Go Back   Farm Town > Feedback and Suggestions > General Feedback

Closed Thread

Old Apr 10 2014, 07:01 AM

Default Those improvements in Harvesting - Thanks

I did notice the improvements in harvesting the Flowers in the last update revision. The black boxes when harvesting were gone. I just said to myself that just maybe in the next update they will also be gone when harvesting the crops and trees.

Well today those are also gone. Thanks. That for me is a nice update.

I do know that the data stream that goes between Your computer and My computer is a big thing, however putting the pixels on the screen is always done on My computer. There is always going to be a wait time for that I also know. Therefore telling us that the translation of the data for us to see on the computer screen will always take time and those black boxes for loading the data for us to see are ok. Getting rid of those black boxes in the Harvesting set was really nice, Thanks
Old Apr 10 2014, 11:40 PM

Default Thanks

I would like to thank the support folks at FT for fixing a problem I reported last July. I have been problem free for a couple of weeks now. I can only imagine how busy you folks are with the number of players on FT. Thank you. The ticket number was XGC-123077.

Farmer Cee
Old Apr 11 2014, 11:27 AM

Default Order of neighbors at bottom of farms

How is the order of neighbors determined on the list at the bottom of each farm? It seems to change now and then. Is there a link to where this is explained? Thank you.
Old Apr 11 2014, 11:34 AM

Quote:
Originally Posted by Grammy Snowbird View Post
How is the order of neighbors determined on the list at the bottom of each farm? It seems to change now and then. Is there a link to where this is explained? Thank you.

Hi!

That was changed in the New Release October 8th, 2013

Copied

8. Sorting in the Main Neighbour Bar: When you click on a neighbour, there will be 4 new Sorting Options available: By Online Status (green dot), By Level, By Best Diversification or by Help Given.

Old Apr 14 2014, 09:36 AM

Default XP problems

Recently I have noticed that the number of XP points that show as being added when I refill my facilities does not match the amount added to my XP grand total. This morning I was working in my red mills, adding more flour to the production. I have multiples of many facilities, but only one per farm. In the first facility it showed 30 added the first click and 6 on the second click. I then exited the work area and my grand total XP had only been increased by 26, which was 10 less than expected. I went to another mill and repeated the operation and instead of getting 30 plus 5 for this one I only got 25 added to the total. I have cleared my browser cache and also run the clear memcache, but still am being short changed.
Old Apr 14 2014, 09:51 AM
Senior Moderator

Quote:
Originally Posted by dell466 View Post
Recently I have noticed that the number of XP points that show as being added when I refill my facilities does not match the amount added to my XP grand total. This morning I was working in my red mills, adding more flour to the production. I have multiples of many facilities, but only one per farm. In the first facility it showed 30 added the first click and 6 on the second click. I then exited the work area and my grand total XP had only been increased by 26, which was 10 less than expected. I went to another mill and repeated the operation and instead of getting 30 plus 5 for this one I only got 25 added to the total. I have cleared my browser cache and also run the clear memcache, but still am being short changed.
The reason you do not get all the experience you first see is the bonus batches you get from having the belts and dans. In the case of your flour, when the bonus batches add to the mill the wheat for those is returned to your storage. You do not get experience for the bonus batches so the amount originally shown has the amount for the bonus batches subtract from it before it is added to your total experience.
Please come visit me on my farms (underlined link above) and if you see me say hi! I do ask that you not send me in-game messages for any problems other than forum login issues, as I can only help with those from my farm.
Post your problem or question here in the forums and we will gladly help you to solve it as quickly as we can.
Old Apr 14 2014, 10:02 AM

Smile XP problems

Thanks for the explanation, nobody else that I have asked was able to help. I knew that product got restocked when working facilities for the bonuses for the dans, etc. but did not connect it as having an effect on the XP points.
Old Apr 14 2014, 02:23 PM

Default Mayor working farms

why can't you have the mayor help if you only have one train with 10 or more cars in it? That feature is so time saving, but I cannot afford to buy all those trains especially when they carry all the same products. I am on a low fixed income. This would be so great if you could do that.
Old Apr 14 2014, 02:40 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by rabbit8 View Post
why can't you have the mayor help if you only have one train with 10 or more cars in it? That feature is so time saving, but I cannot afford to buy all those trains especially when they carry all the same products. I am on a low fixed income. This would be so great if you could do that.
The mayor does help, he works every facility on that farm, the only difference is you have to move to the next farm yourself. until you've done 60% of the farms, then the mayor takes over.

without that first train, you'd have to work the facilities individually.

