For those that like a quick list, this is what I've noticed so far:

New options for the Funnel Filter in the Store for the Facilities section:
  • Regular Facilities
  • Service Facilities
  • Animal Facilities

4 new facilities:
  • Scottish Restaurant (FC production)
  • Taste of Scotland (FC service)
  • Butter Making Supplies Factory (coins production)
  • Kids Breakfast Club (coins service)

New products needed for the new Scottish Restaurant:
  • Offal in the Semi Trailer to make Haggis
    You need to make the Haggis in the Scottish Restaurant before you can make the Haggis Neeps and Tatties in it.
  • Smoked Haddock in the Smokehouse to make Cullen Skink.

New Tools :
  • Trading Advertising Banner - L (Increase Trading Limit 75%, Reduce Trading Period to 30 mins)
  • Trading Advertising Banner - XL (Duplicates Trading Limit, Reduce Trading Period to 20 mins)
    The S and M sizes were released last month.

Last of the Land Upgrades for Farm 41 (in original farm Order) 42x42 to 50x50

Add (port) in the Reuse Itinerary List in the Seaport Manager - If you lose a port in your ships itinerary due to losing a neighbour you can now Reuse the Last Itinerary and then Add the missing port back. The missing port(s) are listed at the end of the itinerary so if if you lost one port you would need to click Add on port 30 and then move them to wherever you want them in your itinerary.
Funnel Filter? Did I miss something?

DB:W20, MPS:C20
Old Jul 09 2020, 07:59 PM
Senior Moderator

Quote:
Originally Posted by Zeeky Banutski View Post
Funnel Filter? Did I miss something?
Hi Zeeky,
Look at the top of the pop up just to the right of the Search box. There is an icon that looks like a funnel. Click on it and you will find the filter choices there for sorting what you see in the store. The added filters can be seen only when you are in the Facility section of the store.
Please come visit me on my farms (underlined link above) and if you see me say hi! I do ask that you not send me in-game messages for any problems other than forum login issues, as I can only help with those from my farm.
Post your problem or question here in the forums and we will gladly help you to solve it as quickly as we can.
Old Jul 09 2020, 08:47 PM
Getting Started ( Level 1 )

Farmer Since: Mar 27 2009
Level:
Trophies: 0
XP:

my 3 dispatched ships also had multiple ports that showed 0 wait times, all arrived home and are unloaded now, preparing the yellow ships containers now... guessing it was just a glitch.. also had that minus sign when loading other neighbors ships... its just a glitch.. has not happened for the last 15 mins..
Old Jul 09 2020, 08:52 PM
Senior Moderator

Quote:
Originally Posted by Aussie Rae View Post
my 3 dispatched ships also had multiple ports that showed 0 wait times, all arrived home and are unloaded now, preparing the yellow ships containers now... guessing it was just a glitch.. also had that minus sign when loading other neighbors ships... its just a glitch.. has not happened for the last 15 mins..
Hi Aussie Rae,
The negative numbers show when you click multiple times on a ship that has not disaapeared after loading it. It goes away and the ship goes away if you close and reopen your seaport manager.

The developers are looking into the problems with the ships.
Please come visit me on my farms (underlined link above) and if you see me say hi! I do ask that you not send me in-game messages for any problems other than forum login issues, as I can only help with those from my farm.
Post your problem or question here in the forums and we will gladly help you to solve it as quickly as we can.
Old Jul 09 2020, 08:54 PM

The new trading banners not showing on mine is it out yet. I did buy the 1st 2
Old Jul 09 2020, 08:57 PM
Senior Moderator

Quote:
Originally Posted by amanda1955 View Post
The new trading banners not showing on mine is it out yet. I did buy the 1st 2
Hi Amanda,
They are the last 2 items in the Tools section. Open the Tools and then just go all the way to the bottom of the list.
Old Jul 09 2020, 09:01 PM

Ty senior moment
Old Jul 09 2020, 09:54 PM

Looks like that part of this update is your ships finish themselves when they have enough, "skips," left. Boy would I love that.
Old Jul 09 2020, 10:04 PM
Senior Moderator

Quote:
Originally Posted by Snookie Sue View Post
Looks like that part of this update is your ships finish themselves when they have enough, "skips," left. Boy would I love that.
Hi Snookie Sue,
It has nothing to do with "skips" or 'loading' from the cranes. Nor is it something tha is happening to everyone. The only part of this is dealing with putting the add capability in for the lost ports when a neighbor is removed. Apparently it didn't go right.
The developers are looking into this and trying to fix it.
Old Jul 10 2020, 01:20 AM

Why are my ships and a lot of other's coming back so fast with 0 mins listed against most farmers in the itinerary? Thank you
Closed Thread