Go Back   Farm Town > Help & Support > Help & Support
Register FAQ Community Calendar Today's Posts Search

Old Sep 11 2022, 06:45 PM

I sure wish they would fix the bug that cause plowed plts to dissappear when they expand the farms. It usually has been 4-5 farms...this time its nearly half of my farms now have missing plots in them.
Old Sep 11 2022, 07:02 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by Hannah Kay View Post
I sure wish they would fix the bug that cause plowed plts to dissappear when they expand the farms. It usually has been 4-5 farms...this time its nearly half of my farms now have missing plots in them.
Hi Hannah

If those farms are heavily worked, that means that you have the farms plowed x9 with tress and/or flowers on top and probably lakes, then maybe there is no more space to place things.

Sometimes the farms get corrupted due all items on them as there is a limit for those.

If you wish us to check those farms please provide the farms number so we can visit.
Old Sep 12 2022, 07:07 AM

my 3rd farm seems to be the worse but I do have lots of trees, flowers but only layer the plots to plant/harvest 6 times and have no ground cover on any farm now
Old Sep 12 2022, 07:57 AM

Location: UK but i'd rather be somewhere hot and sunny :) with a swimming pool!

Quote:
Originally Posted by Hannah Kay View Post
my 3rd farm seems to be the worse but I do have lots of trees, flowers but only layer the plots to plant/harvest 6 times and have no ground cover on any farm now
Hi Hannah Kay,

marymarcel is not available at this time.

I am sorry but layering can cause things to go missing. Although layering hasn't been prevented, it is not still officially supported as problems like this can happen, at any time, and anything including Farm Cash items could go missing. The more layering you put on a farm the greater the problems can be. Anyone who chooses to do it, risks that happening.

As you are experiencing this, then you have already put too much on those farms.
Farm 3 doesn't just have layered crops/trees/flowers on it. It has facilities and a train on it as well.

We are not permitted to help with layering or allow others to post help, especially with any instructions or what anyone may consider as working fine at any one time, due to the various random problems it can cause.

We can only recommended that as you have run into problems, that you consider reducing what is on the farms that you know have problems with, especially when you have Farm Cash Items on them, before anything else corrupts on them.

What you choose to reduce is up to you, but if you chose to sell/delete anything rather than store to move them to other farms (if you have enough storage space to be able to move them), please remember that you can only get some trees/flowers as gifts and that you will need to check for any Farm Cash items on the farm to make sure you don't sell/delete those by mistake.

Clickable Help Links:
Need help? Post in Help and Support
How to get and Create your Farm Link
How to FIND YOUR POSTS on the forum.

Old Sep 13 2022, 05:49 PM

Getting back into the game after an enforced layoff by Facebook:

What happens to my ships after I send them off on their rounds? Do they disappear from my farms/screen. It seems I can't find it (Blue ship) on any screen, and it's not in storage. The Game Guide doesn't address this, or I overlooked it.

Sending ships off into the deep blue,
THANKS to you,
bru
Old Sep 13 2022, 05:56 PM
Senior Moderator

Quote:
Originally Posted by bruhelmboldt View Post
Getting back into the game after an enforced layoff by Facebook:

What happens to my ships after I send them off on their rounds? Do they disappear from my farms/screen. It seems I can't find it (Blue ship) on any screen, and it's not in storage. The Game Guide doesn't address this, or I overlooked it.

Sending ships off into the deep blue,
THANKS to you,
bru
Hi Bruhelmboldt,
No the ships do not disappear or go transparent like the trains can. Your blue ship is on one of your farms according to your data.
You can try unchecking all the show items except show ships and look through your farms for it.

EDIT: Sorry I was wrong. The port manager does not show what farm they are on.
Please come visit me on my farms (underlined link above) and if you see me say hi! I do ask that you not send me in-game messages for any problems other than forum login issues, as I can only help with those from my farm.
Post your problem or question here in the forums and we will gladly help you to solve it as quickly as we can.

Last edited by Taz D; Sep 13 2022 at 06:05 PM.
Old Sep 13 2022, 06:18 PM

Question

I cleared the cache and still cannot find that danged blue ship, even by going farm to farm. Must be the new stealth technology, eh!

bru
Old Sep 13 2022, 06:24 PM
Senior Moderator

Quote:
I cleared the cache and still cannot find that danged blue ship, even by going farm to farm. Must be the new stealth technology, eh!

bru
Hi Bru,
Did you hide everything except the ships when searching the farms? According to your data it is not in your storage, but is on a farm somewhere. You do not actually have to have the ship to continue using it as long as you bought it the first time. It should still be showing in your Seaport manager for you to be able to load it and dispatch it.

EDIT: Your blue ship is on your farm 20.
Please come visit me on my farms (underlined link above) and if you see me say hi! I do ask that you not send me in-game messages for any problems other than forum login issues, as I can only help with those from my farm.
Post your problem or question here in the forums and we will gladly help you to solve it as quickly as we can.

Last edited by Taz D; Sep 13 2022 at 06:28 PM.
Old Sep 13 2022, 06:58 PM

Thanks, Taz, but it still doesn't show up.

PIRATES!!!

bru

Last edited by bruhelmboldt; Sep 13 2022 at 07:08 PM.
Old Sep 13 2022, 07:18 PM
Senior Moderator

Quote:
Thanks, Taz, but it still doesn't show up.

PIRATES!!!

bru
Hi Bru,
It is showing up for us. It is sitting just above your orange one in the waters on the upper right side. Try unchecking the show ponds and see if it is under the waters.

The other thing you can try if you still can't see it is to clear your browser cache. Instructions are in the following link:
http://www.slashkey.com/forum/showthread.php?t=421890

Please note your farms will load slower the first time after clearing the cache as it has to downlo9ad all the graphics again.

Tags
bugs and glitches, facilities, help & support, mango tree, missing, missing animals, missing building, missing buildings, missing crops, missing decorations, missing facility, missing factories, missing farm cash, missing farmcash, missing flowers, missing from farm, missing harvests, missing tool, missing tools, missing trees, tools missing