Go Back   Farm Town > Help & Support > Help & Support
Register FAQ Community Calendar Today's Posts Search

Old Apr 25 2023, 05:38 AM

Default Log In

I can not login to the new Farmtown.
Old Apr 25 2023, 05:57 AM

Default Can't log into the new site

I can log in here on the Forum but the slash key.com does not recognize the passwordl.so now I can't log into the new one either. frustrated. Rosiieodea54
Old Apr 25 2023, 06:53 AM

Quote:
Originally Posted by toots1659 View Post
I can not login to the new Farmtown.
Hi toots

I moved your post to the thread for your problem.

I had a look at your data and the problem is your password. We cant see the password you used to register so we cant help you at this moment.

Developers are working in the Forgot Password link so you will be able to use it as soon as they release it.
Old Apr 25 2023, 06:57 AM

Quote:
Originally Posted by rosieodea54 View Post
I can log in here on the Forum but the slash key.com does not recognize the passwordl.so now I can't log into the new one either. frustrated. Rosiieodea54
Hi rosieodea

I moved your post to the thread about issues with Registrations.

I checked your data but it doesnt show anything as failed with registration, which makes me think you were using the wrong email address.

Please click in this link https://apps.slashkey.com/farmtown/

and be sure to type the correct email address.
Old Apr 25 2023, 03:05 PM

Unhappy Can't get into the game

I have gone and tried all the items that were recommended, I made sure my browser was updated (Chrome), I tried Firefox, Opera, etc... Nothing seems to work. I have signed out of FB and then came back and typed in my password, and get in with no problem - the same password I've been using for quite a while. I shut down the computer, cleared my cache, ran CCleaner...everything I can think of, and nothing is working. I also tried using my account number along with my password...but apparently the password that works on FB will not work on FT....
Old Apr 25 2023, 03:11 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by Brace's Hill View Post
I have gone and tried all the items that were recommended, I made sure my browser was updated (Chrome), I tried Firefox, Opera, etc... Nothing seems to work. I have signed out of FB and then came back and typed in my password, and get in with no problem - the same password I've been using for quite a while. I shut down the computer, cleared my cache, ran CCleaner...everything I can think of, and nothing is working. I also tried using my account number along with my password...but apparently the password that works on FB will not work on FT....
Hi Brace's Hill

I moved your post to the thread for your problem.

As I told you before, you are not using the correct password for the website.

Please wait till developers release the Forgot password link and you will be able to change it.
Old Apr 25 2023, 03:49 PM

Hi All

This has been just released:

Post Release Updates - April 25th, 4:10PM

- All players that haven't logged in to the new website yet will start seeing a new 'Login Verification' screen inside the Facebook game, this screen will allow you to do 2 things:

1) If you haven't visited the new website yet, you can click the blue button 'Login to Farmtown.com' to visit Farmtown.com in a new browser tab and enter your email and password to verify your credentials

2) If you have forgotten your credentials you can click the red link 'Update your Registration' at the bottom of the screen
Old Apr 25 2023, 08:02 PM

Default Thank you

Hi, just wanted to say thanks... I was one of those who lost track of my password. The reset that went live today is supersimple and yes, this time I wrote down my password in a safe place!
Old Apr 25 2023, 08:06 PM
Senior Moderator

Quote:
Originally Posted by Patti Coop View Post
Hi, just wanted to say thanks... I was one of those who lost track of my password. The reset that went live today is supersimple and yes, this time I wrote down my password in a safe place!
Hi Patti Coop,
Thanks for letting us know that it was easy and helped get you in.
Please come visit me on my farms (underlined link above) and if you see me say hi! I do ask that you not send me in-game messages for any problems other than forum login issues, as I can only help with those from my farm.
Post your problem or question here in the forums and we will gladly help you to solve it as quickly as we can.
Old Apr 25 2023, 10:07 PM

Thank you a million times - password reset did the magic - I have gotten signed in, and even was able to boost my own trains for the first time in about 2 years! I really appreciate all your patience and work that you all did to make this work for everyone!!!

Tags
link email, login