Go Back   Farm Town > Help & Support > News & Announcements
Register FAQ Community Calendar Today's Posts Search

Closed Thread

Old May 09 2010, 07:21 AM

Default New Release -- May 9, 2010

Hey there,

We just released a new version with the following features/changes:

1. The Watermill (coins) is now a facility that produces Corn Flour for snacks and other future products

2. The Oil Factory (12 FC) produces Olive Oil for different snacks

3. The Snack Factory (coins) produces:

-Potato Chips
-Plantain Chips
-Nachos
-Veggie Snack Pack (carrots, broccoli, celery and grape tomatoes)
-Peanuts in the shell
-Walnuts

4. The Confectionery Factory (32 FC) produces:

- Chocolate Box
- Chocolate Bar
- Chocolate Strawberries
- Chocolate with Caramel
- Candy Apple
- Candycane Jar
- Hard Candy Jar

5. You can now catch some walleyes and northern pike on the frozen lake for those who still have it, and it's available again on the store

6. You can now ask relatives and friends on special ocasions (like mother's day ;-) to buy you farm cash items as gifts from the store using the new 'Send' button, you will receive them on your gift box directly, currently they have to be your neighbours to do it

7. The '?' icon is now also shown on the market place, to make it easier for you to determine if sell the proucts or use them to make other products

8. The realtor bug showing the 'Seeds' window for some users should be fixed now

Enjoy.

Thanks

--Raul
Old May 09 2010, 08:08 AM
Account Not Linked

Wow, thank you so much for all the new updates! I can't wait to try some out! I just got a new farm yesterday just for facilities, so I'll have plenty of room for them

I also now understand why people are so upset when they can't move their animals! lol
Old May 13 2010, 05:51 AM

Quote:
Originally Posted by *Farmer Brad* View Post
Wow, thank you so much for all the new updates! I can't wait to try some out! I just got a new farm yesterday just for facilities, so I'll have plenty of room for them

I also now understand why people are so upset when they can't move their animals! lol
Hello Brad

I also thought if my animals were not on the same farm as my facility I would lose product....not so - all animals on farm 1 and facilities on farm 2

Regards, Claudia, Johannesburg South Africa
Old May 09 2010, 08:12 AM
Getting Started ( Level 1 )

Farmer Since: Mar 27 2009
Level:
Trophies: 0
XP:

I need help but don't know how to get it. Cannot make cheese, butter and other dairy products. Have plenty of inventory. Just bought second dairy facility hoping to correct problem. Does Not help. How do I get to where I can report this problem. Of course this keeps me from using most all of my other facilities. This has been like this 2 weeks

Visit 's Farm

DB:W20, MPS:C20
Old May 10 2010, 03:51 PM

Level:
XP:
Default Help me

Quote:
Originally Posted by Doris R. View Post
I need help but don't know how to get it. Cannot make cheese, butter and other dairy products. Have plenty of inventory. Just bought second dairy facility hoping to correct problem. Does Not help. How do I get to where I can report this problem. Of course this keeps me from using most all of my other facilities. This has been like this 2 weeks
Just do not understand how your system works. Thank you for printing the above but what can be done about it. Same situation still exist.
0510-2010

Visit 's Farm

Old May 10 2010, 03:57 PM

Quote:
Just do not understand how your system works. Thank you for printing the above but what can be done about it. Same situation still exist.
0510-2010
could you please explain what happens when you try to make them. this way you can be better helped
Old May 11 2010, 09:54 AM

Level:
XP:
Exclamation

Quote:
0510-2010
Doris: click on facility, click on what's cooking, click on item to store it to your storage bin. There are production limits now so you probably can't put all your harvest in at one time, you have to wait till some of it's cooked before adding more. If this doesn't help your problem then please link your farm so a mod can help you. By the way only one of each facility will work on one farm so if you have 2 dairy factories on the same farm, only one will work.

Last edited by Alanlee; May 11 2010 at 10:12 AM.
Old May 11 2010, 04:57 PM

Level:
XP:

Quote:
Originally Posted by Alanlee View Post
Doris: click on facility, click on what's cooking, click on item to store it to your storage bin. There are production limits now so you probably can't put all your harvest in at one time, you have to wait till some of it's cooked before adding more. If this doesn't help your problem then please link your farm so a mod can help you. By the way only one of each facility will work on one farm so if you have 2 dairy factories on the same farm, only one will work.
Alanlee: Thanks for Info. I can not click on the button to produce cheese.
On butter, it says it is producing and even shows xp but none get to storage.
I know how the facility is suppose to work because it worked for a long time.
Now the chocolate facility used all inventory labeled Large and produced one batch and all cocos gone from storage and no liquid chocolate in storage. No cheese, no pizza, sandwiches, cakes , etc.
I am linked and would like to know how to get mod to visit my farm. Need someone to immediately. I have lost almost 3 weeks cheese and by products
production. Also, l cheese facilitiy in storage.

Visit 's Farm

Old May 11 2010, 06:34 PM

Quote:
Now the chocolate facility used all inventory labeled Large and produced one batch and all cocos gone from storage and no liquid chocolate in storage. No cheese, no pizza, sandwiches, cakes , etc.
I am linked and would like to know how to get mod to visit my farm. Need someone to immediately. I have lost almost 3 weeks cheese and by products
the link you provided is incorrect it takes us to a level 1 farm..

when you are on your facility click on whats cooking and when it shows a number of batches done click on it and it will move to your storage.. it doesnt automaticly appear in your storage sounds like thats the issue
Old May 11 2010, 06:45 PM

Level:
XP:
Exclamation

Quote:
Doris: this is the news and announcements section of the forum, you should go to the help section to get help. Also your farm is not linked but they can tell you how to do that in the help section.

Closed Thread