Go Back   Farm Town > Help & Support > Help & Support
Register FAQ Community Calendar Today's Posts Search

Old Apr 16 2023, 08:01 AM

Default Farm Cash Purchase - Did Not Purchase

I was checking to see what farm a facilitie (Window Cleaning Supplies Factory)was on and somehow, it shows I purchased it and is is no where to be found.

I did not click the button to purchase it and it is now where to be found. I already had one and did not want to get another as I was saving my Farm Cash for another train car.

Can this be refunded so I get my Farm Cash back?

THank you.
Old Apr 16 2023, 09:08 AM
Senior Moderator

Quote:
Originally Posted by boskherder View Post
I was checking to see what farm a facilitie (Window Cleaning Supplies Factory)was on and somehow, it shows I purchased it and is is no where to be found.

I did not click the button to purchase it and it is now where to be found. I already had one and did not want to get another as I was saving my Farm Cash for another train car.

Can this be refunded so I get my Farm Cash back?

THank you.
Hi boskherder,
I moved your post to the thread about missing items. Your window cleaning supplies factory is still on one of your farms is not missing according to your account data. You did click to buy it. There is only 1 in your account data so you did not own it previously.

You will need to go to your preferences and uncheck all the show items except the facilities. Then go to each farm and search (magnifying glass in tool box) for Window. That should be enough to help you find it.
Please come visit me on my farms (underlined link above) and if you see me say hi! I do ask that you not send me in-game messages for any problems other than forum login issues, as I can only help with those from my farm.
Post your problem or question here in the forums and we will gladly help you to solve it as quickly as we can.
Old Apr 18 2023, 10:12 PM

hello thanks for the new update. I bought the prenatal care center and prenatal supply factory I put them on my farms 40 and also moved my bee farm and fish farming plant from the top left corner to the bottom right corner to be with all the other ft$ items I put the new facilities as in prenatal ones on the bottom right corner. and all items have disappeared They do not show when I click on my production chain. You can confirm I purchased them and check my production chain and nothing is showing. So I am missing my fish farm plant, bee farm, prenatal care center and prenatal supply factory all of this happened just now I am also missing my pig barn

Last edited by nettie1212; Apr 18 2023 at 10:16 PM.
Old Apr 18 2023, 10:37 PM
Senior Moderator

Quote:
Originally Posted by nettie1212 View Post
hello thanks for the new update. I bought the prenatal care center and prenatal supply factory I put them on my farms 40 and also moved my bee farm and fish farming plant from the top left corner to the bottom right corner to be with all the other ft$ items I put the new facilities as in prenatal ones on the bottom right corner. and all items have disappeared They do not show when I click on my production chain. You can confirm I purchased them and check my production chain and nothing is showing. So I am missing my fish farm plant, bee farm, prenatal care center and prenatal supply factory all of this happened just now I am also missing my pig barn
Hi Nettie,
I moved your post to the Help & Support thread about missing items since it is about more than just the current release facilities.
You will need to supply the account ID for your farms these are missing from. You can find that number at the bottom of the page your farms are on. The farms linked to your email address here do not show the purchase of any of the new facilities.
Please come visit me on my farms (underlined link above) and if you see me say hi! I do ask that you not send me in-game messages for any problems other than forum login issues, as I can only help with those from my farm.
Post your problem or question here in the forums and we will gladly help you to solve it as quickly as we can.
Old Apr 18 2023, 11:40 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by Taz D View Post
Hi Nettie,
I moved your post to the Help & Support thread about missing items since it is about more than just the current release facilities.
You will need to supply the account ID for your farms these are missing from. You can find that number at the bottom of the page your farms are on. The farms linked to your email address here do not show the purchase of any of the new facilities.

588275533 Build No: 462

2023-04-18 22:57:04 buy_item -30 Prenatal Care Center
2023-04-18 22:56:52 buy_item -32 Prenatal Supplies Factory
Old Apr 18 2023, 11:45 PM
Senior Moderator

Quote:
588275533 Build No: 462

2023-04-18 22:57:04 buy_item -30 Prenatal Care Center
2023-04-18 22:56:52 buy_item -32 Prenatal Supplies Factory
Hi Nettie,
As you have more than 1 set of farms in the future it would help if you include the account ID number and that will speed up our checking of any problems.

