Go Back   Farm Town > Help & Support > Help & Support

Reply
 
Thread Tools Search this Thread Display Modes
  #621  
Old Jan 15 2024, 06:45 AM
marymarcel's Avatar
marymarcel marymarcel is offline
 
Join Date: Sep 30 2009
Location: Buenos Aires, Argentina
Posts: 14,846
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by Palmarina View Post
Hi, me too I have again problems with buddies or neighbours I removed, and then they still can send me gifts, trains and ships. I removed them from my and their buddy/neighbour lists, unfriended on facebook in case they were friends there. Cleared memcache and macromedia files. And restarted the whole process, but in vain. They still have me on one of their lists. Apparently this removal process does not work because I notice that more people encounter this problem.
I try to discourage these people by not clicking on their gifts, trains or ships, but sometimes I do not read who sent gifts, trains or ships and accept. So, I guess I am on their list of people who help them.

Do I have to report this or do they already know that?
Hi Palmarina

If they are still able to send you trains, gifts then you are in their lists.

Please click in the Friends lists icon and check if are showing up there in any of the lists.
If you still can go to their farms then click in the little tool box and check if you were removed from their lists.

Other than that, you need to contact Support. To contact them click on the link below, fill out the form and submit it. Please include all details about your problem so you can get help faster. Be patient as it can take anywhere from a few hours to a few days for them to respond to you depending on how many tickets they have ahead of yours.

https://apps.slashkey.com/farmtown/settings2/support/

You will receive an automatic response email when you submit your ticket. That email will have your ticket number and a link for you to check the status of your ticket, so please do not delete that email. If you do not see the email then check your spam folder as sometimes those emails get classified as spam.

If you are having a problem getting responses from Support please read the information in the following link:
https://www.slashkey.com/forum/showthread.php?t=644366
Reply With Quote
  #622  
Old Jan 15 2024, 06:47 AM
marymarcel's Avatar
marymarcel marymarcel is offline
 
Join Date: Sep 30 2009
Location: Buenos Aires, Argentina
Posts: 14,846
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by Santmyer View Post
I have the exact same issue with a former neighbor. Have posted on this same forum thread about it and also contacted support oh at least 2 weeks ago and am not getting needed help. Sure wish I could solve this on my own. Goodness knows I have tried.
Hi Santmyer

Did you get the automatic response?

If so, please send me a private message with the ticket number and I will ask Support.

If you didnt get the automatic response, let me know when you sent them the complain.

Thanks
Reply With Quote
  #623  
Old Jan 18 2024, 05:32 AM
Santmyer Santmyer is offline
 
Join Date: Nov 20 2009
Posts: 213
Post I got a response from Slashkey Support

Quote:
Originally Posted by marymarcel View Post
Hi Santmyer

Did you get the automatic response?

If so, please send me a private message with the ticket number and I will ask Support.

If you didnt get the automatic response, let me know when you sent them the complain.

Thanks
I got a response from Slashkey Support: It appears I was on the person's FB list within Farm Town. They are not sure how that could happen, but they have deleted me from the person's list manually so I should not receive anymore gifts or other interactions.
__________________
https://apps.slashkey.com/farmtown/p...0646&farm_ix=Y

Farming Since July 25, 2009 USER ID number 537090646
Reply With Quote
  #624  
Old Jan 18 2024, 07:07 AM
marymarcel's Avatar
marymarcel marymarcel is offline
 
Join Date: Sep 30 2009
Location: Buenos Aires, Argentina
Posts: 14,846
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by Santmyer View Post
I got a response from Slashkey Support: It appears I was on the person's FB list within Farm Town. They are not sure how that could happen, but they have deleted me from the person's list manually so I should not receive anymore gifts or other interactions.
Great Santmyer! and thanks for coming back to let us know
Reply With Quote
  #625  
Old Jan 27 2024, 01:16 PM
bbarksda bbarksda is offline
 
Join Date: Sep 10 2018
Posts: 83
Default Neighbors

How do I add new neighbors that do not show up in facebook friends? Is there a way to add new facebook friends to neighbors?
Reply With Quote
  #626  
Old Jan 27 2024, 01:27 PM
marymarcel's Avatar
marymarcel marymarcel is offline
 
Join Date: Sep 30 2009
Location: Buenos Aires, Argentina
Posts: 14,846
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by bbarksda View Post
How do I add new neighbors that do not show up in facebook friends? Is there a way to add new facebook friends to neighbors?
Hi bbarksda

If they are recent facebook friends, you or they can send the link for the farm via facebook chat and meet there.

