Go Back   Farm Town > Help & Support > News & Announcements
Register FAQ Community Calendar Today's Posts Search

Closed Thread

Old Oct 04 2014, 07:46 PM

I saw a post from last night stating that the developers are aware of the "this transaction could not be completed" error message and were working on a fix. I still get this error message this evening.
Old Oct 04 2014, 07:54 PM

I also have another issue that I am running into with regards to buying/selling tomatoes in the co-op quest. I was trying to buy tomatoes for one of my quests from a friend, they have plenty but I get a message telling me that they don't have enough. I then added a "help" thingy to my tomatoes to let others sell me the products, but it isn't showing for my friend on his end, it wont let him sell me tomatoes, he doesnt have the option to because it doesnt show for him. Strange.

Lastly - In my OWN storage, it says I have 735 tomatoes , when I try to sell some of them to someone, it tells me I only have 1 in my storage.

Last edited by vastfanatic; Oct 04 2014 at 08:13 PM.
Old Oct 04 2014, 09:15 PM
Senior Moderator

Quote:
Originally Posted by vastfanatic View Post
I also have another issue that I am running into with regards to buying/selling tomatoes in the co-op quest. I was trying to buy tomatoes for one of my quests from a friend, they have plenty but I get a message telling me that they don't have enough. I then added a "help" thingy to my tomatoes to let others sell me the products, but it isn't showing for my friend on his end, it wont let him sell me tomatoes, he doesnt have the option to because it doesnt show for him. Strange.

Lastly - In my OWN storage, it says I have 735 tomatoes , when I try to sell some of them to someone, it tells me I only have 1 in my storage.
Hi vastfanatic,
If your friend is not a neighbor they cannot sell to you. Only neighbors can sell. Strangers can only buy.
Please come visit me on my farms (underlined link above) and if you see me say hi! I do ask that you not send me in-game messages for any problems other than forum login issues, as I can only help with those from my farm.
Post your problem or question here in the forums and we will gladly help you to solve it as quickly as we can.
Old Oct 04 2014, 09:52 PM

Neighbor indeed, I know how it works!!!!! The problem is with the tomatoes. I have plenty, i go to sell and it says I have 1. My friend is ALSO a neighbor, not some random person I am trying to hook up with in the market. I thought that I should report the problem with the tomatoes. Feel free to look into yourself!
Old Oct 04 2014, 09:59 PM
Senior Moderator

Quote:
Originally Posted by vastfanatic View Post
Neighbor indeed, I know how it works!!!!! The problem is with the tomatoes. I have plenty, i go to sell and it says I have 1. My friend is ALSO a neighbor, not some random person I am trying to hook up with in the market. I thought that I should report the problem with the tomatoes. Feel free to look into yourself!
Hi vastfanatic,
You only said in your post that they were a friend. Thank you for reporting the problem. The developers are looking into all of these problems trying to figure them all out and get the co-op quests working correctly.
Please come visit me on my farms (underlined link above) and if you see me say hi! I do ask that you not send me in-game messages for any problems other than forum login issues, as I can only help with those from my farm.
Post your problem or question here in the forums and we will gladly help you to solve it as quickly as we can.
Old Oct 04 2014, 10:01 PM

No problem!
Old Oct 05 2014, 07:43 AM

Farm town is loading slower than it ever has...is this happening to anyone else.
Old Oct 05 2014, 08:22 AM
Account Not Linked

I would like to report that when I went to collect the coins for my c quest this morning I got an error message and was told to try again later. The quest has disappeared.
Old Oct 05 2014, 08:27 AM

Maybe the quests could auto start each day that way everyone has a active quest and helps everyone rather then relying on a neighbour to start one

Click HERE For instructions on clearing your browser's cache
Click HERE To clear your macromedia cache files
Click HERE For instructions on linking your farm to the forum
Old Oct 05 2014, 09:28 AM

I've been trying to work neighbor's factories this morning and as soon as I get to someone's farm, I get the "Connection was lost" message. It's happened twice so far. Will keep trying but wanted to report in case others are having the same problem.

Edited later: This problem is no longer happening. Must have been a temporary thing.

Farmer Squeak

Farmer Susan has been happily farming since July 27, 2009.
  • Little Country Village
  • Country Vet[/url]
  • ♫ By the Sea ♫
  • Log Jam
  • Farmer's Market
  • Winter Wonderland
  • ♫ Oh Give Me a Home . . .
  • Island Paradise
  • 101 Apple Orchard Way
  • Splendor 'n' Spooks
  • ♪ She'll be . . . ♫

Last edited by Farmer_Susan; Oct 05 2014 at 02:05 PM.
Closed Thread