I have confirmed the items are missing. You will need to contact Support as we can not do refunds through the forums.

To contact Support click on the link below, fill out the form and submit it. Be patient as it can take anywhere from a few hours to a few days for them to respond to you depending on how many tickets they have ahead of yours.
http://apps.facebook.com/farmtown/settings2/support/

You will receive an automatic response email when you submit your ticket. That email will have your ticket number and a link for you to check the status of your ticket, so please do not delete that email. If you do not see the email then check your spam folder as sometimes those emails get classified as spam.

If you are having a problem getting responses from Support please read the information in the following link:
http://www.slashkey.com/forum/showthread.php?t=644366
Old Apr 19 2023, 06:51 AM

Quote:
Originally Posted by Taz D View Post
Hi Nettie,
As you have more than 1 set of farms in the future it would help if you include the account ID number and that will speed up our checking of any problems.

I have confirmed the items are missing. You will need to contact Support as we can not do refunds through the forums.

To contact Support click on the link below, fill out the form and submit it. Be patient as it can take anywhere from a few hours to a few days for them to respond to you depending on how many tickets they have ahead of yours.
http://apps.facebook.com/farmtown/settings2/support/

You will receive an automatic response email when you submit your ticket. That email will have your ticket number and a link for you to check the status of your ticket, so please do not delete that email. If you do not see the email then check your spam folder as sometimes those emails get classified as spam.

If you are having a problem getting responses from Support please read the information in the following link:
http://www.slashkey.com/forum/showthread.php?t=644366

Can I use any email to respond as long as I use the ID number? I am on my work computer right now and not home computer
Old Apr 19 2023, 07:04 AM

Location: UK but i'd rather be somewhere hot and sunny :) with a swimming pool!

Quote:
Can I use any email to respond as long as I use the ID number? I am on my work computer right now and not home computer
Hi nettie1212,

Taz isn't available at this time.

If you are using a work computer/email address, some employers will block the ability to load any games on work computers which may also block the ability to send a ticket in. Use the link Taz supplied and see if it lets you send one, if it does you should be fine. If it doesn't then wait until you can get home to send one the normal method you use.

Generally any email can be used to send a ticket to support. Just remember which one you used and make sure you check that one for responses and the junk folder for them if it doesn't show up in the in box

Clickable Help Links:
Need help? Post in Help and Support
How to get and Create your Farm Link
How to FIND YOUR POSTS on the forum.

Old Apr 19 2023, 11:37 PM

I do not know where to stick this so I will put it here. I bought the Prenatal Care Center and placed it on farm 3. The game allowed me to place it, it did not say anything was wrong. But i noticed when I load factories and service facilities it was gone. In the future can the game let us know that there is a problem, instead of taking the factory or service facility can the game maybe say take a tree or flower. I will not notice say one tree missing out of 300. Also taking a factory or service facility could take a while to notice missing specialty since i have the turbo tools for loading them. I might notice if i had to load each one one at a time.

Farming since April 26 2009
Old Apr 19 2023, 11:54 PM
Senior Moderator

Quote:
Originally Posted by Tom C View Post
I do not know where to stick this so I will put it here. I bought the Prenatal Care Center and placed it on farm 3. The game allowed me to place it, it did not say anything was wrong. But i noticed when I load factories and service facilities it was gone. In the future can the game let us know that there is a problem, instead of taking the factory or service facility can the game maybe say take a tree or flower. I will not notice say one tree missing out of 300. Also taking a factory or service facility could take a while to notice missing specialty since i have the turbo tools for loading them. I might notice if i had to load each one one at a time.
Hi Tom C,
I moved your post to the thread about missing items.
I have checked your account and do not see the prenatal care center missing. You have 2 on your farms some where. You will need to do a search through each farm to find them both. Uncheck all the show items except for show facilities, then do a search for that service.
There isn't any way for the game to alert you if something goes missiing and it is usually the item you just purchased.

Tags
bugs and glitches, facilities, help & support, mango tree, missing, missing animals, missing building, missing buildings, missing crops, missing decorations, missing facility, missing factories, missing farm cash, missing farmcash, missing flowers, missing from farm, missing harvests, missing tool, missing tools, missing trees, tools missing