Go Back   Farm Town > Help & Support > Help & Support
Register FAQ Community Calendar Today's Posts Search

Old Nov 07 2022, 05:00 PM

Send a message via Yahoo to beverduster

when i cash out on the farms, its off & on if i get the coins, happens almost daily

105318798871049 is my what ever number
Old Nov 07 2022, 05:11 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by beverduster View Post
when i cash out on the farms, its off & on if i get the coins, happens almost daily

105318798871049 is my what ever number
Hi beverduster

I moved your post to the thread about Facilities and Facility Manager where your previous posts have also been moved.

Thanks for your user id number

I have checked your data and you got coins when you cash out.

Please take note of the amount of coins you have Before cashing out.
Then cash out and take note of the coins you get.
See if the total amount of coins showing up in the game screen is the correct for you.
Old Nov 07 2022, 05:36 PM

Thank you.

Sally
Old Nov 10 2022, 01:18 AM

I have had the Taste of Venezuela for a long time. Now it has disappeared and I now have two Taste of Czech Republic on the page where it was located. https://apps.facebook.com/farmtown/p...038&farm_ix=34
PLEASE FIX THIS!
Old Nov 10 2022, 01:24 AM

I followed directions on the Farm Selector Manager and it is not working either. This is supposed to be farm 39 not farm 34
Old Nov 10 2022, 05:44 AM

Location: UK but i'd rather be somewhere hot and sunny :) with a swimming pool!

Quote:
Originally Posted by DeeSulli View Post
I have had the Taste of Venezuela for a long time. Now it has disappeared and I now have two Taste of Czech Republic on the page where it was located. https://apps.facebook.com/farmtown/p...038&farm_ix=34
PLEASE FIX THIS!
Quote:
I followed directions on the Farm Selector Manager and it is not working either. This is supposed to be farm 39 not farm 34
Hi DeeSulli,

Thank you for your farm link.
Your data is not showing that there is a Taste of Venezuela missing.

I also checked all of your Farm Cash purchases back to before that facility was released in Mach 2019 and can not see a record of the purchase.

I tested copying the link to my own Farm 39 and that is working fine for me using the keyboard shortcuts to copy it.
If copying the link is not working correctly for you then you could try clicking on the Reset in the Farm Selector Manager, then reload and try copying the link to farm 39 again using the keyboard shortcuts. However, if you have ever moved your farm order around in the past this will reset them to the original farm order.

Clickable Help Links:
Need help? Post in Help and Support
How to get and Create your Farm Link
How to FIND YOUR POSTS on the forum.

Old Nov 10 2022, 12:04 PM

Tiger, Did you see when I bought the Venezuelan Restaurant? I think you can see my history shows that I buy the Restaurant and the Taste of at the same time which is what I did with Venezuela. Does my record show that I bought 2 Czech Republic Service Facilities and put them both on the same farm when I have been playing long enough to know if there are two, one of them is not going to work? Something is wrong with your records if that is the case...or more likely with whoever is writing the new codes for your programs.
Old Nov 10 2022, 01:07 PM

Location: UK but i'd rather be somewhere hot and sunny :) with a swimming pool!

Quote:
Tiger, Did you see when I bought the Venezuelan Restaurant? I think you can see my history shows that I buy the Restaurant and the Taste of at the same time which is what I did with Venezuela. Does my record show that I bought 2 Czech Republic Service Facilities and put them both on the same farm when I have been playing long enough to know if there are two, one of them is not going to work? Something is wrong with your records if that is the case...or more likely with whoever is writing the new codes for your programs.
Hi DeeSulli,

The Venezuelan Restaurant and the Taste of Venezuela were not released at the same time or even in the same year, so you could not buy both of them on the day that Venezuelan Restaurant was released.

Your data is showing that you bought the Venezuelan Restaurant in October that year, some months after the Taste of Venezuela had been released. That same day you also bought the Dinner Restaurant. Prior to that time and then after buying the Restaurants you were also buying land upgrades.

We don't have records of when anyone buys coin facilities or items.

All I can suggest that is that you contact the support team about this and ask them to check.

Clickable Help Links:
Need help? Post in Help and Support
How to get and Create your Farm Link
How to FIND YOUR POSTS on the forum.

Old Nov 13 2022, 09:34 AM

Default Sorting by amount not working in storage

Sorting by amount not working in storage

Go to STORAGE
Select HARVEST & PRODUCTS
Set ALL to any option
Set Magnifier to blank
Set A to Z to STORED AMOUNT

The results displayed are NOT in order by STORED AMOUNT
Old Nov 13 2022, 09:40 AM
Senior Moderator

Quote:
Originally Posted by Pegasus_III View Post
Sorting by amount not working in storage

Go to STORAGE
Select HARVEST & PRODUCTS
Set ALL to any option
Set Magnifier to blank
Set A to Z to STORED AMOUNT

The results displayed are NOT in order by STORED AMOUNT
Hi Pegasus,
I tried this and they are showing in stored amount order from smallest to largest.
Please come visit me on my farms (underlined link above) and if you see me say hi! I do ask that you not send me in-game messages for any problems other than forum login issues, as I can only help with those from my farm.
Post your problem or question here in the forums and we will gladly help you to solve it as quickly as we can.

Tags
belt, can't post from facility, cash out, display issues, duplicate facility, facilities, facility manager, facility wall requests, find facility on farm, fuel problems, fuel usage, funeral facilities, ingredient planner, levels, load all, non-workable facs, production facility, religious facilities, service facilities, service facility, store all, what's in stock, what's pending