Go Back   Farm Town > Help & Support > News & Announcements
Register FAQ Community Calendar Today's Posts Search

Closed Thread

Old Nov 09 2012, 01:07 PM

and....

when I go to the store and use the Search it does not show all that it did just a few days ago...

for example ... there were Christmas items if you searched "Christmas"... now there is nothing.

boo, hiss....

Old Nov 09 2012, 01:29 PM

Angry System runs too slow

Quote:
Originally Posted by peoplechange2 View Post
not working again. very very very slow and unable to return gifts for about 20 -30seconds in betweenn.
Every thing seems to be too slow. Slow to load, slow to download, slow to upload, system times out. too slow to work farms. The game is running too slow. I've upgraded Flash, rebooted, and tried to be patient. This is just not good........it is too slow. I've removed cookies, worked on my cache, and deleted things that might cause the system to be slow, but nothing helps. I'm not happy right now.
Old Nov 09 2012, 02:41 PM
Account Not Linked

Default seeder still affected

Quote:
Originally Posted by onamission View Post
WF38, chrome, win 7, dim option on then I switched it off

WOOHOOOOO! I finally got 2 planted just now. 2 has 6 "paddocks" with fences that are showing cos of that new glitch. I just now turned decorations on with the intention of turning em off immediately to get rid of the fences as advised and VOILA the grid was there and stayed!

Farm 2 successfully planted with decorations switched ON! Sorry, I didn't think to switch them off before planting finished to see if the grid still showed. I was getting a bit desperate thinking I wasn't gonna get 2 planted and went like a Bondi tram while it was working lol.

Back to more planting...
The seeder issue is still there. I ripped some wheat fields out so I could test the seeder again. Started off my test with decs unticked. No seeding grid showing.

Ticked decs and seeder grid showed. Then experimented by unticking decs, grid still showing and working. Then reloaded farm, decs unticked, grid still showed.

Then reloaded by clicking play, back to farm 2, grid still showing. All this while decs unticked.

Also tested with different sized seeders, all worked fine.

Conclusion: My workaround of ticking decs enabled the seeder even after reloading farm 2 and then reloading FT.

Have posted these details in the hopes that it helps devs to work out what the bug actually is. Am also including link to my farm so u can have a squiz at all the different fencing on that farm. There's quite a few different types of fences there. Go well with ur fix!

http://apps.facebook.com/farmtown/pl...5075&farm_ix=Y
Old Nov 09 2012, 03:43 PM

Angry Facebook runs too slow

Facebook here is still really slow to load, upload, reload, and many things cannot be retrieved. It is way too slow. I have rebooted, worked with the cache, installed the latest version of Adobe Flash, and tried to make Facebook simple. I don't have more options here. It runs too slow and takes too much time to watch it not load. I really hoppe you can fix this so I will keep playing with Facebook and FarmTown.
Old Nov 09 2012, 04:25 PM
Senior Moderator

Quote:
Originally Posted by csveale View Post
Facebook here is still really slow to load, upload, reload, and many things cannot be retrieved. It is way too slow. I have rebooted, worked with the cache, installed the latest version of Adobe Flash, and tried to make Facebook simple. I don't have more options here. It runs too slow and takes too much time to watch it not load. I really hoppe you can fix this so I will keep playing with Facebook and FarmTown.
Farm Town has no control over Facebook. If both are slow then try restarting your router. It may be something with your internet connection.
Please come visit me on my farms (underlined link above) and if you see me say hi! I do ask that you not send me in-game messages for any problems other than forum login issues, as I can only help with those from my farm.
Post your problem or question here in the forums and we will gladly help you to solve it as quickly as we can.
Old Nov 09 2012, 05:09 PM

Location: UK but i'd rather be somewhere hot and sunny :) with a swimming pool!

Yippee just reloaded the game and saw
Quote:
A new Farmtown version has been released at Nov 8th 3:20PM which contains fixes for the slowing issues when using multi-tools and the hiding Seasonal items bug.
None of my farms are showing decorations or rogue facilities.

Thanks Raul

Clickable Help Links:
Need help? Post in Help and Support
How to get and Create your Farm Link
How to FIND YOUR POSTS on the forum.

Old Nov 09 2012, 05:24 PM
Senior Moderator

Quote:
Originally Posted by Tiger Laybourne View Post
Yippee just reloaded the game and saw

None of my farms are showing decorations or rogue facilities.

Thanks Raul
Mine too. Thanks Raul.
Please come visit me on my farms (underlined link above) and if you see me say hi! I do ask that you not send me in-game messages for any problems other than forum login issues, as I can only help with those from my farm.
Post your problem or question here in the forums and we will gladly help you to solve it as quickly as we can.
Old Nov 09 2012, 05:49 PM
Account Not Linked

Mine three, and the seeder is working on my farm 2 as well. Thanks Raul
Old Nov 09 2012, 05:56 PM
Account Not Linked

When is the November Releases coming out? Is there going to be new levels and farm 17 with those releases as well?
Old Nov 09 2012, 05:57 PM

Mine four, thank you again for your hard work and speedy solution of the problems. thanks Raul and developers
Closed Thread