Go Back   Farm Town > Help & Support > News & Announcements

Closed Thread

Old Apr 22 2021, 03:49 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by RBerard View Post
Using Chrome Version 89.0.4389.128 (Official Build) (64-bit)

Window 10 Home OS Build 19042.928 64bit

Idle for more than 10 minutes

Clicked OK button to restart no action resulted.

Refreshed the page but page would not reload.

Restarted through Facebook

Thanks!

Loving the updates the game as a whole is much faster and more responsive.
Hi RBerard

You have to update your Chrome browser.

Last update is Version 90.0.4430.72 (Build oficial) (64 bits)
Old Apr 22 2021, 05:37 PM

Default Hiding Crops / Planting

User ID: 100002281961684

I am a SN for 1077566757.
I uncheck crops when before planting.
I get a message saying the crops will be hidden when planted, but that doesn't happen. I still seed the seeds.
It isn't until all the plots have been planted that the crops are then hidden. The same thing happens when I am planting on my on farm.
It would be appreciated if this glitch can be corrected so that the crops/seeds are hidden when they are planted. I believe that was the way it was prior to the new format.
Thanks.
Old Apr 22 2021, 05:41 PM
Senior Moderator

Quote:
Originally Posted by cbl456 View Post
User ID: 100002281961684

I am a SN for 1077566757.
I uncheck crops when before planting.
I get a message saying the crops will be hidden when planted, but that doesn't happen. I still seed the seeds.
It isn't until all the plots have been planted that the crops are then hidden. The same thing happens when I am planting on my on farm.
It would be appreciated if this glitch can be corrected so that the crops/seeds are hidden when they are planted. I believe that was the way it was prior to the new format.
Thanks.
Hi Cbl,
The seeds will not be hidden until you drop the tool. That is the way it works currently. The developers know about this, but we don't know when or if they will be fixing this as it is a minor issue.
Please come visit me on my farms (underlined link above) and if you see me say hi! I do ask that you not send me in-game messages for any problems other than forum login issues, as I can only help with those from my farm.
Post your problem or question here in the forums and we will gladly help you to solve it as quickly as we can.
Old Apr 22 2021, 08:01 PM

My farm ID is 1488472894

This is a minor issue that may affect players who have problems with their sight. On the Preferences screen and on the Facilities Manager screen the check marks are extremely faint and difficult to see. The exception is the top section of the Facilities Manager the check marks are much bolder. I believe that making all the check marks throughout the game match the bolder ones in the top section of the Facilities Manager would help those of us who wear corrective lenses.
Old Apr 22 2021, 08:12 PM
Senior Moderator

Quote:
Originally Posted by dell466 View Post
My farm ID is 1488472894

This is a minor issue that may affect players who have problems with their sight. On the Preferences screen and on the Facilities Manager screen the check marks are extremely faint and difficult to see. The exception is the top section of the Facilities Manager the check marks are much bolder. I believe that making all the check marks throughout the game match the bolder ones in the top section of the Facilities Manager would help those of us who wear corrective lenses.
Hi DEll,
I have copied your post to the Specific Issues closed thread for the developers. Being a minor issue, I don't know when it will be looked at.
Please come visit me on my farms (underlined link above) and if you see me say hi! I do ask that you not send me in-game messages for any problems other than forum login issues, as I can only help with those from my farm.
Post your problem or question here in the forums and we will gladly help you to solve it as quickly as we can.
Old Apr 22 2021, 08:56 PM
Account Not Linked

Default Problems

I keep gettin a message that said your browser does not support web gl how do I fix this ?
Thank You
Old Apr 22 2021, 09:15 PM
Senior Moderator

Quote:
Originally Posted by maggiex10 View Post
I keep gettin a message that said your browser does not support web gl how do I fix this ?
Thank You
Hi Maggiex10,
Have you been able to play before this since the version changeover?
If you have then first make sure your browser is up to date. Then try closing the browser and reopen your farms. You may need to restart your computer as well.
If that doesn't work try clearing your browser cache, close the browser, and then reopen your farms. When you do this it will be slower loading the first time as it needs to download all the graphics again.
Old Apr 22 2021, 09:27 PM
Senior Moderator

Quote:
Originally Posted by Donna Henderson View Post
This was a question which Taz responded, "we don't know when, etc."

My question is this: In the Cabaret Supplies Factory, there are two items requiring Ostrich feathers. I did not know Ostriches had been added to the animal products. Animals selection in the Store is not accessible now. I checked for their availability in Gifts and not listed. Is this accurate? Ostriches are now included?
I have a screen print for clarification of the error message that sent me here.
Thank you.
Donna Henderson
Hi Donna Henderson,
Yes ostriches are included and have been since the Cabaret facilities were added in June of last year. Ostriches can only be bought in the animal section of the store, so you will have to wait until the developers re add the animated animals and open that part of the store.
Old Apr 22 2021, 10:23 PM

Default Lost Quests due to the upgrade

I had 3 quests that expired between the time that the upgrade began and this week when quests were working again.

Will I be given to 1 FarmCash that those quests could have made me if quests had continued working and I had completed those quests?
Old Apr 22 2021, 10:30 PM
Senior Moderator

Quote:
Originally Posted by tmoulder View Post
I had 3 quests that expired between the time that the upgrade began and this week when quests were working again.

Will I be given to 1 FarmCash that those quests could have made me if quests had continued working and I had completed those quests?
Hi tmoulder,
This is not something we can answer or do anything about through the forums. You will need to contact Support to ask that question. To contact Support click on the link below, fill out the form and submit it. Be patient as it can take anywhere from a few hours to a few days for them to respond to you depending on how many tickets they have ahead of yours.
http://apps.facebook.com/farmtown/settings2/support/

You will receive an automatic response email when you submit your ticket. That email will have your ticket number and a link for you to check the status of your ticket, so please do not delete that email. If you do not see the email then check your spam folder as sometimes those emails get classified as spam.

If you are having a problem getting responses from Support please read the information in the following link:
http://www.slashkey.com/forum/showthread.php?t=644366
Closed Thread