Go Back   Farm Town > Help & Support > News & Announcements
Register FAQ Community Calendar Today's Posts Search

Closed Thread

Old Dec 27 2009, 06:37 PM

Angry Dirtpaths

What have happened to the dirtpaths?

I can't place them tightly together anymore = no more waterfalls or other fun things on my farm! When I try to do it the square around it turns red and the message Can only be placed on emty grass turns up. Never did that before
Scared to ***** to remove some of the layered things on my farm now...
I'm doing a HUGE remodelling of my 2. farm and really need the dirtpath to cover certain elements to make it work
Old Dec 27 2009, 06:40 PM
Account Not Linked

Quote:
Originally Posted by n-angela View Post
What have happened to the dirtpaths?

I can't place them tightly together anymore = no more waterfalls or other fun things on my farm! When I try to do it the square around it turns red and the message Can only be placed on emty grass turns up. Never did that before
Scared to ***** to remove some of the layered things on my farm now...
I'm doing a HUGE remodelling of my 2. farm and really need the dirtpath to cover certain elements to make it work
Make sure "remove spaces" is checked.
Old Dec 27 2009, 06:41 PM
Getting Started ( Level 1 )

Farmer Since: Mar 27 2009
Level:
Trophies: 0
XP:

Quote:
Originally Posted by ccalby View Post
I can queue, can anyone else

BTW thanks raul for the update,
Edit: I love this update but I am having more collisions than ever, When I work for someone, who hired 3 people for 100 plots, I am clicking in a pattern and when my farmer goes to the to collect my cash, it says already done, this is causing me to lose even more money than before. They farmers, get to the plots before my farmer can get his cash, please just roll it back to its old plowing state Here is a pic
So as you can see, she is plowing OVER my queued plowing spots.
I also am having this issue. People plowing OVER my queued plowing spots. they get the coins and the points. I have a slower computer than alot and its really unfair to do all this work and get nothing out of it. Its very aggervating and makes me not want to play the game. I have also heard this from several other players on here. Is there ANYTHING that can be done so that once we queue a plot its ours and no one else can go over it ?????

Visit 's Farm

DB:W20, MPS:C20
Old Dec 27 2009, 07:14 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by Agent Scully View Post
I think the Devs have been on today , the icon size like the seed bag etc is smaller which is much better and today i seem to be having less problems with timeouts, i did one big job and timed out twice but was able to click save and wait a few seconds then go again which is how it used to be, so far no browser crashing either.

Thanks very much
I was excited to read this and decided to once again, try planting my farm with my seeder. Unfortunately I still have giant seed bags and my seeder is slower than it was before the Dec. 22 change.
Old Dec 27 2009, 07:19 PM

Unhappy PlowingHarvesting problem

I am still having problems with both plowing and harvesting.Tonight I have visited three farms to work, and everytime I can not see where another worker has been , so I cant earn anything. I get the already done alert. It shows as either unharvested or unplowed. The last farm I was hired to work when I got there I was disconnected from server. Today I lost three farmers I had hired to harvest one field. We are having alot of problems with disconnect, and the plowing/harvesting. Is there no way to return game to where you could see if someone had already worked a plot. I am losing more because I spend time that earns me nothing. A least if I could see I would know not to even try.
I know you are working to try to satisfy everyone, and I do appreciate your efforts. Personally I could deal with losing a few points, since I didn't really count that closely, than to spend 15 min on a farm and find out It's already done.
Old Dec 27 2009, 07:31 PM

Default New release

I am sorry, but when I work in the workplace farms, My avatar is fast, but when I am thru harvesting or plowing it takes forever for me to finish saving/or count is still counting.
Old Dec 27 2009, 08:14 PM

Default new server/worse problems

earlier today when i tried to play I was on server 25. Tonight I am on server 8. I can do nothing. I went to market and go hired. I clicked a plot to harvest... my avator didnt move for a minute then moved slow. I could not pan the screen at all. I tired to harvest and nothing happened. It wouldnt highlight. I clicked several and then it jumped to show some done. My little girl still didnt move and then it jumped to. I finally had to give up I felt like I was wasting the farmers time. He tried rehiring me but it didnt help. I clicked to go back to my farm and it took forever.
I love this game but am getting frustrated trying to play. Its supposed to be fun, and now its not.

Last edited by dixiegirl; Dec 27 2009 at 08:18 PM.
Old Dec 27 2009, 08:15 PM

Unhappy already done

im having big problem with this when i harvest is all time a mesege that says already done how i can fix this or can you plz fix this.
Old Dec 27 2009, 09:02 PM

Really having problems ...know you're changing things but can't stand going from block to wait to go to block then wait then block to wait then - absolutely can't plow in a work environment, and this is even on my farm!! ... Now I can't harvest on my farm!!? When will you stop making adjustments ... do we need to wait til New Years? CAN YOU MAKE ANOTHER ANOUNCEMENT AND JUST SHUT US DOWN A DAY AND DO THE WORK. Sorry to be a pain but like most I'm pretty hooked. Also WHY the reminder about giving gifts that seems to pop up every few seconds? How about once or twice after you get on the farm and then no more. How much ime can we stay on our farm?
Old Dec 27 2009, 09:05 PM

Angry This is getting ridiculous!

Quote:
Originally Posted by ccalby View Post
I can queue, can anyone else

BTW thanks raul for the update,
Edit: I love this update but I am having more collisions than ever, When I work for someone, who hired 3 people for 100 plots, I am clicking in a pattern and when my farmer goes to the to collect my cash, it says already done, this is causing me to lose even more money than before. They farmers, get to the plots before my farmer can get his cash, please just roll it back to its old plowing state Here is a pic
So as you can see, she is plowing OVER my queued plowing spots.
So, we've gone from not getting credit to people being able to take it away by plowing right over the top of us. I've worked three farms tonight (the first time in one month because I was so frustrated before), and darned if it didn't happen to me every single time! It can't be that hard to fix a problem without creating another one just as bad. People are "trying" to enjoy this game, but it's getting harder and harder to make it an enjoyable pastime.
I re-installed Flash just like suggested. What was the point? It changed nothing. This game was a little slow but PLAYABLE four months ago. Nobody gives a hoot about pigs in Santa hats.... use your programming time to FIX the game so people can enjoy it!
Closed Thread