Go Back   Farm Town > Help & Support > Help & Support

Old Nov 18 2022, 01:47 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by robinandersen9 View Post
Hi,
When I use the farm manager part, I can harvest, store, load and cash out with no problem. But when I do the "start all", the app tallies my points but does not add them to my total points consistently. I have to manually start each facility to avoid having the points not accumulating. how can this be fixed?
Hi robinandersen

I moved your post to the thread for your problem.

You do not own all the turbo tools to start production in all your facilities clicking in the Start All button at the top of the facility manager.
You have to go to every facilitiy you do not own the turbo tool yet and start production by opening them.

For the facilities you do own the tools to use the Start All button at the top of the facility manager, please check the following:

Please open your Facility Manger and click on the Funnel Icon top right of the window that opens, then make sure that it is set like this for your facility tools to work on all facilities on all farms. Please remember to click the green check mark to save any changes.
Old Nov 19 2022, 08:02 AM

Default why do factories keep disappearing

My sauce and condiment factories disappeared again. Why do I have to keep buying new ones.
Old Nov 19 2022, 08:19 AM

Quote:
Originally Posted by vfreeme View Post
My sauce and condiment factories disappeared again. Why do I have to keep buying new ones.
Hi vfreeme

I moved your post to the thread about Facilities.

I checked data tied to this account and it doesnt show any facility missing.

Also, data doesnt show you purchased or received as a gift the Sauce and Condiment factories.

If you have another account, then please let us know the user Id number for that account.
You find it by scrolling down the game screen till you see:
"Your Facebook user id number is:XXXXXX"
Old Nov 21 2022, 01:02 AM

Question.
Why do none of the items in the bio-tech factory not show anywhere?
Old Nov 21 2022, 08:22 AM

Quote:
Originally Posted by VondaK View Post
Question.
Why do none of the items in the bio-tech factory not show anywhere?
Hi VondaK

You have both, the Biotech Supplies factory (regular facility) and the Biotech Research facility (service facility) so you can fill this last one with the items produced in the regular facility.

I also checked your data and you have items stored from the Biotech Supplies Factory.
Old Nov 21 2022, 09:30 AM
Account Not Linked

I have been having trouble with the start all facilities function. Today I had to click it 3 times and still had to start the lumber facility manually. I have all the tools except the one that loads the trucks and it always worked in the past. It seems like this has been happening in the last few weeks.
Old Nov 21 2022, 09:45 AM
Senior Moderator

Quote:
Originally Posted by Jim Bob (Mrs) View Post
I have been having trouble with the start all facilities function. Today I had to click it 3 times and still had to start the lumber facility manually. I have all the tools except the one that loads the trucks and it always worked in the past. It seems like this has been happening in the last few weeks.
Hi Jim Bob (Mrs),
Please make sure you have a check in the box for each of the sawmills in the facility manager. If it is not there then they can't be started with the Start All.
Please come visit me on my farms (underlined link above) and if you see me say hi! I do ask that you not send me in-game messages for any problems other than forum login issues, as I can only help with those from my farm.
Post your problem or question here in the forums and we will gladly help you to solve it as quickly as we can.
Old Nov 21 2022, 09:18 PM

I put some of my facilities in storage but when I went to put them back, I keep getting this message about how facility can not be moved from storage at this time. How do I put them back?
Old Nov 21 2022, 09:52 PM
Senior Moderator

Quote:
Originally Posted by MillardK54 View Post
I put some of my facilities in storage but when I went to put them back, I keep getting this message about how facility can not be moved from storage at this time. How do I put them back?
Hi MillardK,
You need a clear space with nothing sitting there slightly larger than the building you are trying to place on the farm. You can not hide everything as the game still knows they are there. If you are using the purple hand to place it then you need a space the size of a pine tree that is empty to place it on.
Please come visit me on my farms (underlined link above) and if you see me say hi! I do ask that you not send me in-game messages for any problems other than forum login issues, as I can only help with those from my farm.
Post your problem or question here in the forums and we will gladly help you to solve it as quickly as we can.
Old Nov 22 2022, 09:54 AM

I put some facilities in my storage to make some changes to my farm. Now I can't put the facilities back on my farm from storage. It keeps saying "couldn't move item from storage to farm. Please retry later." Soooo, what gives? Am I going to have to repurchase certain facilities?

Tags
belt, can't post from facility, cash out, display issues, duplicate facility, facilities, facility manager, facility wall requests, find facility on farm, fuel problems, fuel usage, funeral facilities, ingredient planner, levels, load all, non-workable facs, production facility, religious facilities, service facilities, service facility, store all, what's in stock, what's pending