Go Back   Farm Town > Feedback and Suggestions > General Feedback

Closed Thread

Old Jul 07 2014, 05:15 PM

Exclamation 4th of July

I am very disappointed and upset, again, that FT is ignoring all AMERICAN holidays!!! This is only game to not post decoration for celebrating! There was just few for Memorial day, and after over month from fathers day, still in Store few, mostly OLD decoration. WHAT is going on??? I am playing this game from beginning, recommending it to all my friends, defending it, BUT if you will ignore AMERICAn history and heritage I will fight this game to be cancelled !
Old Jul 07 2014, 05:29 PM
Account Not Linked

Quote:
Originally Posted by Eva Svoboda View Post
I am very disappointed and upset, again, that FT is ignoring all AMERICAN holidays!!! This is only game to not post decoration for celebrating! There was just few for Memorial day, and after over month from fathers day, still in Store few, mostly OLD decoration. WHAT is going on??? I am playing this game from beginning, recommending it to all my friends, defending it, BUT if you will ignore AMERICAn history and heritage I will fight this game to be cancelled !
They have never put 4th of July gifts in the store since the game has been going, if they did that then they would have to put gifts for every countries independence.

My Server: WF-36 on Windows 8
Primary Browser: Chrome

To contact Support: Click Here.

Information on how to clear several browser's cache: Click Here.

If you have a question please post them in the open forum and not in a private message or visitor message, unless it is in response to a private message. Thank you.
Old Jul 07 2014, 06:04 PM

Fireworks are universal .... perhaps the devs could see their way to design and release some overhead fireworks (like the beautiful clouds) someday?

http://apps.facebook.com/farmtown/pl...5488&farm_ix=7
Old Jul 07 2014, 06:38 PM

it not all about the usa i from canada and we did not get anything for my country bd witch is july 1 st what a bad reason to quite the game and i am sure face book would not take it off for such a lame reason they make to much money from.it
Old Jul 07 2014, 06:38 PM
Senior Moderator

Quote:
Originally Posted by anglnwhite View Post
Fireworks are universal .... perhaps the devs could see their way to design and release some overhead fireworks (like the beautiful clouds) someday?
I could see that as fireworks are universally used for New Year's celebrations world wide. Sounds like a good suggestion that could be put in the Suggestions section.
Please come visit me on my farms (underlined link above) and if you see me say hi! I do ask that you not send me in-game messages for any problems other than forum login issues, as I can only help with those from my farm.
Post your problem or question here in the forums and we will gladly help you to solve it as quickly as we can.
Old Jul 08 2014, 09:08 AM
Account Not Linked

Default 4th

This is not an American game. I have played from the beginning as well and have never once ranted about my country's holidays not being recognized. Only in America, eh!
Old Jul 10 2014, 10:31 AM

Default Coupling Trains...

I started out with a few trains with several cars on each...and the reason I didn't buy more cars was because it was difficult to couple the trains and I didn't want to spend a lot of time doing that when there's other more fun things to do with the game. But now with the the trains being associated with working other people's farms, I wanted to make sure I had 10 cars on each train BUT, the issue is, the more cars there are, it's even MORE difficult it is to couple them together and to the locomotive!

I know that the entire train is to be highlighted in yellow when the train is properly connected. But it seems no matter how I organize the cars or use the various methods of moving (cars themselves or the free style hand) I cannot get all of the 10 cars to couple to the locomotive!! All my trains are on tracks...I don't know if that makes a difference or not.

Is there some trick, I'm not aware of? I read the instructions for trains but there is nothing there other than what I already know. Does anyone have any suggestions?

It would be GREAT if the powers that be would make it easier to couple 10 or more cars on the tracks to the locomotive.
Old Jul 10 2014, 10:38 AM
Senior Moderator

Quote:
Originally Posted by seralynn View Post
I started out with a few trains with several cars on each...and the reason I didn't buy more cars was because it was difficult to couple the trains and I didn't want to spend a lot of time doing that when there's other more fun things to do with the game. But now with the the trains being associated with working other people's farms, I wanted to make sure I had 10 cars on each train BUT, the issue is, the more cars there are, it's even MORE difficult it is to couple them together and to the locomotive!

I know that the entire train is to be highlighted in yellow when the train is properly connected. But it seems no matter how I organize the cars or use the various methods of moving (cars themselves or the free style hand) I cannot get all of the 10 cars to couple to the locomotive!! All my trains are on tracks...I don't know if that makes a difference or not.

Is there some trick, I'm not aware of? I read the instructions for trains but there is nothing there other than what I already know. Does anyone have any suggestions?

It would be GREAT if the powers that be would make it easier to couple 10 or more cars on the tracks to the locomotive.
The tracks are not necessary but are more for visual (whoever saw a train running on the ground ).
First thing is do not use the green hand to set them as it will set them incorrectly.
If they are in a straight line all you have to do is have them all facing the same direction and push one car up to the next one. I always move it up until it turns red (not placable) and then back of slowly until it turns green. Your train on your farm 5 has the first 2 cars overlapping each other, probably because of using the green hand. I would remove all the coin cars from that train, set all the long cars to the side and place each on the train one at a time without the green hand. Check by hovering over then engine when you place each car that they are all connected.
If you are trying to connect them around a curve then you need to use one of the coin cars to make the turn. Good instructions on how to do that are in the Game Guide.
Please come visit me on my farms (underlined link above) and if you see me say hi! I do ask that you not send me in-game messages for any problems other than forum login issues, as I can only help with those from my farm.
Post your problem or question here in the forums and we will gladly help you to solve it as quickly as we can.

Last edited by Taz D; Jul 10 2014 at 11:15 AM.
Old Jul 10 2014, 07:05 PM

Default Sawmills-Textiles-Ink

I have 14 sawmills can't keep up with oak even with 100%usage
I have 4 ink facilites can't keep up with red ink
I have I think 9 textile mills can't keep up with wool cloth

I share almost everyday---giving people work in facilities and clients

so what is going on with output
Old Jul 10 2014, 07:07 PM
Senior Moderator

Quote:
Originally Posted by littlesallysanctus View Post
I have 14 sawmills can't keep up with oak even with 100%usage
I have 4 ink facilites can't keep up with red ink
I have I think 9 textile mills can't keep up with wool cloth

I share almost everyday---giving people work in facilities and clients

so what is going on with output
New added facilities mean more uses for basic items.
Closed Thread

Tags
neighbors, storage capacity