Old Jun 10 2012, 08:42 PM
Getting Started ( Level 1 )

Farmer Since: Mar 27 2009
Level:
Trophies: 0
XP:

Quote:
Originally Posted by zippity View Post
The problem is not 15 minutes. The problem is when you spend 15 minutes per friend, that can turn into 4 hours. Trust me I have spent 4 hours working facilities once and don't work them now and if i do I choose which friends I work for and limit the time to 1 hour. I don't know about anyone else but I do have a life outside of FT and yet I may not work outside the house I do have to keep it clean and laundry done and meals on the table. I can not spend all day and night at the pc clicking on facilities,and I am certain I am not the only one that feels this way. I would like to see a facility manager so when I do do others facilities I can use it and not have to go from farm to farm just like at our farm .
yeah that seems to be the basic problem from everyone posting. They all have lives outside farm town. Those ppl want farm town to be easier for them while ppl like me dont have families or anything else. all we have is the game and we dont want our pastime turned into a 3 minute one click and youre done game. Now my thing is if it takes forever to work everyones farms then apologize to those ppl that youll only be able to work their farms every other day. or only on the weekends. if youve got neighbors that are saying they wont do for you unless you wont do for them then those are neighbors i usually get rid of. I wouldnt want friends or family in real life like that so i sure as heck dont want to have to put up with it online. if you have to pull a June Cleaver then by all means set your priorities. Do what you need to do in real life. Dont worry about farm town. Itll still be there when you log in next time.

DB:W20, MPS:C20
Old Jun 10 2012, 08:53 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by HelenJS22 View Post
You click on the query box at the top of each box car in the store and it tells you what products it carries.
Thanks, got it!

Farmer Squeak

Farmer Susan has been happily farming since July 27, 2009.
  • Little Country Village
  • Country Vet[/url]
  • ♫ By the Sea ♫
  • Log Jam
  • Farmer's Market
  • Winter Wonderland
  • ♫ Oh Give Me a Home . . .
  • Island Paradise
  • 101 Apple Orchard Way
  • Splendor 'n' Spooks
  • ♪ She'll be . . . ♫
Old Jun 10 2012, 08:55 PM
Getting Started ( Level 1 )

Farmer Since: Mar 27 2009
Level:
Trophies: 0
XP:

Quote:
Originally Posted by LOVELESS View Post
out side markets are the same thing used by your semi trucks, you pay with coins and gas when you load the truck up, the freight train works on the same principle.
With good that we don't need, it would have been good if they had included one with milk, cheese, chickens, canvas, but no. I wish I had read the fine line before I bought them.
Old Jun 10 2012, 08:58 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by Texas Belle View Post
I should have thought of that but was so excited that bought them all, BIG mistake, like you I think they put there the things we don't really need and we can get before the 7 days that it takes the train to come in to the station. We need CANVAS, CHICKEN, EGGS and all that other good stuff. The only wagon worth something is the red one that brings flour, corn flour and coffee, and then it takes less time to plant the whole 14 farms with wheat and harvest that to wait 7 days for the train. Anyway bought them and stuck with them if they decide in the future to really help us with the things we need I may used them again. Now waiting for trees, crops and the facilities as promised. It is almost midnight here and still no lemon grass or cashew trees... lol
don't forget the milk
Old Jun 10 2012, 08:58 PM
Account Not Linked

Quote:
With good that we don't need, it would have been good if they had included one with milk, cheese, chickens, canvas, but no. I wish I had read the fine line before I bought them.
This should just be the beginning of the train boxcars that they will bring out, that is probably why they made them their own tab in the store.
Old Jun 10 2012, 09:00 PM

Quote:
don't forget the eggs and wool etc I'm allways running out of that too
Old Jun 10 2012, 09:01 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by Rob T View Post
If it helps anyone, i've now released a new chapter in the Game Guide for the freight trains

http://r1.slashkey.com/forum/showthread.php?p=5185334
Rob, I read your instructions but am confused about the posts regarding putting it on the farm w/ the facility and then putting it in storage and then taking it out.... If I put the engine and 1 car on the farm I have my other trains on - and the facility for it is on another farm - will that work?

Quote:
Originally Posted by pythonis View Post
i dont understand. Are people wanting to have the ability to work all their farms, facilities, neighbors facilities, and whatever else with the click of one button resulting in a game play time of less than 10 seconds? Because im sorry but thats what it seems after reading random posts in various threads.
Not less than 10 seconds but as it is now, I can easily spend several hours each day keeping up with everything, working my neighbors' factories, etc. Would be nice to bring it down to under an hour a day and still be able to feel like I'm on top of things and progressing.

Farmer Squeak

Farmer Susan has been happily farming since July 27, 2009.
  • Little Country Village
  • Country Vet[/url]
  • ♫ By the Sea ♫
  • Log Jam
  • Farmer's Market
  • Winter Wonderland
  • ♫ Oh Give Me a Home . . .
  • Island Paradise
  • 101 Apple Orchard Way
  • Splendor 'n' Spooks
  • ♪ She'll be . . . ♫
Account Not Linked

So what does "later today" mean in farm town language since its 10pm my time???? Another disappointing night learning farm towns language isnt the same as mine i guess. Oh well. One of these days Ill learn. Left 1 farm unplanted ALL day just so i would have a free farm to plant new crop and sure enough, wasted my time.....lol
Better get off here too before someone bullies me again. Later......

Quote:
Originally Posted by kitt1962 View Post
This should just be the beginning of the train boxcars that they will bring out, that is probably why they made them their own tab in the store.
sure do hope so and maybe reduce the time in half
Closed Thread