Go Back   Farm Town > Help & Support > Help & Support

Old Dec 28 2022, 07:42 AM

Quote:
Originally Posted by piscesfem View Post
The new Guyanese restaurant won't start the Guyanese Chicken Curry, saying need more chicken (got plenty)
When you click on the ?, the image of the chicken not showing, only saying image not available....

Update:
Same issue with the cook up Rice....

Never mind, seems to have fixed itself now...
Old Dec 28 2022, 11:28 AM

Location: UK but i'd rather be somewhere hot and sunny :) with a swimming pool!

Quote:
Originally Posted by piscesfem View Post
Never mind, seems to have fixed itself now...
Hi piscesfem,

The devs released a fix for it which is why it is working now. Thanks for letting us know!

Clickable Help Links:
Need help? Post in Help and Support
How to get and Create your Farm Link
How to FIND YOUR POSTS on the forum.

Old Dec 28 2022, 12:04 PM

Hi. Is there a way to find out if I have more than one facility on a farm?
Hopefully, an easy way. Thanks.

Playing Farm Town since May 12, 2009!
Old Dec 28 2022, 12:18 PM
Senior Moderator

Quote:
Originally Posted by Karlene View Post
Hi. Is there a way to find out if I have more than one facility on a farm?
Hopefully, an easy way. Thanks.
Hi Karlene,
If you have more than one of the same facility on a farm then you will get a pop up stating that when you go to the farm.
Please come visit me on my farms (underlined link above) and if you see me say hi! I do ask that you not send me in-game messages for any problems other than forum login issues, as I can only help with those from my farm.
Post your problem or question here in the forums and we will gladly help you to solve it as quickly as we can.
Old Dec 28 2022, 01:29 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by Taz D View Post
Hi Karlene,
If you have more than one of the same facility on a farm then you will get a pop up stating that when you go to the farm.
Hi Taz,
That feature doesn't seem to work for me. I had 2 pet food factories on farm 17, but didn't know. When I searched for pet food I could see them both. So, I left one on 17 and moved the other to farm 23. I also have one on farm 5. Is there any other way to find out? Thanks again!

Old Dec 28 2022, 02:25 PM
Senior Moderator

Quote:
Hi Taz,
That feature doesn't seem to work for me. I had 2 pet food factories on farm 17, but didn't know. When I searched for pet food I could see them both. So, I left one on 17 and moved the other to farm 23. I also have one on farm 5. Is there any other way to find out? Thanks again!
Hi Karlene,
There isn't another way short of searching each farm. It will tell you if you are buying and adding a second one to a farm you will get a warning.
The warning pop up though is only for farm cash facilities and does not work for coin ones.
Please come visit me on my farms (underlined link above) and if you see me say hi! I do ask that you not send me in-game messages for any problems other than forum login issues, as I can only help with those from my farm.
Post your problem or question here in the forums and we will gladly help you to solve it as quickly as we can.

Last edited by Taz D; Dec 28 2022 at 02:48 PM.
Old Dec 28 2022, 08:27 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by Taz D View Post
Hi Karlene,
There isn't another way short of searching each farm. It will tell you if you are buying and adding a second one to a farm you will get a warning.
The warning pop up though is only for farm cash facilities and does not work for coin ones.
Thanks Taz.
I wasn't buying the facilities. I was moving them from one farm to another, so there wasn't a warning. Anyway, slowly, but surely, I'm discovering the ones that are doubled and moving them to a different farm. I had my fingers crossed that there was a speedy way.
Thanks again.

Old Dec 28 2022, 08:48 PM
Senior Moderator

Quote:
Thanks Taz.
I wasn't buying the facilities. I was moving them from one farm to another, so there wasn't a warning. Anyway, slowly, but surely, I'm discovering the ones that are doubled and moving them to a different farm. I had my fingers crossed that there was a speedy way.
Thanks again.
Hi Karlene,
Only for the farm cash ones. For the coin ones you don't get the pop up.
Old Dec 28 2022, 10:19 PM

Default facilities not showing up in facility manager

hi,
I bought a couple of new facilities but when I went to the facility manager to load and manage my facilities I noticed that they are NOT showing up in the facility manager. Specifically my cookware factory and the furniture factory, they are the 2 newest ones I bought a day or two ago IDK how to fix this but it will make life a little tougher if I have to manage these separately, thank you in advance for your help
Old Dec 28 2022, 10:36 PM

Just noticed that the newly released restaurant I purchased is also not showing up in my facilities manager, what is happening?
Ok lots of my facilities are missing even ones I've had for years, Im getting very concerned

Tags
belt, can't post from facility, cash out, display issues, duplicate facility, facilities, facility manager, facility wall requests, find facility on farm, fuel problems, fuel usage, funeral facilities, ingredient planner, levels, load all, non-workable facs, production facility, religious facilities, service facilities, service facility, store all, what's in stock, what's pending