Go Back   Farm Town > Help & Support > News & Announcements
Register FAQ Community Calendar Today's Posts Search

Closed Thread

Old Jun 10 2012, 09:53 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by Tony D View Post
Hi, hopefully within 3-4 days
thanks Tony

and i'm just going to hold of on the train and containers til it has something that i need like canvas and the metal sheets
Old Jun 10 2012, 10:09 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by kitt1962 View Post
Your math is a little bit off, to complete 360 of paper rolls takes 15 days, you can start 360 paper rolls, but you can not store the total of 360 for 15 days, paper rolls is 1 every hr, so that is 24 in 24 hrs, which is 360 every 15 days, which is the same as the train, it is just the train does not take any of your supplies and can't be stored before the train is done.
I can start that many every single day as long as my neighbors clean me out every day, which they do - I can actually get even more than that if I refill them after each neighbor works the factories.....
Old Jun 10 2012, 10:12 PM

I can't wait for the seed and tree any longer am going to go ahead and plant ,and after I get done watch it be here
Old Jun 10 2012, 10:39 PM

Is there any chance that we can get a caboose? All these trains look "unfinished" without a caboose. I realize that in real life, trains don't have them anymore, but I think it would be cool to have a caboose for each train. Just a thought.
Old Jun 10 2012, 10:41 PM

Default Patience doesn't apply

Quote:
Originally Posted by zippity View Post
I can't wait for the seed and tree any longer am going to go ahead and plant ,and after I get done watch it be here
They may be there in the morning. Can't wait any longer either. I've done all I can do, but remember, the train and seed and trees were supposed to be out during the week. At least they do come out eventually. I've just reserved room for the new stuff and will deal with it when it's available.
Old Jun 10 2012, 10:46 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by NJones277 View Post
Is there any chance that we can get a caboose? All these trains look "unfinished" without a caboose. I realize that in real life, trains don't have them anymore, but I think it would be cool to have a caboose for each train. Just a thought.
for the freight train I used the green passenger train as a caboose
Old Jun 10 2012, 10:56 PM

There are NO actual facilities you need to USE your trains, you only NEED the specific ones mentioned for when you BUY them ie on the same farm or in storage. Once you've purchased them you can put the trains onto ANY farm you like and that's it. Nothing else required but coins & gas to fill them up and start them.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Farm Lady
Rob, I read your instructions but am confused about the posts regarding putting it on the farm w/ the facility and then putting it in storage and then taking it out.... If I put the engine and 1 car on the farm I have my other trains on - and the facility for it is on another farm - will that work?
Old Jun 10 2012, 10:57 PM

Default Freight trains

I purchased the engine but I can get a freight train....it will let me send but not buy I have the big windmill on my farm with the freight train but still can do anything. What am I doing wrong? thanks so much.
Old Jun 10 2012, 11:08 PM

Cayjay, reload your farm by clicking on PLAY, you'll need to do that after each one your've bought, it will then release them so you can buy them, just a small glitch that I've come across before, no big deal.
Old Jun 10 2012, 11:09 PM
Getting Started ( Level 1 )

Farmer Since: Mar 27 2009
Level:
Trophies: 0
XP:

Quote:
Originally Posted by Texas Belle View Post
I am like you, I have all the time in the world, I am retired, my husband passed away 6 months ago, and I am by myself (oh with my cat) and enjoy my time with cyber friends. Now if I were 30 yrs younger working, and with kids, and a house to maintain I would not be able to do all I do here, you have to prioritize and think that this game is a way of maintaining and exchanging with the world for many people that are retired and alone or have some physical illness that keeps them busy and functioning and thinking.
Like my boss told me one day "I don't know how you work with all the social life you have". Priorities, take precedence on anything you do and don't blame or try to change the others because you can't.
I agree. Yes this game is playable in many different ways but if youre going to go and bang your fist on the table and scream that youre going to play the way you want to play and everyones advice be ****ed then i think you forfeit the right to come in and complain that youre not being given enough or that youre treated unfairly.

DB:W20, MPS:C20
Closed Thread