Go Back   Farm Town > Help & Support > News & Announcements
Register FAQ Community Calendar Today's Posts Search

Closed Thread

Old Oct 19 2022, 11:46 PM
Senior Moderator

Quote:
Originally Posted by Farmer_Susan View Post
This is probably a stretch but in 2012, I created a second FT account. I didn't use it long, but that farmer still appears on my neighbor list. Since then, I've tried to access it and encountered stumbling blocks - probably not remembering my username/password. I know I used an AOL email account for it but I do NOT remember the un/pw for my farm. I tried going to that email account and it's been deactivated for lack of use. Since we're doing this email thing now, might it be possible for me to get into this FT account again and begin using it? I've wanted to access that account many times since then - just for old time's sake if nothing else - but haven't known how and didn't think there would be a way. Might that be possible now? Or once this new email stuff settles down? I don't think there's a hurry - I just got kind of excited thinking I might FINALLY be able to get into that account again.

P.S. When I visit that farm from my neighbor list, I get the message that the farm has been archived.
Hi Susan,
Your username/password for those farms would be thesame ones for the Facebook account you used to get to them.We can't help you with those. If you can't log into that account and get to the farm I don't think there would be any way to link an email to it specially since the email associated with it is also un usable.
Please come visit me on my farms (underlined link above) and if you see me say hi! I do ask that you not send me in-game messages for any problems other than forum login issues, as I can only help with those from my farm.
Post your problem or question here in the forums and we will gladly help you to solve it as quickly as we can.
Old Oct 19 2022, 11:48 PM
Senior Moderator

Quote:
Originally Posted by FCM View Post
This is VERY confusing. I see a message to click here to update what I thought was already linked email. I click it and it unlinks me. Says click here to link email, but then message disappears. What is going on?
Hi FCM,
If you see the email address that you submitted to be linked to your account is showing in the yellow box with Update, you do not need to do anything else.
Please come visit me on my farms (underlined link above) and if you see me say hi! I do ask that you not send me in-game messages for any problems other than forum login issues, as I can only help with those from my farm.
Post your problem or question here in the forums and we will gladly help you to solve it as quickly as we can.
Old Oct 19 2022, 11:51 PM
Senior Moderator

Quote:
Originally Posted by MayG View Post
Hi Raul, i have been trying to verify my email , the link is not coming to my inbox ???
Hi May G,
Please click on this link to take you to another post, scroll down and look for the 2 email addresses there, it's worth while you adding those addresses to your safe senders list in both of your emails to see if that helps at all with future emails from FT in case your emails are blocking them for some reason:
http://r1.slashkey.com/forum/showthread.php?t=644366

Then go through the linking process again.
Old Oct 19 2022, 11:54 PM
Senior Moderator

Quote:
Originally Posted by Marcia H. View Post
I did that yesterday, now it says I am not linked, and when I click on link email, I get told to reload the game. I have restarted the game and still can't link it. What am I doing wrong or is there a problem with the game again??
Hi Marcia H,
I moved your post to the new release thread.

Please try clearing your memcache (link below), then when the page of unsetting text opens close that as it is done.
If your farm is open close it. Then reopen and try again.
https://apps.facebook.com/farmtown/p...lear_memcached
Old Oct 20 2022, 02:06 AM

wHY ISN'T LINKING ONE TIME WITH THE EMAIL ENOUGH? wHY ARE WE BEING ASKED EVERY TIME WE REFRESH A PAGE TO LINK THE EMAIL AGAIN? It is a nuisance. Surely linking the email once is enough!
Old Oct 20 2022, 02:22 AM

I have linked my email SIX times and I am not doing it any more. Every time ypu refresh the page you are asked to link yet again. Why is ONE time not enough?
Old Oct 20 2022, 03:33 AM

Smile I agree with you

Quote:
Originally Posted by AnnaWalls View Post
The best news ever is that you've decided to move from Facebook. I know this game is the only thing tying many people to Facebook. Connecting with far-away family is what keeps me there, but I do love this game.
I agree with you. When is this going to happen?
Old Oct 20 2022, 03:43 AM

Quote:
Originally Posted by rodneycs View Post
I have linked my email SIX times and I am not doing it any more. Every time ypu refresh the page you are asked to link yet again. Why is ONE time not enough?
if it is the correct email you dont need to do it again.
Old Oct 20 2022, 04:31 AM

Quote:
Originally Posted by Tiger View Post
Hi piscesfem,

As far as we know there are no problems getting that email from the popular ones like gmail, hotmail, live etc.

Please click on this link to take you to another post, scroll down and look for the 2 email addresses there, it's worth while you adding those addresses to your safe senders list in both of your emails to see if that helps at all with future emails from FT in case your emails are blocking them for some reason:
http://r1.slashkey.com/forum/showthread.php?t=644366

Then after that, try sending a ticket into support using your other email and let them know the email address that isn't getting a response so they can look into it. If you don't get an automatic response to that ticket tonight let us know please, but please don't post your full email address on the forum.

TY Tiger!

Got my confirmation email now (adding to safe senders list obviously helped)
Old Oct 20 2022, 05:38 AM

I have checked my junk/spam box and I didn't receive any link. I did send the correct email address.
Closed Thread