Go Back   Farm Town > Help & Support > Help & Support

Old May 27 2022, 03:00 PM

When you work facilities for someone, the items you get will go straight to your storage right, because I done facilities and clients for someone earlier and didn't get any asphalt barrels, (I only got it from mine and from asking for ingredients)
Laptop: Lenovo IdeaPad 3 14ITL05, 11th Gen, i7

https://apps.facebook.com/farmtown/p...1959&farm_ix=0

https://apps.facebook.com/farmtown/p...c_location=ufi

FB profile (accepting no FR for the time being) - https://www.facebook.com/alexandrajeffery88
Old May 27 2022, 03:39 PM

Location: UK but i'd rather be somewhere hot and sunny :) with a swimming pool!

Quote:
Originally Posted by Alexandra_J View Post
When you work facilities for someone, the items you get will go straight to your storage right, because I done facilities and clients for someone earlier and didn't get any asphalt barrels, (I only got it from mine and from asking for ingredients)
Hi Alexandra_J,

Asphalt Barrels are not loaded into the service facilities so you won't get any from working those.

They would go to your storage only when working the oil refinery and turbo oil refinery as long as they were being made in those facilities and there was some left to work when you worked the farms those facilities are on, or if the mayor worked them for you when he takes over doing his part of the help.

I have had someone work mine and they did get them fine.

Clickable Help Links:
Need help? Post in Help and Support
How to get and Create your Farm Link
How to FIND YOUR POSTS on the forum.

Old May 30 2022, 06:58 AM

Some years ago there was a store for all farm games in face book where we could go and fetch ingredients and other things we need. I just can't find it now. And it doesn't help me to ask others to send forinstance ingredients for cola. I have never been able to make cola in my soft drink factory.
Old May 30 2022, 08:46 AM

Quote:
Originally Posted by Lene Bay View Post
Some years ago there was a store for all farm games in face book where we could go and fetch ingredients and other things we need. I just can't find it now. And it doesn't help me to ask others to send forinstance ingredients for cola. I have never been able to make cola in my soft drink factory.

Hi Lene Bay

I moved your post from Suggestions to Help & Support for Facilities to be able to answer you.

If there was such a thing in Facebook and you cant find it now, then maybe Facebook removed it and there is nothing the game can do about it. There are gifts sites in Facebook but they are not supported by Slashkey.

About your problem with producing Cola in your Soft drink factory.

I had a look at your data and you dont have some of the ingredients needed to produce cola.

You dont own the Semi Trailer truck to produce Carbonated water, the Cinnamon factory to produce Cinnamon bundle.

When you ask for ingredients and you receive them and store them, please take in mind that some of them are also used to produce other products in the same facility.
When you have a low stock of ingredients used to produce different products, then they are used for the products you load first.
Old Jun 03 2022, 07:38 AM
Account Not Linked

how come it takes two clicks to clear out the items to "cash out all" the items from service Facilities?
Old Jun 03 2022, 08:12 AM

Quote:
Originally Posted by peggyannvt View Post
how come it takes two clicks to clear out the items to "cash out all" the items from service Facilities?
Hi peggyannvt

You have enough fuel and your armored truck is in your storage so you shouldnt have problems cashing out.

Maybe some of your friends were working your service facilities while you were cashing out, so after a minute you had more products ready to cash out.
Old Jun 04 2022, 10:38 AM
Account Not Linked

I bought a stone windmill pretty much when they first came out, and then recently I bought more facilities, so I ran out of flour. I bought 2 of the red windmills, but they weren't enough so today, I went around to replace those two red windmills with stone windmills. As soon as I did, somewhere my third stone windmill went missing. Unfortunately I don't remember which farm I had it on. I even refreshed the game just to make sure. I should have three, but I only have two - the two I just bought. Can I please have my third one back. Thanks.
Old Jun 04 2022, 10:42 AM
Senior Moderator

Quote:
Originally Posted by AnnaWalls View Post
I bought a stone windmill pretty much when they first came out, and then recently I bought more facilities, so I ran out of flour. I bought 2 of the red windmills, but they weren't enough so today, I went around to replace those two red windmills with stone windmills. As soon as I did, somewhere my third stone windmill went missing. Unfortunately I don't remember which farm I had it on. I even refreshed the game just to make sure. I should have three, but I only have two - the two I just bought. Can I please have my third one back. Thanks.
Hi AnnaWalls,
Please provide your Account ID. You can find it at the bottom of the page your farms are on.
Please come visit me on my farms (underlined link above) and if you see me say hi! I do ask that you not send me in-game messages for any problems other than forum login issues, as I can only help with those from my farm.
Post your problem or question here in the forums and we will gladly help you to solve it as quickly as we can.
Old Jun 04 2022, 10:44 AM
Account Not Linked

Quote:
Originally Posted by Taz D View Post
Hi AnnaWalls,
Please provide your Account ID. You can find it at the bottom of the page your farms are on.
Never mind. I found it. Lag prevented the popup saying I had 2 of one facility on one farm. Thanks for being so quick on this.
Old Jun 06 2022, 05:12 PM

Default Link to other farm

Hi. My name shows up as posting my facilities and clients in the past hour, and I haven't. The link is taking people to my neighbors farm and telling them they can't work her farms. And messages are being sent to her as well. Vicki Fulton is my neighbors name and facebook id. I have attached a screen shot of the wall posts. Three other neighhbors have told me the same thing. Thank you,.
Attached Images
File Type: jpg Screen Shot 2022-06-06 at 2.58.00 PM.jpg (21.1 KB, 2 views)

Tags
belt, can't post from facility, cash out, display issues, duplicate facility, facilities, facility manager, facility wall requests, find facility on farm, fuel problems, fuel usage, funeral facilities, ingredient planner, levels, load all, non-workable facs, production facility, religious facilities, service facilities, service facility, store all, what's in stock, what's pending