Go Back   Farm Town > Help & Support > News & Announcements

Closed Thread

Old Jul 10 2010, 04:16 AM

Default New Release -- July 10th, 2010

Hey there,

Read below the recent updates to FarmTown. These are mainly bug fixes and a couple of new features as well.

1. There is a 'Buy One' and 'Buy Multiple' option when you click on any item in your farm which is sold in coins which cost < 50000 coins. This will save you going to the store and looking up the items. The 'Buy Multiple' option will allow you to buy multiple fences, trees and other items very quickly.

2. There are 6 new Paths and 2 new Roads in the Paths/Ground section on the store. There are 1 new path (sidewalk) and sand patches on the gift section as well. The 2 Roads have the pieces a little bigger so you can put cars on top without much trouble. If the pieces were smaller, then is more likely that when you put objects on top they "sink" or get overlapped in part with some of the path pieces. This is an area we are planning to improve in the near future.

3. The lost of items in the Windmill, Coffee Grinder, Sushi Restaurant and Seafood Restaurant should now be solved. When you open any of those facilities again, whatever is there is what you are going to have as a starting point moving forward. Some users will lose products, others will see some of the lost products comming back, but moving forward, there shouldn't be any more product lost.

4. Many old items now rotates: Hay bale, Boulders, Sacks, Telephone Poles, Double Light Post, Wind Generator, Rooster Compass, Lemonade stand, Ice cream, cotton, popcorn, hotdog carts and Tree trunk with axe.

5. When fishing, there were some weird negatives coins popping up most of the time, this has been solved as well.

6. There were some neighbours that were not appearing on the 'My Neighbours' tab, so users can not remove them. Moving forward, all neighbours will always appear on that tab, so you can always have the option of removing them.

Thanks

--Raul
Old Jul 10 2010, 04:17 AM
Account Not Linked

great, thank you
Old Jul 10 2010, 04:24 AM
Getting Started ( Level 1 )

Farmer Since: Mar 27 2009
Level:
Trophies: 0
XP:

thank you Raul multi buy very helpful

DB:W20, MPS:C20
Old Jul 10 2010, 06:04 AM

Nice... Thanks Raul.
Old Jul 10 2010, 06:11 AM

sneaky - I didn't think it would come till next week when there was nothing new some 12 hours ago. Lots more new path options, oooh this could be fun! Thanks for the new things and the fixes
Old Jul 10 2010, 06:16 AM

Thanks Raul & the Devs team for another great update love the Road idea, makes things alot easier

Last edited by Rob T; Jul 10 2010 at 06:45 AM.
Old Jul 10 2010, 06:20 AM
Account Not Linked

Thanks guys... you ABSOLUTELY rock!
Old Jul 10 2010, 06:28 AM

All great updates! Thank you.
Old Jul 10 2010, 07:28 AM

Thanks so much! One of the things I really appreciate about Farmtown is how much effort you guys put into fixing bugs. And I am sooooo appreciative of the attention you're giving to the sinking issue. That one has really "bugged" me!

Eager to go try the new roads and paths.

Farmer Squeak

Farmer Susan has been happily farming since July 27, 2009.
  • Little Country Village
  • Country Vet[/url]
  • ♫ By the Sea ♫
  • Log Jam
  • Farmer's Market
  • Winter Wonderland
  • ♫ Oh Give Me a Home . . .
  • Island Paradise
  • 101 Apple Orchard Way
  • Splendor 'n' Spooks
  • ♪ She'll be . . . ♫
Old Jul 10 2010, 07:34 AM

I was so busy playing with the July 1 release stuff that I never got around to posting but I wanted to say that that Hardware store has got to be one of the all-time BEST graphics ever! I love zooming in close and just sitting and looking at it. It's awesome. I hope the artist/designer who did it sees this post.

I'm also thinking maybe we'll be able to do stuff there someday . . . maybe go buy irrigation systems for our farms so we can have one-click watering?

Farmer Squeak

Farmer Susan has been happily farming since July 27, 2009.
  • Little Country Village
  • Country Vet[/url]
  • ♫ By the Sea ♫
  • Log Jam
  • Farmer's Market
  • Winter Wonderland
  • ♫ Oh Give Me a Home . . .
  • Island Paradise
  • 101 Apple Orchard Way
  • Splendor 'n' Spooks
  • ♪ She'll be . . . ♫
Closed Thread