Go Back   Farm Town > Help & Support > Help & Support
Register FAQ Community Calendar Today's Posts Search

Old Feb 02 2023, 07:59 PM

Hello when I went to purchase the new tools I clicked on the top one in the toolbox and it told me what I had to purchase It informed me to purchase tools I didn't need
Did I require these tools as I use the ex tools
-50 Combine Harvest-Plant Ex 11x11
-50 Seeder Ex (11 x 11)
-50 Combine Harvest-Plant (18x18) DIDN'T NEED?
-50 Combine Harvest-Plow Ex 11x11
-40 Combine Harvest-Plow (18x18) DIDN'T NEED?
-30 Seeder (18 x 18) DIDN'T NEED?
-50 Harvester Ex (11 x 11)
So 120FT$ wasted correct?
Old Feb 02 2023, 08:15 PM
Senior Moderator

Quote:
Originally Posted by nettie1212 View Post
Hello when I went to purchase the new tools I clicked on the top one in the toolbox and it told me what I had to purchase It informed me to purchase tools I didn't need
Did I require these tools as I use the ex tools
-50 Combine Harvest-Plant Ex 11x11
-50 Seeder Ex (11 x 11)
-50 Combine Harvest-Plant (18x18) DIDN'T NEED?
-50 Combine Harvest-Plow Ex 11x11
-40 Combine Harvest-Plow (18x18) DIDN'T NEED?
-30 Seeder (18 x 18) DIDN'T NEED?
-50 Harvester Ex (11 x 11)
So 120FT$ wasted correct?
Hi Nettie,
I moved your post to the Help & Support thread about tools. Please when you have a question post it in the Help & Suupport section and not the General Feedback section.
You only need the 16 x16 regular tools to use any of the EX tools.
Please come visit me on my farms (underlined link above) and if you see me say hi! I do ask that you not send me in-game messages for any problems other than forum login issues, as I can only help with those from my farm.
Post your problem or question here in the forums and we will gladly help you to solve it as quickly as we can.
Old Feb 02 2023, 10:22 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by Taz D View Post
Hi Nettie,
I moved your post to the Help & Support thread about tools. Please when you have a question post it in the Help & Suupport section and not the General Feedback section.
You only need the 16 x16 regular tools to use any of the EX tools.
Hi so those other tools I purchased was a waste of FT$? when I clicked on the tools it kept telling me to purchase ones I didn't need. I find this to be not fair
Old Feb 02 2023, 10:25 PM
Senior Moderator

Quote:
Originally Posted by nettie1212 View Post
Hi so those other tools I purchased was a waste of FT$? when I clicked on the tools it kept telling me to purchase ones I didn't need. I find this to be not fair
Hi Nettie,
You can contact Supprt about this if you wish. To contact Support click on the link below, fill out the form and submit it. Be patient as it can take anywhere from a few hours to a few days for them to respond to you depending on how many tickets they have ahead of yours.
http://apps.facebook.com/farmtown/settings2/support/

You will receive an automatic response email when you submit your ticket. That email will have your ticket number and a link for you to check the status of your ticket, so please do not delete that email. If you do not see the email then check your spam folder as sometimes those emails get classified as spam.

If you are having a problem getting responses from Support please read the information in the following link:
http://www.slashkey.com/forum/showthread.php?t=644366
Please come visit me on my farms (underlined link above) and if you see me say hi! I do ask that you not send me in-game messages for any problems other than forum login issues, as I can only help with those from my farm.
Post your problem or question here in the forums and we will gladly help you to solve it as quickly as we can.
Old Feb 03 2023, 01:08 PM

Default crude oil

Farm # 112194263824229...I have only 4 oil refineries turned on. I have oil pumps on 44 farms and offshore oil rigs on 3 farms. Yet I cannot seem to gain any inventory of crude oil. I post daily and top off when I can. What else can I try?
Old Feb 03 2023, 01:39 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by rockcandymountain View Post
Farm # 112194263824229...I have only 4 oil refineries turned on. I have oil pumps on 44 farms and offshore oil rigs on 3 farms. Yet I cannot seem to gain any inventory of crude oil. I post daily and top off when I can. What else can I try?

Hi rockcandymountain

I moved your post to the thread about fuel.

By the time I had a look at your data you had 679,610 crude oil barrels in your storage.

Please take in mind that the Oil pumps and Offshore oil rigs are not workable facilities, so you have to wait the whole time for them to produce a batch in order to be able to start a new one.

On the other side, your friends can work your Oil refineries so you can refill them many times.

Doing some maths, you need 1,200 crude oil barrels to fill your refineries to 100% and that same amount everytime you refill them to 100% after your friends worked them.
But you get about 1,344 crude oil barrels per day.

You could ask for ingredients for fuel tanks in order to get more crude oil barrels.
Old Feb 09 2023, 01:50 PM

Default missing combine harvest-plant EX 7x7

i bought the Combine Harvest-Plant EX (7x7) last night and i can't find it today. can you help me with this please?
Old Feb 09 2023, 02:22 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by Carrie256 View Post
i bought the Combine Harvest-Plant EX (7x7) last night and i can't find it today. can you help me with this please?
Hi Carrie

According to your data, you purchased:

Combine Harvest Plow Ex (7x7)

And

Combine Harvest Plow EX (8x8)

They are both in your storage.

You can check this yourself by clicking in Account tab above the game screen and then clicking in Farm Cash Activity Log.
Old Feb 09 2023, 02:46 PM

yes i did, but when i go to my tool box and click on it, it ask me if i want to go to the store to purchase. in the store it states it's a duplicate.
Old Feb 09 2023, 02:55 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by Carrie256 View Post
yes i did, but when i go to my tool box and click on it, it ask me if i want to go to the store to purchase. in the store it states it's a duplicate.
Hi Carrie

You purchased the Combine Harvest/Plow EX 7x7 not the Combine Harvest/Plant EX 7x7

If you are clicking in the Combine Harvest/Plant EX 7x7 then you do not have it and that is why you are asked to go to the Store.

Those tools are white and red. In your Tool box they should show up above the Combines purple and red.

The combine harvest/plow ex 7x7 should show in your tool box and the one above that should show as blurred as it is the combine harvest/plant ex 7x7 which you dont own yet.

Last edited by marymarcel; Feb 09 2023 at 03:02 PM.

Tags
eye icon, fuel, fuel shortage, fueling, mobile lookout tower, storage capacity