Go Back   Farm Town > Help & Support > Help & Support
Register FAQ Community Calendar Today's Posts Search

Old Nov 07 2021, 09:14 AM

Quote:
Originally Posted by lady godiva219 View Post
yesterday I completed 4 different cargos for my ship and sent it out ..today when I went in the message said that I was late in sending and therefore I lost everything..I did send it out along with the freinds to whom the ship was to go to but the message came back and said I didn't... I KNOW I did.. please help
Hi lady godiva

I moved your post to the thread about Cargo Ships.

Which ship did you send yesterday?

I had a look at your data and it shows you are prepearing your Yellow Ship at this moment.

Your ships green and Pink are not dispatched and your ships Blue and Brown are showing up as being prepeared since months ago but they were never dispatched.
Old Nov 16 2021, 01:47 PM

Default ships

pink cargo ship keeps giving me message only prepare 1 at a time ive cleared mem browser up to date etc but even when i get the x is completed at ship i try and keep getting the message its the pink one
Old Nov 16 2021, 02:11 PM
Senior Moderator

Quote:
Originally Posted by Alexm2012 View Post
pink cargo ship keeps giving me message only prepare 1 at a time ive cleared mem browser up to date etc but even when i get the x is completed at ship i try and keep getting the message its the pink one
Hi Alexm,
Try clearing your memcache again and see if that stops the message. You might try restarting your computer as well.
Please come visit me on my farms (underlined link above) and if you see me say hi! I do ask that you not send me in-game messages for any problems other than forum login issues, as I can only help with those from my farm.
Post your problem or question here in the forums and we will gladly help you to solve it as quickly as we can.

Last edited by Taz D; Nov 16 2021 at 02:19 PM.
Old Nov 21 2021, 07:19 AM

i closed my port weeks ago but a few ships keep showing up now and then
Old Nov 21 2021, 08:47 AM

Quote:
Originally Posted by JNelson View Post
i closed my port weeks ago but a few ships keep showing up now and then
Hi JNelson

Are you at some point, opening your port and then closing it again?

If so, then it is possible this kind of things happen.

If you dont do that, then please contact the friend sending you the ship and ask them how they are seeing your port.
Old Nov 21 2021, 11:50 AM

Quote:
Originally Posted by marymarcel View Post
Hi JNelson

Are you at some point, opening your port and then closing it again?

If so, then it is possible this kind of things happen.

If you dont do that, then please contact the friend sending you the ship and ask them how they are seeing your port.
no , i kept it off, but i have been sending along the few ships that keep popping up in it, - but i dont reopen the port -

glitch?
Old Nov 21 2021, 12:03 PM

Quote:
no , i kept it off, but i have been sending along the few ships that keep popping up in it, - but i dont reopen the port -

glitch?
So you dont reopen your port to send the ships?

I would ask the ones sending you the ships if they are seeing your port as closed or not.

Also, ask your friend if they skipped the port previous to yours. In that case they should see your port with a red Skip button as it is not automatically skipped.

If your port stays closed then your friend shouldnt find you in the list to replace a port and if they want to keep you on their sending list, then they should see your port as pink and it should be automatically skipped.
Old Nov 23 2021, 07:37 AM

Quote:
So you dont reopen your port to send the ships?

I would ask the ones sending you the ships if they are seeing your port as closed or not.

Also, ask your friend if they skipped the port previous to yours. In that case they should see your port with a red Skip button as it is not automatically skipped.

If your port stays closed then your friend shouldnt find you in the list to replace a port and if they want to keep you on their sending list, then they should see your port as pink and it should be automatically skipped.
the one that i know of that sends me 3 ships, he using reuse last itinerary .. .his ships keep coming to me. i do click on port to send them but i choose no to re-enabling the port ....

so i should just let them sit there to expire? i have let him know my port is closed
Old Nov 23 2021, 07:57 AM

Quote:
the one that i know of that sends me 3 ships, he using reuse last itinerary .. .his ships keep coming to me. i do click on port to send them but i choose no to re-enabling the port ....

so i should just let them sit there to expire? i have let him know my port is closed
Hi JNelson

If your friend skipped the port previous to yours, then your port will shop up with a red button and your friend has to skip it.

If he doesnt want to change your port in his ship list no matter it is closed, then when his ships arrives to your port, it should be automatically skipped. The exception would be if he skipped the port previous to yours as I said before.

You can explain that to him so he will know what to do or ask him to reuse the previous list but then change your port for other neighbor port.
Old Nov 23 2021, 09:43 AM

Quote:
Hi JNelson

If your friend skipped the port previous to yours, then your port will shop up with a red button and your friend has to skip it.

If he doesnt want to change your port in his ship list no matter it is closed, then when his ships arrives to your port, it should be automatically skipped. The exception would be if he skipped the port previous to yours as I said before.

You can explain that to him so he will know what to do or ask him to reuse the previous list but then change your port for other neighbor port.
will do, i thought it was a program remind him.

Tags
cargo ships, container, cranes, dispatch ship, logbook, pink port, port deleted, red skip port, replace port, reuse itinerary, ship rewards, ship's logbook, ships, skip port