Go Back   Farm Town > Help & Support > News & Announcements
Register FAQ Community Calendar Today's Posts Search

Closed Thread

Old Jul 03 2010, 01:52 AM

is it possible to make purchase for grass a permanent purchase and that when i want to switch back. it wouldn't cost me 100 coins?
Old Jul 03 2010, 01:57 AM
Getting Started ( Level 1 )

Farmer Since: Mar 27 2009
Level:
Trophies: 0
XP:

Quote:
Originally Posted by fragmentx View Post
is it possible to make purchase for grass a permanent purchase and that when i want to switch back. it wouldn't cost me 100 coins?
I don't think that they are going to change the way that works. I think I remember reading a post that asked basically the same thing and the general answer was that because it was so few coins to make the change that they were not going to change it. Hope this helps!

Visit 's Farm

DB:W20, MPS:C20
Old Jul 03 2010, 02:07 AM

Quote:
Originally Posted by JustHikk View Post
OMG you hired me to harvest trees once!
Old Jul 03 2010, 02:11 AM

QUOTE:
Hello Farmers, our hosting company will be running maintenance starting Saturday about 1AM EST. We estimate this maintenance to take about 4 hours. Thank You. UNQUOTE

HELP ! We are expecting upgrades to the game and you go and do this to us ????
4 hrs sleep I've had and I'm back to see if I missed anything and this is what I am greeted with !

Its now 08.10 am GMT here in England on Saturday morning 3rd July.... what time should I expect disruptions or total shutdown please ? (whats the time difference !)
Old Jul 03 2010, 02:15 AM

Level:
XP:

Quote:
Originally Posted by Touch_Stone2002 View Post
I cant even imagine the work it would take to make them appear like they were growing! Id rather see more new stuff....like saaaaand! lol
The flowers and crops appear to be growing gradually, so seemed logical that perhaps the trees also would (after being chopped down). It's okay as is, though.
Yes other soil types (sane, dry grasses, snow for winter) would be nice. Perhaps later on we'll have them. The developers are really so great, coming up with all these options -- like something for everyone
Old Jul 03 2010, 02:18 AM

Quote:
Originally Posted by Derbyshire Dancer View Post
QUOTE:
Hello Farmers, our hosting company will be running maintenance starting Saturday about 1AM EST. We estimate this maintenance to take about 4 hours. Thank You. UNQUOTE

HELP ! We are expecting upgrades to the game and you go and do this to us ????
4 hrs sleep I've had and I'm back to see if I missed anything and this is what I am greeted with !

Its now 08.10 am GMT here in England on Saturday morning 3rd July.... what time should I expect disruptions or total shutdown please ? (whats the time difference !)
well the upgrade was for 1am EST, so it should be about half done (though i am still farming, so not sure if it has started at 1am as stated???).... as to the upgrade, who knows, it said tomorrow on the 1 July post, which to me would mean 2 July but since it is already 3 July .... Patience is a virtue right?

The Wooooooot Estate
Second Farm .... Woooooot Glen
Third Farm .... Wooooootburgh
Fourth Farm.... Loch Woooooot
Fifth Farm .... BallyWooooot
Sixth Farm .... Wooooootshire
Seventh Farm .... Strathwoooooot

Old Jul 03 2010, 02:19 AM

Level:
XP:

Quote:
Originally Posted by Chakwaina View Post
I was cutting down trees and Pine is selling automatically!

I wanted to stock pile them for the facilities that use them, noticed I was getting coins and checked my storage--cinnamon, oak and bamboo went to storage. Pine did not.

The "contact" is not at the bottom of the FT screen any more either!
Look all the way down at the bottom of the game screen and in small letters is a link which says "Report." A Popup will give you an option to Contact Farm Town.
Old Jul 03 2010, 02:22 AM

Level:
XP:

Quote:
Originally Posted by JustHikk View Post
Anytime you need your trees and flowers done I would be more than willing to come help out!

I would also give my front seat in......just about anywhere to find out how you did that!

Visit 's Farm

DB:W20, MPS:C20
Old Jul 03 2010, 02:27 AM

I am still farming and its 8.24gmt here in england r we not being disturbed y the maintainance is being done not that im complainin but if any more updates r being done we may not see them also its the 3rd of july and my levels havnt moved is it this friday just gone or friday comin the new updates r comin??? loving farmtown more and more i moved to country life coz i was gettin bored of f/t but u dont have time to b bored now or move else where thnx alot devs keep up the great work ide would also love to see churches and cafes to buy

many thnx
Old Jul 03 2010, 02:30 AM

The timing is going by EST... For me in Australia, the upgrades were due to start 2 1/2 hours ago. So won't be done for at LEAST another hour and a half...
Closed Thread