Go Back   Farm Town > Help & Support > Help & Support

Old Dec 18 2022, 09:29 PM
Account Not Linked

When I check my storage it says I have 30,240 Freshwater Bait and 23,520 Seawater Bait.

When I check my Fish Farming Plant however, it says I have 759,327 Freshwater Bait stored. and 940,465 Seawater Bait stored.

How much of each bait do I have stored, and why don't the amounts of bait agree?
Old Dec 18 2022, 09:48 PM
Senior Moderator

Quote:
Originally Posted by Kathyrdr View Post
When I check my storage it says I have 30,240 Freshwater Bait and 23,520 Seawater Bait.

When I check my Fish Farming Plant however, it says I have 759,327 Freshwater Bait stored. and 940,465 Seawater Bait stored.

How much of each bait do I have stored, and why don't the amounts of bait agree?
Hi Kathyrdr,
The bait you have in your storage comes from the bonuses you have collected from others and is not part of the bait you have to use in your waters. What you have in storage can only be used to stock the Fishing Tackle Shop.
If you want me to check this further you need to provide your account ID. You can find it at the bottom of your farms page.
Please come visit me on my farms (underlined link above) and if you see me say hi! I do ask that you not send me in-game messages for any problems other than forum login issues, as I can only help with those from my farm.
Post your problem or question here in the forums and we will gladly help you to solve it as quickly as we can.
Old Dec 19 2022, 02:58 PM
Account Not Linked

Default Bait

100001043278567 ID, in case you need it.

I want to sell some of my accumulated bait as I have way too much. That is how I found out about the amounts being off. How can I sell some of what is in the Fish Farming Plant, since the bait in the storage is what comes up when I go to the market.
Old Dec 19 2022, 03:06 PM
Senior Moderator

Quote:
Originally Posted by Kathyrdr View Post
100001043278567 ID, in case you need it.

I want to sell some of my accumulated bait as I have way too much. That is how I found out about the amounts being off. How can I sell some of what is in the Fish Farming Plant, since the bait in the storage is what comes up when I go to the market.
Hi Kathyrdr,
The only bait you can sell is what is in your storage which would be bait you got from the bonuses you collected from others. You would have to go to the market and then search for those baits.
The only way to "sell" your bait that is associated with your waters would be to load them into the Fishing Tackle Shop. When your neighbors work that service then they get part of the bait and those baits would then be sold when you Cash Out your services.
Please come visit me on my farms (underlined link above) and if you see me say hi! I do ask that you not send me in-game messages for any problems other than forum login issues, as I can only help with those from my farm.
Post your problem or question here in the forums and we will gladly help you to solve it as quickly as we can.
Old Jan 18 2023, 09:34 AM
Getting Started ( Level 1 )

Farmer Since: Mar 27 2009
Level:
Trophies: 0
XP:

think we need to increase trout. Just found out i am running low. I'd need 68 big boat with lake which cost 30 FC each to make enough trout daily.

Visit 's Farm

DB:W20, MPS:C20
Old Jan 18 2023, 09:44 AM
Senior Moderator

Quote:
Originally Posted by RomanticSoul View Post
think we need to increase trout. Just found out i am running low. I'd need 68 big boat with lake which cost 30 FC each to make enough trout daily.
Hi RomanticSoul,
If you want to make a suggestion you need to post it in the Suggestions section where we organize those by subject for the developers to see. You can not start a new thread in that section, but you can reply to one that fits your suggestion.
Old Feb 21 2023, 01:51 PM
Account Not Linked

Default Fish

Each day I harvest the same ammount of fish with bait yet some days I get less for them. As i increase the farm size i add more fish but get very little extra why????
Old Feb 21 2023, 02:10 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by calamityjane16 View Post
Each day I harvest the same ammount of fish with bait yet some days I get less for them. As i increase the farm size i add more fish but get very little extra why????
Hi calamityjane16

I moved your post to the thread about Fishing.

Please provide your user ID number. You can find it by scrolling down the game page.
You will see Your Facebook User ID number is: xxxxxxx

Also let us know the farm name you upgraded.
Old Feb 21 2023, 02:15 PM
Account Not Linked

Quote:

1257301467 farm town ID
Old Feb 21 2023, 02:32 PM

Quote:
1257301467 farm town ID
Hi calamityjane16

Thank you for the id number.

There is no way for us to know how many fish you are fishing everyday.

But your farms are fully worked with water items but you only have a very small amount of bait. By the time I checked your data, you only had 9 freshwater bait and 89 seawater bait.

With that little amount, then you are not getting double fish. You only have 1 Fish Farming Plant which is not a workable facility, so you are only getting 500 baits of each type every 6 hours.

When you store baits from the Fishing Farming Plant and they go to your waters, they are not enough to give you double fish due the amount of water items you have placed in your farms.

You can add more waters to your farms but baits are always the same amount and will not double the fish you get.

Tags
bait, can't fish, fish, fishing, fishing boat, fishing rod, freshwater bait, lake, pond, sea coast, seawater bait, stored bait, turbo boat, waters