Go Back   Farm Town > Help & Support > News & Announcements
Register FAQ Community Calendar Today's Posts Search

Closed Thread

Old Oct 18 2011, 08:30 AM
Account Not Linked

I too would like to be able to check different boxes in the same type of factories that are located on different farms. I am sure this is just something that they didn't think about and will work to find a fix. I am still not able to collect my horses from the facility manager.
Are the dan belts for fish working for anyone?
Thanks for the updates, I don't post on here a lot, but have been farming since the game came out and really appreciate all the changes.
Old Oct 18 2011, 08:33 AM

Quote:
Originally Posted by Farmer Baracco View Post
I too would like to be able to check different boxes in the same type of factories that are located on different farms. I am sure this is just something that they didn't think about and will work to find a fix. I am still not able to collect my horses from the facility manager.
Are the dan belts for fish working for anyone?
Thanks for the updates, I don't post on here a lot, but have been farming since the game came out and really appreciate all the changes.
Hi.

1. yes i agree they should be per facility

2. the fish dans havent been released yet they will be available soon

3. there is a glitch with harvesting horses from the facility manager a temp fix for this is to use the smaller view in use untill the fix is implemented.

Click HERE For instructions on clearing your browser's cache
Click HERE To clear your macromedia cache files
Click HERE For instructions on linking your farm to the forum
Old Oct 18 2011, 08:56 AM
Account Not Linked

The orange sprinkler
Old Oct 18 2011, 09:00 AM

Quote:
Originally Posted by Caz UK View Post
The orange sprinkler
Hi

What would you like to know about the orange sprinkler?

Old Oct 18 2011, 09:02 AM

Quote:
Originally Posted by Caz UK View Post
I tried to water my cork oak trees and it said nothing to irrigate,why does it not recognise them? I planted a few flowers on the same farm and it then let me water both flowers and cork oaks,is this a glitch or have you not allowed for someone having only cork oaks to water on a farm.
Hi did you have the trees turned on and visable at the time of irrigating?

if you have crops planted and irrigate it should irrigate all flowers and trees

if you dont have any crops planted the trees or flowers need to be visable to irrigate.

Old Oct 18 2011, 10:10 AM

Hi, This is a serious ISSUE alot of us are experiencing. I have a Fish Farm and I have the Fish and Tackle Shop, i have Bait stored into my storage but that is from some of the facilities i did yesturday for clients/friends - and i noticed that i had 1150 Fresh Water Bait in my storage, but when i went to store all from my Fish Farm, my count DID NOT CHANGE i still had 1150, - I have lost so much since i made this test 3x yesturday and once this morning. I am not pleased with this, Please Fix it. thank you and Happy Farming
Old Oct 18 2011, 10:29 AM

Quote:
Originally Posted by JW2009 View Post
Hi, This is a serious ISSUE alot of us are experiencing. I have a Fish Farm and I have the Fish and Tackle Shop, i have Bait stored into my storage but that is from some of the facilities i did yesturday for clients/friends - and i noticed that i had 1150 Fresh Water Bait in my storage, but when i went to store all from my Fish Farm, my count DID NOT CHANGE i still had 1150, - I have lost so much since i made this test 3x yesturday and once this morning. I am not pleased with this, Please Fix it. thank you and Happy Farming
The developers are fully aware of the issue, and are working on a fix for it.

How to manually link your Farm to the forum

Contact Support

Old Oct 18 2011, 10:42 AM

Quote:
Originally Posted by Papi View Post
I did this. In order to put it into storage, I had to put all the animals on my farm. After putting the stables back on my farm, I am unable to put horses back in. Donkeys went back in just fine.

I have seen at least one similar post since the new update. It was about cows not going back into their barn.
not just cows ... I can't put goats in either and the devs are working on this glitch

actually these are 2 different issues ... the stables and horses were a problem before this update. For my farm, I bought the new stable, had to clear it, move it and the animals to storage, refresh, put it back, put animals back and the only way it harvests is still from the farm (not the tool manager)

the second issue seems to be animals not going to the barns at all (that's a new one since this update)

http://apps.facebook.com/farmtown/pl...2244&farm_ix=9
Old Oct 18 2011, 11:20 AM

I would like to see different teas & coffees in the Tea & Coffee Shop..........there are so many out there you could add........just food for thought =)
Old Oct 18 2011, 11:24 AM

Thank you so much !! Love all the new stuff .I know you all work so hard to make this game so REAL. I have been with you since you started the game and we did not have a house ,I remember how happy we all were to get one . Sure came a long way.I just love it that we can interact with each other go visit and talk . I just makes it so real. I LOVE FARM TOWN !!THANKS TO YOU GUYS FOR ALL YOUR HARD WORK :-)
Closed Thread