Go Back   Farm Town > Help & Support > News & Announcements

Closed Thread

Old Jun 11 2022, 12:22 PM

Default New Release -- June 11th, 2022

See Known Issues, More Information and Post Release Updates at the end of this post. Last update released on July 4th, 1:30PM.

Hi There,

We just released a new update with the following features and bug fixes: En Español AQUI

1. 9 Fathers Day decorations: 2 as gifts, 5 at the top of the Fathers Day category at the Store and 2 at the bottom.

2. 25 New Levels: The new decorations are in the Buildings, Other, Furniture, Farm Decor and Trees store categories.

3. 56 x 56 farm expansions for Farms 1 through 15: They cost 50 FarmCash or 85000000000 Coins.

4. Turbo Bee Farm (FC): This is a new facility that produces 3 times More Bee Products than the current Bee Farm.

5. Facility Chains Manager improvements:

a) The Import button is now working in the 'Trade Products' tab

b) The Resell button is now working in the 'Trade Products' tab. It will allow you to instantly resell all imported products instead of storing them for future use in your service facility chains, this will be less profitable but will allow you to make a quick profit. You can also use this option if you don't have enough coins to import all products.

c) The staging capacity of your facility chains was increased based on the following rules:

1. By default, the Staging Area capacity for a product is equal to how many you can produce in 30 days in a single facility, that is, 30 days worth of production

2. For each FarmCash facility chain you own, an extra 7 days worth of production will be added to each product Staging Area capacity in all your chains

3. You can increase your product Staging Area capacity up to 2 years (730 days) worth of production

***Future Improvements***

d) All export products will be moved out to a dedicated storage to make more room in your regular product and harvest storage

e) Another set of Regular Quests will be enabled only for the products in the facility chain that was created in the current week

f) Organic and Green facility chains

6. Continue developing the Farm Pass feature: This is a seasonal event offering the opportunity to earn all kind of rewards by completing different goals as you play and interact with different features of the game, here is how it will work:

a) It will be a monthly event available for players at level 100 and up

b) 3 daily goals will be unlocked each day for you to complete on the current day

c) 3 season goals will be unlocked each week for you to complete on the current month

d) Season goals will be harder than daily goals but will earn you more farm pass points

e) As you earn farm pass points you will be unlocking different kind of rewards

f) Rewards can be free or premium, everyone will have access to the free rewards and players who purchase the Farm Pass will also have access to the premium rewards for that month

g) Some rewards when claimed will grant you instant benefits like farm products, facility ingredients, farm decorations, coins or farm cash

h) Other rewards will grant you certain privileges that will remain active for the rest of the season, for example, access to more avatar features, automatically revive crops, unstuck ships or speed up quest steps N times, more than 1 active quest lifeline, earning extra products when farming, increase benefits for ships, trains and trading warehouse, gift farm cash to helpers, etc

7. Boba Tea Supplies Factory (FC): Produces Boba Tea Supplies.

Tapioca Pearls
Clear Cups
Fat Straws
Boba Scoop
Sealer Film
Sealing Machine
Shaker Machine
Tapioca Pearl Maker

8. Marketing Supplies Factory (Coins): Produces Marketing Supplies.

Keychain
Bottle Opener
Insulated Tumbler
Stress Ball
Tote Bag
Sticky Book
Teardrop Flag
A-Frame Banner

9. Boba Tea Supplies Store (FC): Provides Boba Tea Supplies Retail Services and can be stocked with products from the Boba Tea Supplies Factory.

10. Advertising Agency (Coins): Provides Advertising and Marketing Services and can be stocked with products from the Marketing Supplies Factory.

Note: The Boba Tea Shop serving different flavors of Boba Tea will be released next month.

Enjoy!

--Raul

Post Release Updates - June 20th, 4:50PM

- Released 25 new levels and decorations.

Post Release Updates - July 4th, 1:30PM

- All (Export) products produced by your facility chains were moved to a dedicated chain storage to make more room in your regular product and harvest storage. This new chain storage can be accessed using the 'Check Storage' button inside the Facility Chains Manager.

Known Issues:

- None.

Last edited by Raul; Jul 04 2022 at 12:45 PM.
Old Jun 11 2022, 12:32 PM
Senior Moderator

Thanks Raul and team!
Please come visit me on my farms (underlined link above) and if you see me say hi! I do ask that you not send me in-game messages for any problems other than forum login issues, as I can only help with those from my farm.
Post your problem or question here in the forums and we will gladly help you to solve it as quickly as we can.
Old Jun 11 2022, 12:36 PM

Location: UK but i'd rather be somewhere hot and sunny :) with a swimming pool!

Thanks Raul and all your Team

Clickable Help Links:
Need help? Post in Help and Support
How to get and Create your Farm Link
How to FIND YOUR POSTS on the forum.

Old Jun 11 2022, 12:38 PM

Thanks a lot Raul and team!!
Old Jun 11 2022, 12:48 PM

Thank you very much
Old Jun 11 2022, 01:17 PM

Thanks Raul and the development team for the new release good job guys

How to manually link your Farm to the forum

Contact Support

Old Jun 11 2022, 01:18 PM
Account Not Linked

thanks for the update
Old Jun 11 2022, 01:18 PM

YAY! Thanks, Raul & team!
Old Jun 11 2022, 01:31 PM

Thanks for the update!
Old Jun 11 2022, 01:42 PM

Default When will we get a new farm?

We have not had a new farm in almost a year or longer, I think only once or twice in the last 2.5 years, they keep making them bigger but do not add to where we can actually put more things on that farm, I use to be able to have 3 layers wall to wall but that ability stopped long ago, then after flash was gone , for those of us who do not have super fast internet speed or bandwidth or a brand new super duper computer we can barely do farming as it is, the farms are too big now, just adding things to fill up that last expansion made it so it now takes 3x longer for that farm to load and count down after doing anything to it. I have so many issues as I know so many others that do also. I quit working people farms in the market a year ago because of this issue, please stop just making them bigger, I know this is probably easy on the developers but not on the players. they use to add a farm, then switch to making them bigger for month and months then give a new farm, but they stopped with new farms. I need space for trees and flowers and like I said making the farms bigger and trying to add new things just makes the game more impossible to play. Please do not tell me to be patient, we all been beyond patient for over 2.5 years while they got things up to speed. I have also been patient month after month after month waiting for new farms so disappointing.
Closed Thread