You have more information in the following link:
https://www.slashkey.com/forum/showthread.php?t=662782
Reply With Quote
  #627  
Old Feb 02 2024, 02:41 PM
Santmyer Santmyer is offline
 
Join Date: Nov 20 2009
Posts: 213
Post No response on an open ticket in support

Quote:
Originally Posted by Santmyer View Post
I got a response from Slashkey Support: It appears I was on the person's FB list within Farm Town. They are not sure how that could happen, but they have deleted me from the person's list manually so I should not receive anymore gifts or other interactions.
I am posting this on the forum because I sent the following as conversation on an existing ticket on January 31st. There is no indication one way or another as to if it has been read yet. Should I open a new ticket?

Hello. You helped me with this issue. I truly appreciate it. However a person that I un-neighbored last week because she has not helped me in a while is still able to send me gifts even though I do not send back and I also go to her farm through the manage option and it is showing we are not each other's neighbors or buddies. I have attached a screenshot of her information and left today's gift in the list. I thought I read in the forum that other folks are having similar issues. Thanks in advance for reading this, and maybe solving it.
__________________
https://apps.slashkey.com/farmtown/p...0646&farm_ix=Y

Farming Since July 25, 2009 USER ID number 537090646
Reply With Quote
  #628  
Old Feb 02 2024, 02:46 PM
marymarcel's Avatar
marymarcel marymarcel is offline
 
Join Date: Sep 30 2009
Location: Buenos Aires, Argentina
Posts: 14,846
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by Santmyer View Post
I am posting this on the forum because I sent the following as conversation on an existing ticket on January 31st. There is no indication one way or another as to if it has been read yet. Should I open a new ticket?

Hello. You helped me with this issue. I truly appreciate it. However a person that I un-neighbored last week because she has not helped me in a while is still able to send me gifts even though I do not send back and I also go to her farm through the manage option and it is showing we are not each other's neighbors or buddies. I have attached a screenshot of her information and left today's gift in the list. I thought I read in the forum that other folks are having similar issues. Thanks in advance for reading this, and maybe solving it.
Hi Santmyer

Please contact Support again as they were the ones helping you with your previous issue which it seems it is the same like the one you have now.

If you have a gift or something from them, please do not delete it so they can check what is happening.
Reply With Quote
  #629  
Old Mar 04 2024, 09:59 PM
GrammieRee GrammieRee is offline
 
Join Date: Nov 24 2009
Posts: 52
Default

Can you tell me what it means when someone in your neighbor bar is red?
Reply With Quote
  #630  
Old Mar 04 2024, 10:07 PM
Taz D's Avatar
Taz D Taz D is offline
Senior Moderator
 
Join Date: Apr 29 2010
Location: Ace, Tx
Posts: 20,357
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by GrammieRee View Post
Can you tell me what it means when someone in your neighbor bar is red?
Hi GrammieRee,
That was added in the latest release.


"3. Tell other farmers how long you are going to be unavailable in the game: There is a new 'Set Unavailable Status' option in your avatar menu that will allow you to set how many days you will be unavailable. When you are unavailable, others will see your picture on a red background in their neighbour bars, ship itinerary, farmer lists and when sending you gifts and train boosts.

Also, when they mouse over your picture, they will see how many days until you return to the game."
__________________
Taz
Dubh Glais Estates
Please come visit me on my farms (underlined link above) and if you see me say hi! I do ask that you not send me in-game messages for any problems other than forum login issues, as I can only help with those from my farm.
Post your problem or question here in the forums and we will gladly help you to solve it as quickly as we can.
Reply With Quote
Reply

Tags
archived farm, beige dot, blue dot, can't add neighbour, colored dots, coloured dots, dots, green dot, invite, neighbor, neighbor requests, neighbors, neighbour, new neighbours, purple dot, red dot, remove neighbour, super neighbor, super neighbor tools, super neighbors

Thread Tools Search this Thread
Search this Thread:

Advanced Search
Display Modes

Posting Rules
You may not post new threads
You may not post replies
You may not post attachments
You may not edit your posts

BB code is On
Smilies are On
[IMG] code is On
HTML code is Off

Forum Jump


All times are GMT -5. The time now is 09:45 AM.