Go Back   Farm Town > Help & Support > Help & Support

Old Dec 28 2022, 12:57 AM

Default missing new factories

I just purchased the animal shelter supplies and the animal shelter and put them both on my farm 4, both of them vanished and do not show up in faciility manager either. I cleared memcache and reloaded, but still not there. I will wait a few hours and check again
Old Dec 28 2022, 04:25 AM

Quote:
Originally Posted by WendyP57 View Post
I just purchased the animal shelter supplies and the animal shelter and put them both on my farm 4, both of them vanished and do not show up in faciility manager either. I cleared memcache and reloaded, but still not there. I will wait a few hours and check again
edit: I also purchased the turbo paper mill and placed it on my farm. It has vanished and does not show up in facility manager either
Old Dec 28 2022, 09:00 AM
Senior Moderator

Quote:
Quote:
edit: I also purchased the turbo paper mill and placed it on my farm. It has vanished and does not show up in facility manager either
Hi WendyP,
I moved your posts to the Help & Support thread about missing items.
I have checked and they are missing. You will need to contact Support about this as we can not do refunds through the forums.
To contact Support click on the link below, fill out the form and submit it. Be patient as it can take anywhere from a few hours to a few days for them to respond to you depending on how many tickets they have ahead of yours.
http://apps.facebook.com/farmtown/settings2/support/

You will receive an automatic response email when you submit your ticket. That email will have your ticket number and a link for you to check the status of your ticket, so please do not delete that email. If you do not see the email then check your spam folder as sometimes those emails get classified as spam.

If you are having a problem getting responses from Support please read the information in the following link:
http://www.slashkey.com/forum/showthread.php?t=644366
Please come visit me on my farms (underlined link above) and if you see me say hi! I do ask that you not send me in-game messages for any problems other than forum login issues, as I can only help with those from my farm.
Post your problem or question here in the forums and we will gladly help you to solve it as quickly as we can.
Old Dec 28 2022, 04:55 PM

Default vanishing turbo boats from storage

need help. i have all but one of the turbo fishing boats.... they have vanished off my farms totaly...... hired help can not use them...... but i can use them as they are in my drop down menu at the top of the screen..... non in storage non on farms
Old Dec 28 2022, 05:03 PM
Senior Moderator

Quote:
Originally Posted by jasper geordie View Post
need help. i have all but one of the turbo fishing boats.... they have vanished off my farms totaly...... hired help can not use them...... but i can use them as they are in my drop down menu at the top of the screen..... non in storage non on farms
Hi Jasper Geordie,
I have moved this post to the thread about missing items. Please respond here instead of starting a new thread.

You will need to contact Support through the following link as we can not do anything about this through the forums. We do not have the power to replace or fix this problem for you from the forums.
Here is the link:

What happens when you click on that link? It should open a new tab in your bropwser with the form to submit.

If you are not seeing the form to fill out and send, make sure you have pop ups and cookies allowed in your browser. Instructions on how to do that are in the following link:
http://www.slashkey.com/forum/showthread.php?t=625118

If that still won't work then try another browser to open the link to Support.
Please come visit me on my farms (underlined link above) and if you see me say hi! I do ask that you not send me in-game messages for any problems other than forum login issues, as I can only help with those from my farm.
Post your problem or question here in the forums and we will gladly help you to solve it as quickly as we can.

Last edited by Taz D; Dec 28 2022 at 05:29 PM.
Old Dec 29 2022, 03:39 AM

Quote:
Originally Posted by Taz D View Post
Hi WendyP,
I moved your posts to the Help & Support thread about missing items.
I have checked and they are missing. You will need to contact Support about this as we can not do refunds through the forums.
To contact Support click on the link below, fill out the form and submit it. Be patient as it can take anywhere from a few hours to a few days for them to respond to you depending on how many tickets they have ahead of yours.

You will receive an automatic response email when you submit your ticket. That email will have your ticket number and a link for you to check the status of your ticket, so please do not delete that email. If you do not see the email then check your spam folder as sometimes those emails get classified as spam.

If you are having a problem getting responses from Support please read the information in the following link:
Thanks taz, contacted support and have received refunded farm cash so I could prurchase items again
Old Dec 30 2022, 01:45 PM

Unhappy lost facility

Hello, I am missing my coffee and tea facility. I have had this for several years, and now all of the sudden it is gone. I do not know exactly how long it has been missing, but I was going to go load it again, because I am low in those items, and it is not there any longer. I know FB has been giving you all some issues , and maybe through all those demands with them it caused it to disappear. But is there anyway you can fix this please??? It is like 33 FC I have not noticed anything else missing at the moment , but I am going to go double check now that I know that one is gone.
thank you all so much for all the fun, and all the work you put behind this!!
Happy New year!! and I look forward to hearing from you!
Darla
PS after looking I am missing Window Cleaning services as well. thank you!

Last edited by darlasmoot; Dec 30 2022 at 01:57 PM.
Old Dec 30 2022, 01:50 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by darlasmoot View Post
Hello, I am missing my coffee and tea facility. I have had this for several years, and now all of the sudden it is gone. I do not know exactly how long it has been missing, but I was going to go load it again, because I am low in those items, and it is not there any longer. I know FB has been giving you all some issues , and maybe through all those demands with them it caused it to disappear. But is there anyway you can fix this please??? It is like 33 FC I have not noticed anything else missing at the moment , but I am going to go double check now that I know that one is gone.
thank you all so much for all the fun, and all the work you put behind this!!
Happy New year!! and I look forward to hearing from you!
Darla

Hi Darla

I moved your post to the thread for your problem.

You need to contact Support as we cant do refunds through the forums. To contact Support click on the link below, fill out the form and submit it. Be patient as it can take anywhere from a few hours to a few days for them to respond to you depending on how many tickets they have ahead of yours.

Happy New Year to you too
Old Jan 04 2023, 12:56 PM

Default Turbo Tables and Chairs Missing

I'm not sure when but my turbo tables and chairs has vanished. I went to see if maybe I hadn't purchased it but it had lite up Duplicate. I've cleared all my farms looking but find it nowhere.Would appreciate any help. Thank you Shortyb
Old Jan 04 2023, 01:02 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by Shortyb View Post
I'm not sure when but my turbo tables and chairs has vanished. I went to see if maybe I hadn't purchased it but it had lite up Duplicate. I've cleared all my farms looking but find it nowhere.Would appreciate any help. Thank you Shortyb
Hi Shortyb

I moved your post to the thread about missing items.

Your turbo Tables and Chairs is showing up as missing but you can buy it again using coins by clicking in Duplicate button in the Store.

If you want to contact Support, click on the link below, fill out the form and submit it. Be patient as it can take anywhere from a few hours to a few days for them to respond to you depending on how many tickets they have ahead of yours.

Tags
bugs and glitches, facilities, help & support, mango tree, missing, missing animals, missing building, missing buildings, missing crops, missing decorations, missing facility, missing factories, missing farm cash, missing farmcash, missing flowers, missing from farm, missing harvests, missing tool, missing tools, missing trees, tools missing