Go Back   Farm Town > Help & Support > News & Announcements
Register FAQ Community Calendar Today's Posts Search

Closed Thread

Old Jul 03 2010, 10:12 AM

Default july 1 release

Quote:
Originally Posted by jesdreher View Post
Ok...now I really need to make an entire farm an orchard of trees. But, I need that space for crops. <sob> Decisions decisions.

Oh, and thanks for the update! I'm particularly looking forward to new levels tomorrow!
You can have both in the same space.
Plant your trees where you want them and then go to the tool bar and unclick display trees. It may take a few time going back to your farm to work but try plowing a plot where you know a tree is and it should plow. This way you can plant and have trees.
I have this on my farm. It may seem aggrivating if it doesnt let you plow right off but you will be eventually. I really cant tell you what decides when it lets you do this. I have plots under my apple and orange trees.
I hope this helped.
Old Jul 03 2010, 10:15 AM

I was hoping for an update a couple of days before we got the last one. I said to myself at that point that I wish they would give us a one-day heads up on updates so I knew whether to rush home from work or not. But I knew the reason why they do not.

So I am not really upset that we did not get the update. My only gripe is the lack of acknowledgment. At least log in to the forums or send one of the forum mods out to pass along some info to us.
Old Jul 03 2010, 10:21 AM
Account Not Linked

Quote:
Originally Posted by Mom4ever View Post
The new levels didn't kick in, nor did the facilities. But I have my axe! Kinda fun!

The Facilities bit is working...when you click on your Factories you then click to Start Production right next to it is a + and a number .....it you click on that you can load up quicker

Farming Since 30th April 2009
Old Jul 03 2010, 10:24 AM

Quote:
Originally Posted by Brian Sampson View Post
I was hoping for an update a couple of days before we got the last one. I said to myself at that point that I wish they would give us a one-day heads up on updates so I knew whether to rush home from work or not. But I knew the reason why they do not.

So I am not really upset that we did not get the update. My only gripe is the lack of acknowledgment. At least log in to the forums or send one of the forum mods out to pass along some info to us.
That's my only gripe, myself. They, like many other FB games, seem to have issues with actually keeping us up to date. Which is amusing, considering this game was created off the back of MyFarm, who used to do the EXACT same thing, and used to annoy it's users to the point that people left. Well, that, and they had horribly obnoxious mods.
Old Jul 03 2010, 10:29 AM

Quote:
Originally Posted by kimj View Post
You can have both in the same space.
Plant your trees where you want them and then go to the tool bar and unclick display trees. It may take a few time going back to your farm to work but try plowing a plot where you know a tree is and it should plow. This way you can plant and have trees.
I have this on my farm. It may seem aggrivating if it doesnt let you plow right off but you will be eventually. I really cant tell you what decides when it lets you do this. I have plots under my apple and orange trees.
I hope this helped.
you need to hide trees then refresh game before plowing
Old Jul 03 2010, 10:40 AM

Quote:
Originally Posted by PattiB View Post
...Which is amusing, considering this game was created off the back of MyFarm, who used to do the EXACT same thing, and used to annoy it's users to the point that people left. Well, that, and they had horribly obnoxious mods.
ROFLMBO! Darlin', I've been playing online games since the old 2400-baud modems ("what are THOSE?!?"). EVERY game I've ever played has had exactly the same issues.

The more things change, the more they stay the same...

The person who compared this "waiting for the update" to waiting for the birth of a baby was SO right! LOL
Old Jul 03 2010, 10:42 AM
Getting Started ( Level 1 )

Farmer Since: Mar 27 2009
Level:
Trophies: 0
XP:

Didnt anybody notice that Raul just edited his message? it doesnt say to be on Friday any more

Visit 's Farm

DB:W20, MPS:C20
Old Jul 03 2010, 10:43 AM

I think I'll take the kids to see Eclipse and see if things will be here when I get back
Old Jul 03 2010, 10:49 AM

How do you get the axe I do not see it in with tools
Old Jul 03 2010, 10:50 AM

Quote:
Originally Posted by gsdoby View Post
How do you get the axe I do not see it in with tools
its in with the delete tool, fishing rod & watering can not the tools section in the shop
Closed Thread