Register FAQ Community Calendar Today's Posts Search

Closed Thread

Old Mar 22 2013, 09:35 PM

If you
Sprinkler manager be well on purple .. thanks, kises

Si necesitan Limpiar la Memoria del Juego, haga clicAQUI

♥¸.•*♥Majestuosa's TDPFT♥*¸.•*♥'

♥¸.•*♥Mi Angel del Amor¡¡TDPFT♥*¸.•*♥

3 de octubre de 2009 inicio juego en Farm Town Y ME ENAMORE DEL JUEGO♥♥ TODO POR FARM TOW
Old Mar 22 2013, 09:37 PM
Getting Started ( Level 1 )

Farmer Since: Mar 27 2009
Level:
Trophies: 0
XP:

I have the purple tubo-fishing boat for ages, yet you are telling me I need to buy it again to go on..? something is not right..and I wished someone would come check my tools out to see really what I need..not having to buy the same ones again and again..
Old Mar 22 2013, 09:46 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by famer charlie View Post
Been trying for three days to clear memcached how do you do it
Hi, to clear your memcached please click in my signature where says AQUI. You'll see a list of unsettings, close that window and the farm if it is open. Then clear cookies and browser cache and close. Reopen, logg in and see if it works for the problem you have.
Old Mar 22 2013, 10:17 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by Miz judy View Post
I have the purple tubo-fishing boat for ages, yet you are telling me I need to buy it again to go on..? something is not right..and I wished someone would come check my tools out to see really what I need..not having to buy the same ones again and again..
Hi , not sure exactly what you mean. Who said you have to buy the Turbo boat again ? Has yours gone missing ?

Also the link to your farm does not work , could you please provide a manual link to your farm so we can check it for you.
Old Mar 22 2013, 10:46 PM

March 19 I bought Farm Cash and purchased the Facility Checkout Station and Manual Lift Truck...only to day to discover they are of no use to me, especially since the reason I did so was to load all facilities without spending hours clicking "Start a Batch" buttons. What was the thinking for choosing not to warn unsuspecting buyers of those tools that they were throwing their money down the drain? 3 days and now what?...and what does "coming soon" mean? I think if we owned the tools at the time of the change, we should not have to forfeit the use of what we paid for. Sour taste, Slashkey. Best game online just hit a bump.
Old Mar 22 2013, 11:07 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by elwoodbeauchamp View Post
March 19 I bought Farm Cash and purchased the Facility Checkout Station and Manual Lift Truck...only to day to discover they are of no use to me, especially since the reason I did so was to load all facilities without spending hours clicking "Start a Batch" buttons. What was the thinking for choosing not to warn unsuspecting buyers of those tools that they were throwing their money down the drain? 3 days and now what?...and what does "coming soon" mean? I think if we owned the tools at the time of the change, we should not have to forfeit the use of what we paid for. Sour taste, Slashkey. Best game online just hit a bump.
Hi, the turbo versions of those tools are for the buttons at the top to allow you to load all the service facilities in a single click..... in effect... filling 54 facilities in a single click...

but you have to get the express versions of the tools in order to buy the turbo versions.

How to manually link your Farm to the forum

Contact Support

Old Mar 22 2013, 11:12 PM
Account Not Linked

Default Turbo Express Checkout and Turbo Manual Lift

I went to the store to purchase the Turbo Express Checkout and Turbo Manual Lift and it says they are locked because I need to purchase the Express Checkout and the Manual Lift. I think this must be a glitch because I already own those two tools.
Old Mar 22 2013, 11:16 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by Rob T View Post
Hi, the turbo versions of those tools are for the buttons at the top to allow you to load all the service facilities in a single click..... in effect... filling 54 facilities in a single click...

but you have to get the express versions of the tools in order to buy the turbo versions.
My apologies. I was too quick to point a finger. I understand now.

Great update, great game, great, just great!
Old Mar 22 2013, 11:19 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by elwoodbeauchamp View Post
My apologies. I was too quick to point a finger. I understand now.

Great update, great game, great, just great!
No problem glad you're all sorted

Contact Support

Old Mar 22 2013, 11:20 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by ftjill View Post
I went to the store to purchase the Turbo Express Checkout and Turbo Manual Lift and it says they are locked because I need to purchase the Express Checkout and the Manual Lift. I think this must be a glitch because I already own those two tools.
Hi, please make sure that they are in your storage before going to purchase the turbo versions.

Contact Support

Closed Thread