Go Back   Farm Town > Help & Support > Help & Support

Old Nov 08 2022, 10:06 AM

Angry

I WAS NOT ABLE TO GET MY FUEL TODAY....IT SAID I HAD ALREADY GOT FUEL BUT I DID "NOT"...SOMETHING IS WRONG...I WOULD APPRECIATE THE TECHS HELPING ME AND LOOKING INTO MY ACCOUNT..

Last edited by Taz D; Nov 08 2022 at 10:16 AM. Reason: removed unnecessary quote
Old Nov 08 2022, 10:17 AM
Senior Moderator

Quote:
Originally Posted by DianaH777 View Post
I WAS NOT ABLE TO GET MY FUEL TODAY....IT SAID I HAD ALREADY GOT FUEL BUT I DID "NOT"...SOMETHING IS WRONG...I WOULD APPRECIATE THE TECHS HELPING ME AND LOOKING INTO MY ACCOUNT..
Hi DianaH,
Please provide your account ID so we can check into this. You can find it at the bottom of your farm page.
Please come visit me on my farms (underlined link above) and if you see me say hi! I do ask that you not send me in-game messages for any problems other than forum login issues, as I can only help with those from my farm.
Post your problem or question here in the forums and we will gladly help you to solve it as quickly as we can.
Old Nov 08 2022, 09:15 PM

Default Fishing boat

Why can't I use my fishing boat?
Old Nov 08 2022, 09:20 PM
Senior Moderator

Quote:
Originally Posted by Betty Schofield View Post
Why can't I use my fishing boat?
Hi Betty Schofield,
I moved your post to the thread about tools.
You need to move your boat to your storage. That way you can use it on any of your farms from your tool box.
Please come visit me on my farms (underlined link above) and if you see me say hi! I do ask that you not send me in-game messages for any problems other than forum login issues, as I can only help with those from my farm.
Post your problem or question here in the forums and we will gladly help you to solve it as quickly as we can.
Old Nov 11 2022, 04:02 PM

Unhappy My turbo loader isn't working for semis

When I bought all the tools for Start All a while back, somehow I thought/figured out I didn't need to keep my first tier one bc I had a better one, and my semis still aren't starting unless I do them manually. When I click on Start All it says it can do 166/169 of my facilities, 3 being the number of semis I have, and when I went to buy the first one again just in case that was the problem, I got a message saying I don't need it.

So why isn't my better one working?
Attached Images
File Type: jpg Screen Shot 2022-11-11 at 2.54.11 PM.jpg (19.0 KB, 3 views)
File Type: jpg Screen Shot 2022-11-11 at 2.54.34 PM.jpg (20.3 KB, 2 views)
Old Nov 11 2022, 04:15 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by Meilandra View Post
When I bought all the tools for Start All a while back, somehow I thought/figured out I didn't need to keep my first tier one bc I had a better one, and my semis still aren't starting unless I do them manually. When I click on Start All it says it can do 166/169 of my facilities, 3 being the number of semis I have, and when I went to buy the first one again just in case that was the problem, I got a message saying I don't need it.

So why isn't my better one working?
Hi Meilandra

The Turbo Loader doesnt load your Semi Trailers.

The Ordering Station w/trailer and the Turbo Ordering Station are the ones who work for the Semi Trailers.

You have them both on your farm 8, Summer Jobs.

Place the Ordering Station w/trailer and the Turbo Ordering Station in your storage and next time you click the Start All button in the Facility Manager, your Semi Trailers will be filled.
Old Nov 11 2022, 08:53 PM

I had been receiving more fuel than I was using everyday. I receive tons of gifts that I change to fuel daily. I also have the top gifting machine which multiplies X 4 all gifts. I only accept fuel. I have joined 2 free fuel sights. I have 10 refineries and 1 turbo refinery. I have 44 oil pumps and 1 gas station. I work the same farms daily and am now hustling to find more fuel as I am using more each day than I am bring in. I have 7 or 8 people daily working my facilities. I need help with this please why my fuel has gone from 7M+ daily to 4 to 5M daily.
Old Nov 11 2022, 09:26 PM
Senior Moderator

Quote:
Originally Posted by Ky1960 View Post
I had been receiving more fuel than I was using everyday. I receive tons of gifts that I change to fuel daily. I also have the top gifting machine which multiplies X 4 all gifts. I only accept fuel. I have joined 2 free fuel sights. I have 10 refineries and 1 turbo refinery. I have 44 oil pumps and 1 gas station. I work the same farms daily and am now hustling to find more fuel as I am using more each day than I am bring in. I have 7 or 8 people daily working my facilities. I need help with this please why my fuel has gone from 7M+ daily to 4 to 5M daily.
Hi Ky,
Nothing has changed for the fuel. As things are added to the game then it requires more fuel. If you are getting less then it is probably because you are refuelling sooner than you used to which means the refineries are not having enough time to produce as much as you used to get.
Old Nov 12 2022, 08:18 AM

No I am refueling before bedtime as I always have so that isn't the problem there. I just noticed that all my oil pumps are not sending to production (44 total). I have all the tools/machinery that I need in my Facility Manager. When I click Start all it should do that for me. Correct? As an added suggestion to prompt more people to send more fuel how about offering every time you send a fuel tank to someone you get a fuel tank in return. I just know I am playing to exact same daily and my fuel is returning less. I added an offshore oil rig last night hoping for more help.
Old Nov 12 2022, 08:27 AM
Senior Moderator

Quote:
Originally Posted by Ky1960 View Post
No I am refueling before bedtime as I always have so that isn't the problem there. I just noticed that all my oil pumps are not sending to production (44 total). I have all the tools/machinery that I need in my Facility Manager. When I click Start all it should do that for me. Correct? As an added suggestion to prompt more people to send more fuel how about offering every time you send a fuel tank to someone you get a fuel tank in return. I just know I am playing to exact same daily and my fuel is returning less. I added an offshore oil rig last night hoping for more help.
Hi Ky,
Make sure that all your oil pumps have a check in the box so they are all started when you use the Start All. As I said nothing has changed in fuel production.
One note is you have the gas station and you are filling it with fuel tanks. Those are sold in that service and not made, so you are losing those.
You are doing a lot of work in the job market so you may be using more fuel in there than previously.
If you want to make a suggestion about the gift fuel tanks please post it in the Suggestions section.

Tags
eye icon, fuel, fuel shortage, fueling, mobile lookout tower, storage capacity