Go Back   Farm Town > Feedback and Suggestions > General Feedback
Register FAQ Community Calendar Today's Posts Search

Closed Thread

Old Jun 06 2014, 09:10 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by mac16129 View Post
complain, complain, complain....get a life!
*phew* glad you don't run this game.
Old Jun 06 2014, 09:52 PM

In terms, i agree with lollipopbunny , As you said

"It would be nice if the developers could post something on Facebook to show on our HOME page a day ahead of when they are going to do a Maintenance an if possible the amount of time it would be down to players."

But i think FT developer should published it in their FT Fanpage regardless of scheduled or unscheduled . If the maintenance is last minute , they should still post it on their FT page as i mentioned in my first word

Last edited by Taz D; Jun 06 2014 at 10:22 PM. Reason: corrected quote
Old Jun 06 2014, 10:23 PM
Senior Moderator

Quote:
Originally Posted by firegold flames View Post
In terms, i agree with lollipopbunny , As you said

"It would be nice if the developers could post something on Facebook to show on our HOME page a day ahead of when they are going to do a Maintenance an if possible the amount of time it would be down to players."

But i think FT developer should published it in their FT Fanpage regardless of scheduled or unscheduled . If the maintenance is last minute , they should still post it on their FT page as i mentioned in my first word
They post it at the top of the farm page when it is is scheduled maintenance. When it is unschedule and crashes there isn't any way for them to give you advance notice.
I am closing this thread as the subject has been thoroughly discussed.
Please come visit me on my farms (underlined link above) and if you see me say hi! I do ask that you not send me in-game messages for any problems other than forum login issues, as I can only help with those from my farm.
Post your problem or question here in the forums and we will gladly help you to solve it as quickly as we can.
Old Jun 08 2014, 03:41 PM
Getting Started ( Level 1 )

Farmer Since: Mar 27 2009
Level:
Trophies: 0
XP:

I had not noticed that, thanks for the tip.

Server WF37, W10, Chrome.

Need help timing quests/crops/trees/dinner? Google 'Farm Report Alarm', it rocks the game!
Visit 's Farm

DB:W20, MPS:C20
Old Jun 08 2014, 03:46 PM

Level:
XP:

Quote:
Originally Posted by illusions_fan1 View Post
The way I speed that stupid box up is like go ahead and harvest the different things (like one of each that's on the farm) then you click and shift the farm, so the farm goes "invisible", but don't let go of the click... this lets the black box register all the different items REALLY fast (well faster than if you sit and stare) then once it's 100% loaded thing you can go about your work no problem
This works great, thanks for the tip! I read it when you first posted and have been using it since, much better!!

Need help timing quests/crops/trees/dinner? Google 'Farm Report Alarm', it rocks the game!
Visit 's Farm

Old Jun 08 2014, 03:52 PM

Level:
XP:

I'm constantly amazed that I'm still learning this game after 5 years, and the best stuff comes from the mods and helpers. Lots of jaw-dropping, game-changing, moments, people, thank you very much!!

Visit 's Farm

Old Jun 08 2014, 11:41 PM
Account Not Linked

have you tried going offline?I never get that box unless someone else is on my farm working.When I go offline,it stops.Might work.
Old Jun 09 2014, 07:55 AM

Quote:
Originally Posted by BBwolf View Post
That black box in the middle of the screen takes too long, can you move it somewhere so we can type a message to someone, only bothers me on large fishing sites, you get done fishing and can't send a note cause you cant see what you've typed
Click 1 body of water of each type and then wait a moment for each fish to load. I find this works better than going through all the fish quickly.

And when it comes to crops, it's best to harvest 10 or so of each kind on a farm and then wait for each to load instead of harvesting everything quickly. The max sized tool at the moment harvests 100 fields at a time, but if you just click on the edge of the farm it gets 10 and the 10 are enough to tell the server what you're getting.

Friends don't let friends boot from hard drives! A real friend would recommend an SSD. Or better yet NVME.
Old Jun 09 2014, 10:03 AM
Account Not Linked

i don't know anyone that would make a chicken coop out of new oak lumber, they'd rip up an old pallet like the ones made for the post office. too bad those are made out of pine, lol
Old Jun 09 2014, 11:23 AM
Account Not Linked

Quote:
Originally Posted by Eradani View Post
i don't know anyone that would make a chicken coop out of new oak lumber, they'd rip up an old pallet like the ones made for the post office. too bad those are made out of pine, lol
If the Farm Buildings factory made them out of old pallets I doubt if they would sell any. If I went to buy a coop and one was made from new lumber and the other was made out of old lumber, I would buy the new coop that would last. That is why all of my factories always uses new or fresh ingredients for quality (not quantity) products.

My Server: WF-36 on Windows 8
Primary Browser: Chrome

To contact Support: Click Here.

Information on how to clear several browser's cache: Click Here.

If you have a question please post them in the open forum and not in a private message or visitor message, unless it is in response to a private message. Thank you.
Closed Thread

Tags
neighbors, storage capacity