Go Back   Farm Town > Help & Support > News & Announcements
Register FAQ Community Calendar Today's Posts Search

Closed Thread

Old Dec 10 2011, 06:39 PM
Account Not Linked

Quote:
Originally Posted by Molly Mew View Post

Hi Paaaal.. Just to say here that we do welcome feedback of all kinds, whether positive or negative.

There are bound to be occasional disagreements on an open forum, but all responses are looked at and taken into consideration by the Moderators and Developers.

Please don't ever be afraid to voice an opinion here.. and if ever anyone feels they're the subject of a *personal* attack, let us know by clicking the 'report' button at the top right of the relevant post.

Thanks.
Very nicely put Molly. Thank you. Board moderating can sometimes be a difficult job but you handle it with finesse. With ten years board moderating experience myself, I must say you're one of the finest I've seen. Kudos!
Old Dec 10 2011, 06:40 PM
Account Not Linked

My 2 cents ( and I'm waaayyy under pricing my opinion here ) is this: I spend money on the factories, tools, etc and am satisfied with what I have and what I'm able to obtain. I'm at the highest level also, but have never obtained billions of coins. That being said, I do believe the 10 billion is really "too pricey" for such a small upgrade. And if the 26x26 is 10 billion, what would the next upgrade cost ( just in case there were to be another upgrade). I love a challenge, but the 10 billion is not worth it to me.

Some are able to buy it with coins, others purchase FC. Either way, to each his/her own. As for me and my farms, I'll keep what I have and keep my money too. No more purchases for me. It's been fun !!!!!
Old Dec 10 2011, 08:03 PM
Account Not Linked

Quote:
Originally Posted by Mrs Rooster View Post
My 2 cents ( and I'm waaayyy under pricing my opinion here ) is this: I spend money on the factories, tools, etc and am satisfied with what I have and what I'm able to obtain. I'm at the highest level also, but have never obtained billions of coins. That being said, I do believe the 10 billion is really "too pricey" for such a small upgrade. And if the 26x26 is 10 billion, what would the next upgrade cost ( just in case there were to be another upgrade). I love a challenge, but the 10 billion is not worth it to me.

Some are able to buy it with coins, others purchase FC. Either way, to each his/her own. As for me and my farms, I'll keep what I have and keep my money too. No more purchases for me. It's been fun !!!!!
I'm hoping Monday morning someone will find out they put 10 billion instead of 10 million and have a 'roll back.' 10 million would have been a natural progression for expanding. Even programmers make errors...hoping:::
Old Dec 10 2011, 08:17 PM

Angry

Quote:
Originally Posted by Padme View Post
There seems to be a few problems with working facilities.

1. If a farm has a facility of any kind on the farm the farm is highlighted. This does us no good because the people that have an oil pump on all farms will have all farms highlighted.
  2. When someone click on a post to help with facilities they are taken to the farm the facility the person posted is on lets say it is on farm 4, but when they click yes to work facilities they are taken to farm 1. The only "facilities" on this farm are the animal buildings and an oil pump there are no working facilities. I don't understand that change if I am on farm 4 and click yes when the farm reloads (which I still don't get) I should still be on farm 4 not farm 1.
Most people put the farms that have facilities on them in the post when they post this has seemed to work great for me and others. I do like that you are trying to help us out and make it easier for everyone but it needs a little twicking. This is what I would like to see happen.

Have the farms that have facilities that can be worked by others highlighted if there are no "workable facilities" on a farm don't highlight it.

What I would really love to see happen is this.
Let us use the facility manger on other peoples farms. That way we can open the facility manger and go down it and work the facilities and service facilities quickly and easily from one farm and one post.

