Go Back   Farm Town > Help & Support > Help & Support

Old Sep 14 2020, 06:03 AM

Location: UK but i'd rather be somewhere hot and sunny :) with a swimming pool!

Quote:
Originally Posted by buffaloboy View Post
hi

is it a bug? no one is shown since sunday at the traders marketplace
i cleared all up and started my home network but nothing
so i lost some extra bonus

tino
http://apps.facebook.com/farmtown/pl...345&farm_ix=41
Hi buffaloboy,

I have moved your post to the help and support thread for issues with the market place.
We always keep related posts together so it's easier to find any information for any particular subject.

We're not aware of any issues with the trading market place. I've seen plenty of people but there, but does vary from time to time. I've just checked now and there are plenty of people there now.

When you go the trade market and don't see anyone, it might be that no-one is trading at that time. If you haven't already done this, check that market at different times than your normal time to trade and see if you can see anyone.
Old Sep 15 2020, 01:06 AM

hi

i wrote here about the traders market ,that no avatar shown to trade
i tested it also on my laptop and with an ota network but its empty
and since yesterday(monday) is this popup shown for a few minutes

tino
Attached Images
File Type: jpg trade.jpg (89.9 KB, 9 views)
Old Sep 15 2020, 05:49 AM

Quote:
hi

i wrote here about the traders market ,that no avatar shown to trade
i tested it also on my laptop and with an ota network but its empty
and since yesterday(monday) is this popup shown for a few minutes

tino
Hi Hi buffaloboy,

I have moved your post to the help and support thread for issues with the market place where your other post about this was moved to.

As you are having trouble connecting to the market, that's probably why by the time it loaded, no-one is showing there, so you would need to refresh the market again but while you have this problem it may show you that joining room black box again. If there is no-one there at the time then of course there still won't be anyone to see until someone arrives.

I have just loaded your farm and gone straight to the trade market, several times, and can see farmers there and no joining room back box, so at this time, I don't see any problems with the servers your game is on.

What may be happening is that you have a slow down in one of the many links you need to go through before you connect to your game. As you're getting the same problem on different networks, it sounds like that there is a common link they are both using to get to the game, that has a problem. There isn't much you can do about that as many different companies own different links and it's impossible to know exactly where the problem is, so you may find this will clear up when whoever owns the problem link sees it and fixes it.

You can try the usual routine clearing, if you have not already done them, to make sure that everything that you can do is fine, but you may end up having to wait for it to clear up.

I can see you know how to run memcache, please run it again today and then check the post in the following link to see if there is anything listed there that you have not already tried: http://r1.slashkey.com/forum/showthread.php?t=352666

There are also server tests you can run that you can get to from that post. If you find a problem with one of those tests, let us know which one and what it showed to you.
Old Sep 16 2020, 04:01 AM

hi it comes overnight last weekend

and also on my laptop
but this is not the 1 time it happens this after a while the avatars back
it must be on a fb server near me (austria vienna)
its sad i cant trade sf stuff at the market place
but funny fact the work market place is working fine
so it im sure not on me

tino
Old Sep 16 2020, 04:47 AM

Quote:
hi it comes overnight last weekend

and also on my laptop
but this is not the 1 time it happens this after a while the avatars back
it must be on a fb server near me (austria vienna)
its sad i cant trade sf stuff at the market place
but funny fact the work market place is working fine
so it im sure not on me

tino
Hi buffaloboy,

Try resetting your language in the game, perhaps something strange is going on with that and resetting it might help. In case you need the instructions:
  • Click on the preferences icon and change the language to anything that is not English(US) or English(UK).

• Click the green check mark to save the change.

• Reload the game and change it back to English(US), click the green check mark again to save.

• Then check the market again and see if you can see anyone there.
Old Sep 21 2020, 02:03 AM
Account Not Linked

Default back

hi i amback after several years..cant seem to chat in the rooms...also does farmtown use adobe flash player
Old Sep 21 2020, 04:13 AM

Quote:
Originally Posted by rustyprospect View Post
hi i amback after several years..cant seem to chat in the rooms...also does farmtown use adobe flash player
Hi rustyprospect,

Welcome back

I have moved your post to the thread about using chat in the game.
We always keep related posts together so it's easier to find any information for any particular subject.

When you are using the chat box either on your own farms or elsewhere like at one of the markets, make sure you are not in full screen mode. It's not possible to access the keyboard in full screen mode due to a flash limitation.

The developers are moving the game to another platform and expect to have it done in time for support ending for flash. You can read what they have to say about this in the following link, click the link to be taken to that post:
News about Flash Player
Old Sep 29 2020, 03:08 AM

Default empty trading market

hi

its now 3 weeks ago that my tradingmarket not working
the inn and the working market i can see the farmers avatar from time to time if im off at the market and went online i can see farmers but just for a short time
its frustrating i clear all install chrome new but only farmers at the inn and working market also on my new LAPTOP!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

due my health and all day in my bed is ft all i can do
please help me

tino

Old Sep 29 2020, 04:01 AM

Quote:
hi

its now 3 weeks ago that my tradingmarket not working
the inn and the working market i can see the farmers avatar from time to time if im off at the market and went online i can see farmers but just for a short time
its frustrating i clear all install chrome new but only farmers at the inn and working market also on my new LAPTOP!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

due my health and all day in my bed is ft all i can do
please help me

tino

Hi tino,

I have moved your post to the help and support thread about the markets where your other posts are about this.

I'm sorry to hear you still have problems. I have done some clearing on your account, please reload the game and go straight to market and see if you can see anyone there, but if you are still getting the black loading box then it may not help.

If it does not help, please contact support about this and let them know exactly which of the things we asked you to do that you have already tried, what the chat and farm server numbers are that you see at the top of the chat box when you first load your game, and what the results of the server tests were.

In case you need the instructions for contacting them, I am including them in this post:

To contact Support, click on the link below, fill out the form and submit it. Please be patient as it can take anywhere from a few hours to a few days for them to respond to you depending on how many tickets they have ahead of yours.

http://apps.facebook.com/farmtown/settings2/support/

You will receive an automatic response email when you submit your ticket. That email will have your ticket number and a link for you to check the status of your ticket, so please do not delete that email. If you do not see the email then check your spam folder as sometimes those emails get classified as spam.

If you have any problems finding the automated response to your ticket, please click on the following link for instructions to help you with that: Support Issues - how to find their replies.

Last edited by Tiger; Sep 29 2020 at 04:07 AM.

Tags
avatar status colors, can't chat, can't message, change language, job market, market icons, market place, messages, no-one in market, status colors, stuck messages, trade market