Go Back   Farm Town > Help & Support > Help & Support

Old Mar 14 2021, 02:15 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by RFMad View Post
I just did all that you suggested. It still says nothing to irrigate on this farm even from the tool box I just tried with farm 42 with 4 plots of tomatoes and it says nothing to irrigate on this farm also. I have a chicken coop also on that farm and it was harvested ok. I had the coops before the migration but not the trees or crops. Do I just wait until things are more settled with the game to see if it ends up working?
No RFMad, I have chicken coops on farms with crops and trees and they are irrigated without problems. I use the purple sprinkler though.

Please contact Support so they can check on this problem. To contact them click on the link below, fill out the form and submit it. Be patient as it can take anywhere from a few hours to a few days for them to respond to you depending on how many tickets they have ahead of yours.

http://apps.facebook.com/farmtown/settings2/support/

You will receive an automatic response email when you submit your ticket. That email will have your ticket number and a link for you to check the status of your ticket, so please do not delete that email. If you do not see the email then check your spam folder as sometimes those emails get classified as spam.

If you dont receive the automatic response, please read the following inforamtion:
http://r1.slashkey.com/forum/showthread.php?t=644366
Old Mar 14 2021, 02:55 PM

Thank you for your help. I'll contact support.

Quote:
Originally Posted by marymarcel View Post
No RFMad, I have chicken coops on farms with crops and trees and they are irrigated without problems. I use the purple sprinkler though.

Please contact Support so they can check on this problem. To contact them click on the link below, fill out the form and submit it. Be patient as it can take anywhere from a few hours to a few days for them to respond to you depending on how many tickets they have ahead of yours.

http://apps.facebook.com/farmtown/settings2/support/

You will receive an automatic response email when you submit your ticket. That email will have your ticket number and a link for you to check the status of your ticket, so please do not delete that email. If you do not see the email then check your spam folder as sometimes those emails get classified as spam.

If you dont receive the automatic response, please read the following inforamtion:
http://r1.slashkey.com/forum/showthread.php?t=644366
Old Mar 14 2021, 03:12 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by RFMad View Post
Thank you for your help. I'll contact support.
You are welcome RFMad
Old Mar 25 2021, 12:10 PM

Default missing items!

id #1149584779
have asked this question in different locations now this will be the fourth time! would really like an answer! I have a water mill on Farm #1 that is not showing. What happened to it? Also some animals on Farm #16 - polar bears and it think a leopard or tiger. Please advise.
Old Mar 25 2021, 12:16 PM
Senior Moderator

Quote:
Originally Posted by beckyhack1 View Post
id #1149584779
have asked this question in different locations now this will be the fourth time! would really like an answer! I have a water mill on Farm #1 that is not showing. What happened to it? Also some animals on Farm #16 - polar bears and it think a leopard or tiger. Please advise.
Hi beckyhack,
You have asked and we have answered you every time. To find your posts and the answers usually directly below those please use the instructions in the following link:
http://www.slashkey.com/forum/showthread.php?t=594766

My answer about the watermill is in this link:
http://www.slashkey.com/forum/showpo...postcount=6720

The animated animals have not been added back in yet, so no you won't see them until those are added back into the game.

This thread will be moved to the Animals thread here later.
Please come visit me on my farms (underlined link above) and if you see me say hi! I do ask that you not send me in-game messages for any problems other than forum login issues, as I can only help with those from my farm.
Post your problem or question here in the forums and we will gladly help you to solve it as quickly as we can.
Old Mar 26 2021, 08:20 PM

My Cindy Farmington account keeps on losing 'Copra'. I just stored 12 from sent ingredients, and it still shows "0" when posting. This happened once before and was fixed, but I don't know how..... ty
Old Mar 26 2021, 08:27 PM
Senior Moderator

Quote:
Originally Posted by judyjor714@att.net View Post
My Cindy Farmington account keeps on losing 'Copra'. I just stored 12 from sent ingredients, and it still shows "0" when posting. This happened once before and was fixed, but I don't know how..... ty
Hi Judyjor,
I moved your post to the subject thread about missing items. Whenyou ask for ingredients that is exctly what you get, not the product you asked from. So when you ask for ingredients for Copra Meal you get coconuts.
Please come visit me on my farms (underlined link above) and if you see me say hi! I do ask that you not send me in-game messages for any problems other than forum login issues, as I can only help with those from my farm.
Post your problem or question here in the forums and we will gladly help you to solve it as quickly as we can.
Old Mar 27 2021, 04:08 PM

I've been wondering why there are so many "non-ingredients". Can't these things be used or sold in a shop somewhere? Why waste supplies to make things in a factory that aren't used in a shop? Example: There's a chest type thing made in the Furniture Factory listed in non-ingredients.
In regard to the Copra missing from Cindy Farmington's account, I specifically asked for and received Copra.
Old Mar 27 2021, 04:30 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by judyjor714@att.net View Post
I've been wondering why there are so many "non-ingredients". Can't these things be used or sold in a shop somewhere? Why waste supplies to make things in a factory that aren't used in a shop? Example: There's a chest type thing made in the Furniture Factory listed in non-ingredients.
In regard to the Copra missing from Cindy Farmington's account, I specifically asked for and received Copra.
Hi judyjor

You are right about not all the items made in a facility are used to make another item or to fill a service facility. Only the developers know if they are going to add service facilities to use some of those non ingredients.

You know they are working on the migration, but if you wish you can post in the Suggestion section.
You cant start a new thread there but you can post as a response to a thread that fits with your idea.
This is the link to Suggestions:
http://r1.slashkey.com/forum/forumdisplay.php?f=2

About asking for ingredients for cropra meal, as Taz told you, you dont get copra meal itself, instead you get coconuts which are the ingredients you need to make copra meal.

You have 7 Fodder factories so you have copra meal stored, when you get the ingredients (coconuts) in your gift box, you dont see coconuts picture but the copra meal picture so that could make you think your are getting copra meal.
Old Mar 28 2021, 02:06 PM

I have a question on the red check grid we would previously have. We would turn on our trees and then turn them off so we would know where we could plant other ones or where we missed planting them so we could fill that square in. Will this option be available again and if so when?

Tags
bugs and glitches, facilities, help & support, mango tree, missing, missing animals, missing building, missing buildings, missing crops, missing decorations, missing facility, missing factories, missing farm cash, missing farmcash, missing flowers, missing from farm, missing harvests, missing tool, missing tools, missing trees, tools missing