I do hope these goals you are going to introduce later will reduce the price of farms a little. Not every player is making 10 billion coins every week. I don't mind having to work for the land but 10 billion is just crazy and I am not going to spend farm cash on land. I don't have a problem with it for other things but the land prices have just gotten way to much. The very few that have 10,000 facilities shouldn't be catered too.
Nor will I ever buy Farm Cash with my own money. And even at $10 million for a 4th upgrade it is still too high ---- especially given the ongoing issues with this game. And it isn't just once in a while either!!! It is daily!!! I have been playing this game about a month and have NOT HAD ONE DAY of uneventful game play. Not one. Major issues, too. The same major issues. Of course the Forum has me listed as a regular use this month!!! I've been there daily because of the SAME UNRESOLVED ISSUES AND CROP LOSSES FROM THE SAME STINKING ****!!!
Old Dec 10 2011, 08:32 PM

Unhappy

Quote:
Originally Posted by Deborah1979 View Post

Thanks, Molly for posting this reply. Sometimes, we all seem to forget that the forum is for both positive and negative concerns. AND we do sometimes also forget that an opinion different from ours is NOT always wrong. Sure hope that we can still voice our opinions without hurting feelings or attacking a person. Be nice people......Santa Claus is watching!!!

JMHO,
Deborah

God's listening, too. It's happened though and sadly continues over into the game. I've had it inflicted on me as recently as two days ago, and from a very top level player.
Old Dec 10 2011, 08:36 PM
Senior Moderator

Quote:
Originally Posted by Oklahoma Rose View Post
Nor will I ever buy Farm Cash with my own money. And even at $10 million for a 4th upgrade it is still too high ---- especially given the ongoing issues with this game. And it isn't just once in a while either!!! It is daily!!! I have been playing this game about a month and have NOT HAD ONE DAY of uneventful game play. Not one. Major issues, too. The same major issues. Of course the Forum has me listed as a regular use this month!!! I've been there daily because of the SAME UNRESOLVED ISSUES AND CROP LOSSES FROM THE SAME STINKING ****!!!
I am not sure how you figured out that it is the 4th upgrade. To get to 26x26 this would be the 7th upgrade of each of those farms. I am not saying 10 billion is a good or bad price.
Please come visit me on my farms (underlined link above) and if you see me say hi! I do ask that you not send me in-game messages for any problems other than forum login issues, as I can only help with those from my farm.
Post your problem or question here in the forums and we will gladly help you to solve it as quickly as we can.
Old Dec 10 2011, 10:06 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by PAAAAL View Post
I'm hoping Monday morning someone will find out they put 10 billion instead of 10 million and have a 'roll back.' 10 million would have been a natural progression for expanding. Even programmers make errors...hoping:::
If they do...... then I better get the farm cash back.... I bought all 4 at one farm and so far 3 at the other.....

I could easily have spent 7 times 10million.

Old Dec 11 2011, 02:06 AM

What the h.... happend this night?

I have lost the bait for my small & big sea coast.... I had over 70.000 there when i fished before i got to bed for the night, and when i was fishing this morning it was 0. I got a little from my facilities,but now i have just 3000 there

Someone with the same problem?
Old Dec 11 2011, 04:49 AM
Account Not Linked

Quote:
Originally Posted by Docperk View Post
You know I have posted a few comments in here about this update and I haven't even said thank you yet. So thanks to DEVS for this update.
When I first saw the price for extending the farms my first reaction was the same as of a lot have been here and thought it was totally over the top and way to high. Now that I have a couple of days for it sink in, I am getting ok with it. I gave some real careful consideration to determine which fields I could and wanted to upgrade. I found one my 4th farm could not be. It is surround by seacoast so expanding it would throw it off cause right now it is the perfect size for either 2 large seacoast or 4 small ones going to 26x26 that wouldn't be possible. My number one farm hasn't seen much change since created except for building changes so it was one I wanted experiment with first. I think I am still going to make some changes but it game a chance to something. I had to spend the 30 FC cash cause I don't quite have the 10B yet and when I do I am sure I will wait to I have at least 15B before spending it all. In the mean time I will substitute buying one facility for an expansion. I have plenty of facilities anyway and am running our of room to put them. So after buying the expansion maybe I will room for them. I just hope that expansion for farms 4 - 8 when they come out with them don't get any higher than the 10B. I figure that until we get all 12 farms expanded we probably won't get anymore farms if we ever do.
We all have our own opinions about updates, and you can express your negative thoughts about an update but some of you have really gotten hateful about it and that really isn't necessary. As your mom and dad use to tell you, Play nice kids.
Couldnt have said it better myself Docperk.
Old Dec 11 2011, 08:47 AM
Account Not Linked

My mini games loads to 100% but never comes up please fix it for me or tell me how to fix it. I can not even get the first one that was working to work now.
[mod edit:email removed for safety]
Closed Thread