Go Back   Farm Town > Help & Support > News & Announcements

Closed Thread

Old Apr 22 2021, 11:49 AM
Account Not Linked

Default Closing down -Multiple fishing

Hi Tiger

No this has just been a recent problem - roughly 2 weeks - the SN reports that he can fish his farm without any problem.

Didnt see any change in Memory info - it just slows down to a halt .

I do have another SN but her farm doesnt have a lot of fish - mainly crops -trees and flowers - Not had a problem on that one at all.
Will not get a chance to ask for his ID

PMK Vannijlen is his name if that helps / Farmer Paul ToolsFish Farm
Old Apr 22 2021, 11:51 AM

I tried to start my first quest and it calls for milk. I cannot find any of my dairies in my facilites so cannot milk the cows... Why??
Old Apr 22 2021, 11:59 AM

For some reason after the last update My Neighbors bar only goes down to the P"s. Frustrating as there is a friend that I need to send a neighbor request to that is further down. I have cleared my cache etc. to no avail. Can you find the problem for me. Thank you.
Old Apr 22 2021, 12:26 PM

Default Screen goes black

User ID 1268931315

This specifically concerns my Farms 42 and 43.

When I am tending/replanting/harvesting my crops on these farms, my entire monitor screen intermittently will go black (both the part where my facebook appears AND the rest of my monitor screen -- this only happens when I am playing Farm Town -- none of my other internet games or programs are affected). Sometimes my screen returns to the farm in about a minute or so and I can continue my working the farm. Other times, I have to take my mouse to the far right fringe of my monitor (my Facebook frame doesn't extend that far) and click once -- that brings my game back and I can continue to play. This is an annoyance, and I know how to work around it. If you think it's necessary, please take a look at this. Otherwise I can just continue with my work-around procedure. Thanks.
Old Apr 22 2021, 01:11 PM

i am able to dispatch my trains but not able to select friends to accelerate my trains i waited a few days but still can't send them out a friend has the same problem
thanks for the help
Old Apr 22 2021, 01:27 PM
Senior Moderator

Quote:
Originally Posted by Majik Merlin View Post
I tried to start my first quest and it calls for milk. I cannot find any of my dairies in my facilites so cannot milk the cows... Why??
Hi Majik Merlin,
Please open your Facility Manager and click on the Funnel Icon top right of the window that opens, then make sure that it is set like this for your facility tools to work on all facilities on all farms. Please remember to click the green check mark to save any changes.
Please come visit me on my farms (underlined link above) and if you see me say hi! I do ask that you not send me in-game messages for any problems other than forum login issues, as I can only help with those from my farm.
Post your problem or question here in the forums and we will gladly help you to solve it as quickly as we can.
Old Apr 22 2021, 01:28 PM
Senior Moderator

Quote:
Originally Posted by Fireball View Post
For some reason after the last update My Neighbors bar only goes down to the P"s. Frustrating as there is a friend that I need to send a neighbor request to that is further down. I have cleared my cache etc. to no avail. Can you find the problem for me. Thank you.
Hi Fireball,
A fix for this has been done this afternoon. Please restart your farms and check again.
Please come visit me on my farms (underlined link above) and if you see me say hi! I do ask that you not send me in-game messages for any problems other than forum login issues, as I can only help with those from my farm.
Post your problem or question here in the forums and we will gladly help you to solve it as quickly as we can.
Old Apr 22 2021, 01:34 PM
Senior Moderator

Quote:
Originally Posted by furry1993 View Post
User ID 1268931315

This specifically concerns my Farms 42 and 43.

When I am tending/replanting/harvesting my crops on these farms, my entire monitor screen intermittently will go black (both the part where my facebook appears AND the rest of my monitor screen -- this only happens when I am playing Farm Town -- none of my other internet games or programs are affected). Sometimes my screen returns to the farm in about a minute or so and I can continue my working the farm. Other times, I have to take my mouse to the far right fringe of my monitor (my Facebook frame doesn't extend that far) and click once -- that brings my game back and I can continue to play. This is an annoyance, and I know how to work around it. If you think it's necessary, please take a look at this. Otherwise I can just continue with my work-around procedure. Thanks.
Hi Furry,
There isn't any way for the game to black out your entire screen except if your video card is running out of memory when you are working on those farms or there is a problem with the video card. The optimal requirements would be a video card with 512MB of video memory. That is separate from the main memory. Anything else you are doing may not be taxing the video memory as much.
Old Apr 22 2021, 01:37 PM
Senior Moderator

Quote:
Originally Posted by tippy_midnite View Post
i am able to dispatch my trains but not able to select friends to accelerate my trains i waited a few days but still can't send them out a friend has the same problem
thanks for the help
Hi tippy midnite,
This is a known problem for some. The developers are aware of it and looking into it, but this appears to be a change Facebook has made that is effecting some. Most of those effected have large amounts of friends.
Unfortunately you will have to wait until the developers can find a work around for this or Facebook fixes the problem.
Old Apr 22 2021, 03:43 PM

Default Freezes Idle More Than 10 Minutes

Using Chrome Version 89.0.4389.128 (Official Build) (64-bit)

Window 10 Home OS Build 19042.928 64bit

Idle for more than 10 minutes

Clicked OK button to restart no action resulted.

Refreshed the page but page would not reload.

Restarted through Facebook

Thanks!

Loving the updates the game as a whole is much faster and more responsive.
Closed Thread