jul 08 2023, 11:05 AM

Right now when i click on some links to work factories while in the new site it will come up and save i cant work them because we are not friends, which i have always took to mean friends on face book. I know i have had people say they can't work mine and once i send them a friend request in facebook and they accept it they cane work them. so once facebook is gone will that still apply.

Farming since April 26 2009
Old Jul 08 2023, 11:51 AM
Senior Moderator

Quote:
Originally Posted by Tom C View Post
Right now when i click on some links to work factories while in the new site it will come up and save i cant work them because we are not friends, which i have always took to mean friends on face book. I know i have had people say they can't work mine and once i send them a friend request in facebook and they accept it they cane work them. so once facebook is gone will that still apply.
Hi Tom C,
I moved your post to the Help & Support thread about Faclities.
Are you sure it is the web site you are trying to work those in? That would happen in the Facebook version, but should not happen in the website. Do you possibly have both versions open at the same time you are working those? That could cause this to happen.
Please come visit me on my farms (underlined link above) and if you see me say hi! I do ask that you not send me in-game messages for any problems other than forum login issues, as I can only help with those from my farm.
Post your problem or question here in the forums and we will gladly help you to solve it as quickly as we can.
Old Jul 10 2023, 03:51 AM

I have a total of 21 links going back nine hours on the facility work wall. It has been doing this several days now. I used to get a lot more links to work that went back 20 hours. I have 23 on the other wall requests wall that only go back ten hours. Has something changed.
Old Jul 10 2023, 06:45 AM

Location: UK but i'd rather be somewhere hot and sunny :) with a swimming pool!

Quote:
Originally Posted by Dr. Dirt View Post
I have a total of 21 links going back nine hours on the facility work wall. It has been doing this several days now. I used to get a lot more links to work that went back 20 hours. I have 23 on the other wall requests wall that only go back ten hours. Has something changed.
Hi Dr. Dirt,

Is this using Facebook or the Website?

I am seeing far more posts than that myself in both versions. Have you checked with any friends that you are used to seeing post more frequently, perhaps daily, if they have been posting recently?

Make sure that you have checked your Farmers Lists in the game to make sure you still have friends as either a neighbour or buddy.

Clickable Help Links:
Need help? Post in Help and Support
How to get and Create your Farm Link
How to FIND YOUR POSTS on the forum.

Old Jul 10 2023, 12:07 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by Tiger View Post
Hi Dr. Dirt,

Is this using Facebook or the Website?

I am seeing far more posts than that myself in both versions. Have you checked with any friends that you are used to seeing post more frequently, perhaps daily, if they have been posting recently?

Make sure that you have checked your Farmers Lists in the game to make sure you still have friends as either a neighbour or buddy.
It does it on the website and FB. Now I only get 18 posts that go back 3 hours. My number of neighbors that post has not changed that much. I should still be seeing the posts that I saw earlier today but now am only seeing 3 hours worth. I think I should be seeing more than a total of 18 posts since I saw them earlier today but now I can't see those anymore.
Old Jul 10 2023, 12:39 PM

Location: UK but i'd rather be somewhere hot and sunny :) with a swimming pool!

Quote:
Originally Posted by Dr. Dirt View Post
It does it on the website and FB. Now I only get 18 posts that go back 3 hours. My number of neighbors that post has not changed that much. I should still be seeing the posts that I saw earlier today but now am only seeing 3 hours worth. I think I should be seeing more than a total of 18 posts since I saw them earlier today but now I can't see those anymore.
Hi Dr. Dirt,

Could this be what is confusing you...

You should only be seeing one of each facility request per friend, (one regular facility request and one service facility request) once you work them if they post facilities again, you still only see the most recently posted ones, the older facility posts by them are automatically removed.
If the older facility posts were not removed for the same farmer that would up more room on the facility wall request page to show was many posts as possible from different farmers.
The other thing that could be happening is if farmers are posting facilities using Facebook and not allowing them to show up on the facility wall requests page then you would not see those on the facility wall requests page using either FB or the Website.
There is no option to prevent them from showing on facility wall requests when posting facilities using the website, it's only possible with the Facebook version.

You also don't have that option when posting things like bonuses and ingredients from either version of the game. All the bonuses and ingredients will show up to give you the choice of which ones you want to help with.
If there are any farmers posts that you think are missing from the 2 walls (facility wall requests and other wall requests), you would need to check with some of them to see if they posted today. That's not something we can do for you.

Clickable Help Links:
Need help? Post in Help and Support
How to get and Create your Farm Link
How to FIND YOUR POSTS on the forum.

Tags
belt, can't post from facility, cash out, display issues, duplicate facility, facilities, facility manager, facility wall requests, find facility on farm, fuel problems, fuel usage, funeral facilities, ingredient planner, levels, load all, non-workable facs, production facility, religious facilities, service facilities, service facility, store all, what's in stock, what's pending