How to manually link your Farm to the forum

Contact Support

Old Apr 15 2014, 01:01 PM

Default This "may" be my last post, as well as the end of my FT career.

Hello fellow FT Farmers,
This "may" be my last post as well as the end of my FT career.
I have spent a month allowing my health to go down as I begged for the earned FC from an offer.
I will post copy of last note Slash-Key Support; it will tell/show a bit of the issues.
Many thanks to the forum team for having a link on their page.
I had already tried several others to NO avail.
Kathie (Okie Katt/Felina)

On Tuesday, April 15, 2014 11:15 AM, Kathie> wrote:
Hello,
I sent note to you Sunday evening; I will attach copy. I am also including copy of notes on the help page of FT Earn FC. It will show that not only have "I" been begging for the earned credit; but Trial Pay has done MORE than their part. Slash-Key now has done this 2 times in a row to me {both FTD - to my almost 81 (in May 2014)year old Aunt who is battling stage 3A lung cancer}.
I WILL expect to see the credit of 77 FC in my account; with in 48 hours, if it is not received I will close account. I will make sure to forward ALL correspondence from Trial-Pay along with "lack of correspondence from Slash-Key"; to ALL of my FT friends and do many, many posts on the FT forum to show the ill-respect/treatment to me. BTW I had played FT as a means of "therapy"; I was diagnosed with Multiple Sclerosis 8/87 and have good and bad days w/hand shaking/steadiness.
Sincerely,
Kathie (Okie Katt/Felina)

77 Farm Cash
Get Flowers & Gifts today!
Credited on March 29 at 2:17 AM
77 Farm Cash
Get Flowers & Gifts today!
Credited on March 05 at 7:45 PM
77 Farm Cash
TrialPay Special Offer Credit
Credited on March 05 at 2:30 AM
On Sunday, April 13, 2014 5:10 PM, Kathie Tone <elbtone@yahoo.com> wrote:
Hello,

I have sent notes before with no success.
I am hoping that this time you will finally provide; my earned credits.
I have spent a month sending requests to you guys as well as Trial Pay.
I received this this from John-Customer Support; "I" really should NOT have needed to have to go through all of this since Slash-Key was notified 3/5/2014 and then again 3/29/2014 to credit MY account. I will close my account and make sure to tell of all my friends of this treatment, if I don't have the 77 FC credited to my account (like I earned on 3/5/2014) in 24 hours.
Kathie(Okie Katt/Felina)
TrialPay Receipts
To Me
Apr 3
Hi Kathie,

Thanks for taking the time to email us. I'm sorry you haven't yet received your credits.

According to our records, we notified SlashKey to issue 77 Farm Cash to your account on 2014-03-29 for FTD.com offer.

If you still haven't received credit for the transaction in question, we recommend following up with the SlashKey support team to check the status of your credit. If you need any further assistance, please let us know.

Regards,

John
TrialPay Customer Support

On Thursday, April 3, 2014 6:15 AM, TrialPay Receipts <receipts@trialpay.com> wrote:
Hi Kathie,

Thanks for taking the time to email us. I'm sorry you haven't yet received your credits.

According to our records, we notified SlashKey to issue 77 Farm Cash to your account on 2014-03-29 for FTD.com offer.

If you still haven't received credit for the transaction in question, we recommend following up with the SlashKey support team to check the status of your credit. If you need any further assistance, please let us know.

Regards,

John
TrialPay Customer Support
Closed Thread

Tags
neighbors, storage capacity