Go Back   Farm Town > Help & Support > News & Announcements
Register FAQ Community Calendar Today's Posts Search

Closed Thread

Old Jun 10 2012, 11:13 PM

Default Combine 5x5 issues

Ever since the release of the 6x6, my 5x5 combine no longer is able to harvest, plow and plant. I have to harvest, then plow and only then will combine 5x5 plant. Any Help in this??
Old Jun 10 2012, 11:52 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by Regina5553 View Post
Ever since the release of the 6x6, my 5x5 combine no longer is able to harvest, plow and plant. I have to harvest, then plow and only then will combine 5x5 plant. Any Help in this??

Just a possible explanation. Are you sure you are trying to use the correct tool. The combine tools were shifted within the facility manager to the forth column from the left.

Old Jun 11 2012, 12:02 AM

it is now 1a.m EST, June 11. Cashew tree and lemongrass seed never made it for scheduled "later today" which is now yesterday. Would not have expected release of these to be problematic, but I can only predict the facilities will not come out as scheduled either. What a terribly disappointing series of releases this extended June 1 update has brought. My opinion, and I know some will disagree. To each their own.
Old Jun 11 2012, 12:04 AM
Getting Started ( Level 1 )

Farmer Since: Mar 27 2009
Level:
Trophies: 0
XP:
Unhappy

Quote:
Originally Posted by Hyacinth Bucket View Post
Cayjay, reload your farm by clicking on PLAY, you'll need to do that after each one your've bought, it will then release them so you can buy them, just a small glitch that I've come across before, no big deal.
Didn't work for me! Clicked on Play...nothing. Went to Facebook and back...nothing. Logged off on Facebook...nothing. HELP!

Last edited by melizabeth5; Jun 11 2012 at 12:13 AM. Reason: added information
Old Jun 11 2012, 12:09 AM

Level:
XP:

Quote:
Originally Posted by kataltay View Post
it is now 1a.m EST, June 11. Cashew tree and lemongrass seed never made it for scheduled "later today" which is now yesterday. Would not have expected release of these to be problematic, but I can only predict the facilities will not come out as scheduled either. What a terribly disappointing series of releases this extended June 1 update has brought. My opinion, and I know some will disagree. To each their own.
I agree, this has been the most disappointing month with nothing happening on schedule, the train has been a major disappointment, specially considering the high expectations. The only redeeming feature of the entire release would be the new facilities, hope they are on schedule. This would be second weekend lost. I have kept an entire farm vacant now for the new crops & trees for nearly ten days now. I have a good mind to ask for rent & damages, maybe 1 FC per day

Visit 's Farm

DB:W20, MPS:C20
Old Jun 11 2012, 12:28 AM

Level:
XP:

Quote:
Originally Posted by WilliamV View Post
I agree, this has been the most disappointing month with nothing happening on schedule, the train has been a major disappointment, specially considering the high expectations. The only redeeming feature of the entire release would be the new facilities, hope they are on schedule. This would be second weekend lost. I have kept an entire farm vacant now for the new crops & trees for nearly ten days now. I have a good mind to ask for rent & damages, maybe 1 FC per day
LOL LOL wow......... quite a few folks have kept their at least one farm just plowed... I am one too.. I am still keeping one with only 1 day crops and plan on sprinkling the crops .. just so i can get it harvested if the new stuff comes in....

GOD Bless The USA

Level 600, Farmer since June 2,2009

Go placidly amid the noise and haste, and remember what peace there may be in silence.

╰⊰⊹✿Dεsidεяαtα✿⊹⊱╮

http://apps.facebook.com/farmtown/?f...00000233351452

(link below not mine)
Visit 's Farm

DB:W20, MPS:C20
Old Jun 11 2012, 12:36 AM

So the trains have arrived ... "Thanks" but what a disappointment. I was really expecting the train to be able to bring raw products like Sheep Wool, Milk, Eggs, Tomato, Sugarcane and wheat

Farming since: 14 December 2009

Last edited by FarmerWitch; Jun 11 2012 at 12:44 AM.
Old Jun 11 2012, 12:38 AM

Have you already purchased the 'standard freight locomotive' for 100,000 coins, you have to do that first, that will then unlock all the other ones.

Quote:
Originally Posted by melizabeth5 View Post
Didn't work for me! Clicked on Play...nothing. Went to Facebook and back...nothing. Logged off on Facebook...nothing. HELP!

Last edited by Hyacinth Bucket; Jun 11 2012 at 12:58 AM.
Old Jun 11 2012, 12:56 AM

If you are having problems with unlocking the new trains to purchase them try this:-

Buy the 'standard freight locomotive' FIRST, put it onto the tracks on the farm you have set up for them.

IF the other three cars (ft cash) still show 'locked' then reload your farm by clicking on 'Play'.

To buy the 'Long Container Car' you MUST have an Oil Refinery, go to the farm that the Refinery is on and buy that train car.

Put the train car into storage after buying it. Now go back to the farm you want to put the trains on and get the new one out of storage and put it with the Locomotive, it must be touching it.

IF the other two cars (ft cash) still show 'locked' then reload your farm by clicking on 'Play'.

To buy the 'Long One-Door Boxcar' you MUST have a Stone Windmill, go to the farm the windmill is on and buy that boxcar.

After purchasing do the same as before, put it into storage etc. and do the same for the last boxcar, you will need an INK & PIGMENTS Factory to buy that one.

Hope this helps those who are confused, it is very confusing.
Old Jun 11 2012, 01:14 AM

we still have 50 min and there day will be over it is only 1113pm in cailfornia
Closed Thread