Go Back   Farm Town > Help & Support > Help & Support

Old Dec 11 2022, 03:07 PM
Senior Moderator

Quote:
Originally Posted by KoalaBear777 View Post
Hi, The "ShowWorkInfo" tab keeps showing that I have crops ready in Green, but when I go to the farm, they are NOT ready. I have two right now like that.
Hi KoalaBear,
I moved your post to the thread about display problems.

Have you recently replanted those? The show work does not update immediately. It can take up to 10 minutes for it to do so.
You could try clearing your memcache (link below), then when the page of unsetting text opens close that as it is done.
If your farm is open close it. Then reopen and look again.
https://apps.facebook.com/farmtown/p...lear_memcached
Please come visit me on my farms (underlined link above) and if you see me say hi! I do ask that you not send me in-game messages for any problems other than forum login issues, as I can only help with those from my farm.
Post your problem or question here in the forums and we will gladly help you to solve it as quickly as we can.
Old Dec 11 2022, 03:14 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by Taz D View Post
Hi Honeyg,
I moved your post to the thread about display issues.
The Farm Stats does not update immediately. Try restarting your farms and see if it will up date. It can take up to about 10 minutes for it to update.
No its not that type of issue I have planted seeds or harvested but when I go to the farm stats they are still showing as needing to be done. When viewing through the stats these always updated as soon as you did the work. If however you view work to be done through "show names" then show work to be done, this would take some time to update and was always the case.
Old Dec 11 2022, 03:23 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by honeyg56 View Post
No its not that type of issue I have planted seeds or harvested but when I go to the farm stats they are still showing as needing to be done. When viewing through the stats these always updated as soon as you did the work. If however you view work to be done through "show names" then show work to be done, this would take some time to update and was always the case.
Hi honeyg

Taz is not available at this moment.

As he has stated, the farm stats do not update inmediately. You need to wait at least 10 minutes or 5 minutes in case you have the Mobile Lookout Tower.
Or you have to reload the game.

Please clear your memcache, link below. A new window will open with a short list of unsettings. Close that window and your farm in all tabs you have it open. Then reopen your farms.

Next time you harvest, plow or seed your farms or do trees, flowers or fish, then check the stats after reloading the game or wait 10 minutes to check again.

If the problem continues, then contact Support. To contact them click on the link below, fill out the form and submit it. Be patient as it can take anywhere from a few hours to a few days for them to respond to you depending on how many tickets they have ahead of yours.

http://apps.facebook.com/farmtown/settings2/support/

You will receive an automatic response email when you submit your ticket. That email will have your ticket number and a link for you to check the status of your ticket, so please do not delete that email. If you do not see the email then check your spam folder as sometimes those emails get classified as spam.

If you cant find the automatic response, then read the following information:
http://r1.slashkey.com/forum/showthread.php?t=644366
Old Dec 11 2022, 06:36 PM

Default Farm Stats

Hi. I need help with the farm stats.
Before the recent facebook deactivation I could plant crops and the farm stats would immediately update to show me how many crops I had growing. Now it takes quite a bit of time to update. Is this change something that is going to be permanent or can it be fixed to before the deactivation?
Thank you for your time.

Playing Farm Town since May 12, 2009!
Old Dec 11 2022, 06:44 PM
Senior Moderator

Quote:
Originally Posted by Karlene View Post
Before the recent facebook deactivation I could plant crops and the farm stats would immediately update to show me how many crops I had growing. Now it takes quite a bit of time to update. Is this change something that is going to be permanent or can it be fixed to before the deactivation?
Thank you for your time.
Hi Karlene,
Have you recently replanted those? The show work does not update immediately. It can take up to 10 minutes for it to do so.

Please clear your memcache, link below. A new window will open with a short list of unsettings. Close that window and your farm in all tabs you have it open. Then reopen your farms.

Next time you harvest, plow or seed your farms or do trees, flowers or fish, then check the stats after reloading the game or wait 10 minutes to check again.

If the problem continues, then contact Support. To contact them click on the link below, fill out the form and submit it. Be patient as it can take anywhere from a few hours to a few days for them to respond to you depending on how many tickets they have ahead of yours.

http://apps.facebook.com/farmtown/settings2/support/

You will receive an automatic response email when you submit your ticket. That email will have your ticket number and a link for you to check the status of your ticket, so please do not delete that email. If you do not see the email then check your spam folder as sometimes those emails get classified as spam.

If you cant find the automatic response, then read the following information:
http://r1.slashkey.com/forum/showthread.php?t=644366
Please come visit me on my farms (underlined link above) and if you see me say hi! I do ask that you not send me in-game messages for any problems other than forum login issues, as I can only help with those from my farm.
Post your problem or question here in the forums and we will gladly help you to solve it as quickly as we can.
Old Dec 11 2022, 08:56 PM

I replanted those last night after the system came back up. It is not a temporary update issue. They are still showing GREEN (i.e. READY) but as of right now, they are still about 25 minutes short of being harvestable. I've memcached three times today already.
Old Dec 11 2022, 09:01 PM
Senior Moderator

Quote:
Originally Posted by KoalaBear777 View Post
I replanted those last night after the system came back up. It is not a temporary update issue. They are still showing GREEN (i.e. READY) but as of right now, they are still about 25 minutes short of being harvestable. I've memcached three times today already.
Hi KoalaBear,
Then please contact Support about this.
Old Dec 12 2022, 03:25 AM

Send a message via Yahoo to beverduster

why is the farm stats, all messed up, when you do a crop or any thing, go back to the farm stats, what you did is still showing the crop ect, , its starting to make my blood pressure rise, ty 4 your time
Old Dec 12 2022, 05:04 AM

Location: UK but i'd rather be somewhere hot and sunny :) with a swimming pool!

Quote:
Originally Posted by beverduster View Post
why is the farm stats, all messed up, when you do a crop or any thing, go back to the farm stats, what you did is still showing the crop ect, , its starting to make my blood pressure rise, ty 4 your time
Hi beverduster,

I have moved your post to the thread about display issues.

Are you waiting 10 minutes before checking farm stats after harvesting crops?

If you are and have not already done the following please do so and see if they correct your issue with Farm Stats:

Check for both computer and browser updates and do any required. If the browser need updating remember to and close the browser and reopen it.

Check your date and time are still showing correct on your computer.

Then also clear your FT memcache. Try clearing your FT memcache. To do that Click Here. A window will open with a list of "unsetting", that is the memcache being cleared. Close that window and FT if you have it open in another window. Then reload the game and see if that helps correct the issue for you.

Clickable Help Links:
Need help? Post in Help and Support
How to get and Create your Farm Link
How to FIND YOUR POSTS on the forum.

Old Dec 12 2022, 12:13 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by Karlene View Post
Thank you for your time.
Karlene is correct with this....prior to Dec 1, my "show farm stats" was an immediate update, both on my super neighbor's farm as well as my own. Made it easy to know what has been done and what was still needing attention.

While having the game back is far better than the 8+ days off, this feature has not been working the same since it came back Sat. All one needs to do is click "play" at the top to refresh the farm, but its an extra step we didn't need to do before.

Tags
browser zoom, bugs and glitches, display, eye, facility manager, farm order, farm stats, full screen, fullscreen, mouse, mouse over, music, normal screen, regular screen, screen size, show names, sound, stats, unhide