Go Back   Farm Town > Help & Support > Help & Support

Old Jan 21 2023, 03:51 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by Meilandra View Post
Perfect, thank you
You are welcome Meilandra
Old Feb 21 2023, 08:45 AM

Default Inviting Facebook Friends to become neighbor in Farmtown

I can't invite a Facebook friend who is also a farmer in Farmtown to become a neighbor . I go to "Invite" section and nothing shows up. How do I add another farmer as my neighbor. Thanks,Lesa
Old Feb 21 2023, 08:51 AM
Senior Moderator

Quote:
Originally Posted by lesamentor View Post
I can't invite a Facebook friend who is also a farmer in Farmtown to become a neighbor . I go to "Invite" section and nothing shows up. How do I add another farmer as my neighbor. Thanks,Lesa
Hi Lesamentor,
I moved your post to the thread about neighbors.
The Invite tab is only for inviting friends to play who do not currently play. Instead go to the My Neighbors tab and you should find them there.
Please come visit me on my farms (underlined link above) and if you see me say hi! I do ask that you not send me in-game messages for any problems other than forum login issues, as I can only help with those from my farm.
Post your problem or question here in the forums and we will gladly help you to solve it as quickly as we can.
Old Feb 24 2023, 05:09 AM

Default Neighbours list

Why are some of the neighbours not appearing when you want to send gifts?
Old Feb 24 2023, 05:52 AM

Location: UK but i'd rather be somewhere hot and sunny :) with a swimming pool!

Quote:
Originally Posted by JP Farmer View Post
Why are some of the neighbours not appearing when you want to send gifts?
Hi JP Farmer,

I have moved your post from the Danish forum to the English forum thread for Neighbours.

If these are new friends it can take time for Facebook to add them in the various lists, usually a day or 2 sometimes less.

If you have sent any of them neighbour requests recently, those count the same as sending a gift. If you have done that, they should show up again in the lists when you are next able to send gifts out.

If none of the above apply, please make sure that you are still friends on Facebook and check that you have kept up with any computer and browser updates.

Then please try clearing your FT memcache. To do that Click Here. A window will open with a list of "unsetting", that is the memcache being cleared. Close that window and FT if you have it open in another window. Reload the game and see if that resolves the problem for you.

If they are new friends and you haven't sent any requests to them (neighbour or gifts) running memcache can sometimes also speed the process up of adding them to the various friends lists for Farm Town.

Clickable Help Links:
Need help? Post in Help and Support
How to get and Create your Farm Link
How to FIND YOUR POSTS on the forum.

Old Mar 02 2023, 04:32 PM

Hello!
Do super-neighbours have access to the harvest-plow-sow tool?

I personally have very little real estate, almost all of which is decorative or covered with facilities. I use my neighbor's tools when visiting, since I haven't needed big crop farming tools.

And if so... and if my neighbor has the ability to buy a harvest/plant tool for him/her self but has not... can I buy it for them through the game even though I can't currently buy it for myself?

Thanks in advance....

SKWISHMI
(Entwife)
Old Mar 02 2023, 04:46 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by skwish View Post
Hello!
Do super-neighbours have access to the harvest-plow-sow tool?

I personally have very little real estate, almost all of which is decorative or covered with facilities. I use my neighbor's tools when visiting, since I haven't needed big crop farming tools.

And if so... and if my neighbor has the ability to buy a harvest/plant tool for him/her self but has not... can I buy it for them through the game even though I can't currently buy it for myself?

Thanks in advance....

Hi skwish

In the following link from our Game guide, you will find all information about Super Neighbors, what they can or cant do/use, which tools they can use, how to allow them for different jobs, etc.

http://r1.slashkey.com/forum/showthr...26#post6024726

About sending a tool to a friend/neighbor or superneighbor, yes you can send it to them no matter you do not own it.
They have to be farmcash tools and you need to have enough cash to buy it and send it to your friend.
You have the information in the following link:
http://r1.slashkey.com/forum/showthr...02#post6052102
Old Mar 02 2023, 05:40 PM

I'm sorry to be a bother, but you are here and my super neighbours are not, at the moment. I did read and search the game guide, and did not come up with a SPECIFIC answer to my question regarding the use of a harvest/plant tool by a super neighbour.

It does seem odd that my super neighbours have none, when such a thing would be very useful to me and to them - but I've been here 13 years and have no farm cash tools at all, because I never saw the utility of buying those over ...everything else... which is now tens of thousands of FC worth of stuff. I get that many farmers would probably wonder greatly at this, and it's maybe a weird question - I'm sorry. But.

Because the store does not tell me whether the user already has the tool, and the forum does not explicitly say whether a super neighbor has access to it if it is owned ...I really need the specific answer, please, and thank you very much.

SKWISHMI
(Entwife)
Old Mar 02 2023, 05:58 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by skwish View Post
I'm sorry to be a bother, but you are here and my super neighbours are not, at the moment. I did read and search the game guide, and did not come up with a SPECIFIC answer to my question regarding the use of a harvest/plant tool by a super neighbour.

It does seem odd that my super neighbours have none, when such a thing would be very useful to me and to them - but I've been here 13 years and have no farm cash tools at all, because I never saw the utility of buying those over ...everything else... which is now tens of thousands of FC worth of stuff. I get that many farmers would probably wonder greatly at this, and it's maybe a weird question - I'm sorry. But.

Because the store does not tell me whether the user already has the tool, and the forum does not explicitly say whether a super neighbor has access to it if it is owned ...I really need the specific answer, please, and thank you very much.
Hi skwish

A superneighbor will be able to use a combine harvest /plant if they were allowed to Plant using the farm owner coins.

For example: when your superneighbor arrives to your farm, they are given the highest tool you or them own.

The tool given to them depends on the tools you or them own and the permissions you gave them.

IF they are allowed to plant, then when arriving to your farm they will be given a harvester, then a plower or a combine harvest/plow, again depending on the highest tools you or them own.

But to plant, they will need to open the yellow tool box and get a seeder or a combine harvest/plant.

All tools need to be in storage.
Old Mar 02 2023, 07:27 PM

Oh, thank you! This seems definitive and useful information. My super neighbors have allowed me to plant ever since that was a thing. When my toolbox is opened I currently am not offered harvest/plow/sow tools, but I would definitely use them. Unlike me, they are big farmers now. I probably never will want harvesting tools for myself, but knowing now how it works, gifting may be in the cards for my oldest and dearest FT friends. That is good news... my neighbours are the cream of the crop.

SKWISHMI
(Entwife)

Tags
archived farm, beige dot, blue dot, can't add neighbour, colored dots, coloured dots, dots, green dot, invite, neighbor, neighbor requests, neighbors, neighbour, new neighbours, purple dot, red dot, remove neighbour, super neighbor, super neighbor tools, super neighbors