Go Back   Farm Town > Help & Support > Help & Support
Register FAQ Community Calendar Today's Posts Search

Old Apr 07 2023, 11:04 AM

I also attach a screenshot which I made from the facility manager on Apr. 2 after the purchase of that truck, and one which I made right now.
Attached Images
File Type: jpg facilities_new1.jpg (96.7 KB, 3 views)
File Type: jpg turbo_electric_semitruck_missing.jpg (40.6 KB, 3 views)
Old Apr 07 2023, 11:06 AM
Senior Moderator

Quote:
Originally Posted by Mogwai View Post
I also attach a screenshot which I made from the facility manager on Apr. 2 after the purchase of that truck, and one which I made right now.
Hi Mogwai,

Please contact the support team about your missing Turbo Electric Semi Truck.

To contact Support, click on the link below, fill out the form and submit it. Please be patient as it can take anywhere from a few hours to a few days for them to respond to you depending on how many tickets they have ahead of yours.

https://apps.facebook.com/farmtown/settings2/support/

You will receive an automatic response email when you submit your ticket. That email will have your ticket number and a link for you to check the status of your ticket, so please do not delete that email. If you do not see the email then check your spam folder as sometimes those emails get classified as spam.

If you have any problems finding the automated response to your ticket, please click on the following link for instructions to help you with that:
Support Issues - how to find their replies.
Please come visit me on my farms (underlined link above) and if you see me say hi! I do ask that you not send me in-game messages for any problems other than forum login issues, as I can only help with those from my farm.
Post your problem or question here in the forums and we will gladly help you to solve it as quickly as we can.

Last edited by Tiger; Apr 07 2023 at 11:51 AM.
Old Apr 07 2023, 01:06 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by Taz D View Post
Hi Mogwai,
I moved your post to the thread about missing items. Please provide the ID number for the farms you are missing this item from. You can find that number at the bottom of your farms page.
Thank you!
Old Apr 08 2023, 09:44 AM

Noticed today that I never got my daily catch of fish. Usually get 75,000,000,000 in coins. After this mornings catch, I only had about 24,000,000,000 in coins to sell off. I know there is nothing you can do, just for awareness.
Screenshot (9).jpg
Old Apr 08 2023, 09:54 AM

Quote:
Originally Posted by GRB View Post
Noticed today that I never got my daily catch of fish. Usually get 75,000,000,000 in coins. After this mornings catch, I only had about 24,000,000,000 in coins to sell off. I know there is nothing you can do, just for awareness.
Attachment 25562

Hi GRB

Im sorry but your picture is too tiny to see it.

I had a look at your data and your farms and you dont have baits, so it could be possible you only got 1 fish instead of 2 for some of your fish farms. That could be the reason you got less coins.
Old Apr 08 2023, 11:59 AM

Quote:
Originally Posted by marymarcel View Post
Hi GRB

Im sorry but your picture is too tiny to see it.

I had a look at your data and your farms and you dont have baits, so it could be possible you only got 1 fish instead of 2 for some of your fish farms. That could be the reason you got less coins.
FYI: I never have baitScreenshot (9).jpg
Old Apr 08 2023, 12:24 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by GRB View Post
FYI: I never have baitAttachment 25566
Ok GRB, you have 22 Fish Farming Plants so I thought you would have baits.

If you wish you can contact Support team to let them know. To contact them click on the link below, fill out the form and submit it. Please include all details about your problem so you can get help faster. Be patient as it can take anywhere from a few hours to a few days for them to respond to you depending on how many tickets they have ahead of yours.

http://apps.facebook.com/farmtown/settings2/support/

You will receive an automatic response email when you submit your ticket. That email will have your ticket number and a link for you to check the status of your ticket, so please do not delete that email. If you do not see the email then check your spam folder as sometimes those emails get classified as spam.

If you are having a problem getting responses from Support please read the information in the following link:
http://www.slashkey.com/forum/showthread.php?t=644366
Old Apr 08 2023, 01:32 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by marymarcel View Post
Ok GRB, you have 22 Fish Farming Plants so I thought you would have baits.

If you wish you can contact Support team to let them know. To contact them click on the link below, fill out the form and submit it. Please include all details about your problem so you can get help faster. Be patient as it can take anywhere from a few hours to a few days for them to respond to you depending on how many tickets they have ahead of yours.

http://apps.facebook.com/farmtown/settings2/support/

If you are having a problem getting responses from Support please read the information in the following link:
http://www.slashkey.com/forum/showthread.php?t=644366
It's a game, no big deal. Just thought I would bring to someone's attention, glitch or a problem, so it doesn't become wide spread.
Old Apr 13 2023, 07:54 PM

Default Missing tool

Hi. I just purchased with my farm cash a "Combine Harvest Plow Ex (7x7)" and my farm cash of $50 was taken but I did not get the tool. I looked in my storage and it was not there. I exited and restarted my browser, clean out my cashe and cookies but still no plow. Can you help me? Thank you.
Old Apr 13 2023, 07:59 PM
Senior Moderator

Quote:
Originally Posted by Ssan01440 View Post
Hi. I just purchased with my farm cash a "Combine Harvest Plow Ex (7x7)" and my farm cash of $50 was taken but I did not get the tool. I looked in my storage and it was not there. I exited and restarted my browser, clean out my cashe and cookies but still no plow. Can you help me? Thank you.
Hi Ssan,
I moved your post to the thread about missing items. I have checked your account and do not see that you purchased that tool nor any missing farm cash.
You can check yourself by going to the Account tab at the top of your farms. When you open that click on the Farm Cash Activity Log. That will show you any activities you have gotten or purchased.
Please come visit me on my farms (underlined link above) and if you see me say hi! I do ask that you not send me in-game messages for any problems other than forum login issues, as I can only help with those from my farm.
Post your problem or question here in the forums and we will gladly help you to solve it as quickly as we can.

Tags
bugs and glitches, facilities, help & support, mango tree, missing, missing animals, missing building, missing buildings, missing crops, missing decorations, missing facility, missing factories, missing farm cash, missing farmcash, missing flowers, missing from farm, missing harvests, missing tool, missing tools, missing trees, tools missing