Go Back   Farm Town > Help & Support > Help & Support

Old Jul 08 2022, 10:45 AM
Senior Moderator

Quote:
Originally Posted by rmyers64 View Post
Since the new release of yesterday, my farms get stuck on loading at about 97%.
This is on my own farms as well as friends.

I have cleared my computer history as well as the memcache multiple times to no avail.
Hi rmyers,
I moved your post to the Help & Support subject thread about loading problems.
Please make sure your browser and windows or mac are up to date. I do know that Firefox did an update yesterday prior to the release.

If that doesn't fix it please try all the suggestions in the first post of this thread including the ones in the link in that post.
Please come visit me on my farms (underlined link above) and if you see me say hi! I do ask that you not send me in-game messages for any problems other than forum login issues, as I can only help with those from my farm.
Post your problem or question here in the forums and we will gladly help you to solve it as quickly as we can.
Old Jul 08 2022, 11:44 AM

Default Not loading farms correctly since July 7 update

When I try to go to my own farms, or to a neighbor's farm it is getting stuck loading at about 97%. I have cleared memcache. Cleared computer history. Removed and reloaded the farmtown game totally. Started and restarted my computer.

To no avail. Waited for a day thinking perhaps it would be resolved, but it is still performing the same.
Old Jul 08 2022, 11:47 AM
Senior Moderator

Quote:
When I try to go to my own farms, or to a neighbor's farm it is getting stuck loading at about 97%. I have cleared memcache. Cleared computer history. Removed and reloaded the farmtown game totally. Started and restarted my computer.

To no avail. Waited for a day thinking perhaps it would be resolved, but it is still performing the same.
Hi Rmyers,
I moved your post to the thread about loading problems. Your previous post concerning this was moved here and answered. Please read the post directlt above yours
To find your posts when they are moved please use the instructions in the following link:
http://www.slashkey.com/forum/showthread.php?t=594766
Please come visit me on my farms (underlined link above) and if you see me say hi! I do ask that you not send me in-game messages for any problems other than forum login issues, as I can only help with those from my farm.
Post your problem or question here in the forums and we will gladly help you to solve it as quickly as we can.
Old Jul 08 2022, 12:44 PM

Default Loading farms freezing since July 7 update.

Cleared memcache.
Cleared browser.
Removed app, reinstalled.
Shut down, restarted computer.

multiple times.

https://apps.facebook.com/farmtown/p...384&farm_ix=33
Old Jul 08 2022, 01:13 PM

Quote:
Cleared memcache.
Cleared browser.
Removed app, reinstalled.
Shut down, restarted computer.

multiple times.

https://apps.facebook.com/farmtown/p...384&farm_ix=33
Hi rmyers64

Did you try all suggestions given in the first post of this thread, including the ones in the links?

Did you reset your router/modem?

Which browser are you using? Did you check if your browser is up to date and if you have any pending updates for Windows or Mac if you use it.
As Taz told you, Firefox uptaded yesterday and Chrome 2 days ago.

I loaded your farms without problems.

I hide all Show.... options in your preferences, the wrench, to let you load the farm faster, so you will have to show them again after loading your farms.
Old Jul 10 2022, 01:14 PM
Account Not Linked

hi

you fixed the issue I had back in June. But since the update on the 7Th of July, I'm unable to go in again. Same issue the black screen
SessionId: 6101409
Old Jul 10 2022, 02:03 PM

Went to farmtown a few hours ago no problem .. now I get this.. https://www.facebook.com/photo/?fbid....1066025693223 "embedded page at slashkey says.. your browser does not support WebGL"
Old Jul 10 2022, 02:06 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by Sensfan View Post
hi

you fixed the issue I had back in June. But since the update on the 7Th of July, I'm unable to go in again. Same issue the black screen
SessionId: 6101409
Hi Sensfan

Which browser are you using? is it Chrome? Did you check if your browser is up to date?

Also, check if you have any pending update for Windows or Mac in case you use it.

After any update, please restart.

Do you have any addons or extension active in your browser such as an add blocker or an addon to keep Facebook using the old layout?

Did you try another updated browser to see if you have the same problem?

You can go to the first post, first page of this thread and try all suggestions given there, including the ones in the links.

You can also to the following link and check the suggetions for your computer:
http://r1.slashkey.com/forum/showthread.php?t=650270
Old Jul 10 2022, 02:07 PM

never mind it worked itself out??
Old Jul 10 2022, 02:08 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by Sundos View Post
Went to farmtown a few hours ago no problem .. now I get this.. https://www.facebook.com/photo/?fbid....1066025693223 "embedded page at slashkey says.. your browser does not support WebGL"
Hi Sundos

This usually happens when your browser encounters and error and "thinks" WebGL is disabled.

Try closing your browser for a few minutes and then reopen it. If that doesnt fix the problem, then restart your computer.

If nothing works for you, then clear your browser cache. The first time you load the game after the clearing, it will load slowly as all graphics have to be loaded again.

If you need instructions on how to clear your browser cache, please visit the following link:
http://r1.slashkey.com/forum/showthread.php?t=421890

Tags
cannot load game, farm not loading, farm town not loading, frequent crashes, game freezes, green screen, loading issues, saving data, u00, webgl, white screen, x025, x025 error