Go Back   Farm Town > Help & Support > Help & Support

Old Jun 23 2020, 02:16 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by marymarcel View Post
Hi goofyshoes

I moved your post to the thread about Gifts.

All gifts sent to you should be in your My Requests tab above the game screen. After accepting them, they go to you red gift box for you to use or store.
I tried that too. I don't see them I'll have them try again. thanks
Old Jun 23 2020, 05:45 PM

Thank you! I am aware of the several lists and use them all :-) Just missing many many regular friends.... really like 200!! Any hoo. I so appreciate your kind & quick reply! Be well!
Old Jun 23 2020, 05:47 PM
Senior Moderator

Quote:
Originally Posted by lucy poland View Post
Thank you! I am aware of the several lists and use them all :-) Just missing many many regular friends.... really like 200!! Any hoo. I so appreciate your kind & quick reply! Be well!
Hi Lucy,
Unfortunately Facebook is in control of those. If you have too many, amount set by Facebook, then one of 2 things can happen. You either get a shortened list or the lists will not load at all.
Please come visit me on my farms (underlined link above) and if you see me say hi! I do ask that you not send me in-game messages for any problems other than forum login issues, as I can only help with those from my farm.
Post your problem or question here in the forums and we will gladly help you to solve it as quickly as we can.
Old Jun 24 2020, 11:41 AM

Default sending gifts

for some reason i do not have the full list of neighbors in my send gifts list....is there a problem and when is this going to be fixed..
i can send gifts to those that sent me gifts but i only have about 10 people on the list when i try to send other gifts

jcloud
Old Jun 24 2020, 11:51 AM
Senior Moderator

Quote:
Originally Posted by jcloud5078 View Post
for some reason i do not have the full list of neighbors in my send gifts list....is there a problem and when is this going to be fixed..
i can send gifts to those that sent me gifts but i only have about 10 people on the list when i try to send other gifts

jcloud
Hi jcloud,
I moved your post to the subject thread about gifts.
Are you returning gifts first from the My Requests? If you are then your list in the Send Gifts will not show those neighbors as you have already sent gifts to them. Then your list in the Send gifts will be smaller.
Please come visit me on my farms (underlined link above) and if you see me say hi! I do ask that you not send me in-game messages for any problems other than forum login issues, as I can only help with those from my farm.
Post your problem or question here in the forums and we will gladly help you to solve it as quickly as we can.
Old Jun 29 2020, 10:38 AM
Getting Started ( Level 1 )

Farmer Since: Mar 27 2009
Level:
Trophies: 0
XP:
Default Did gifting break?

I haven't received any gifts in 3 days. I know my neighbors are not the best but usually I get one or two gifts every day.
Old Jun 29 2020, 11:04 AM
Senior Moderator

Quote:
Originally Posted by TsunamiVince View Post
I haven't received any gifts in 3 days. I know my neighbors are not the best but usually I get one or two gifts every day.
Hi TsunamiVince,
Check the activity in the following link and see if any gifts are listed there:
https://www.facebook.com/games/activity

There has been some problems with gifts not showing for some. They usually show up after a few days. This is intermitent and hard for the developers to pinpoint why it is happening.
Old Jun 29 2020, 11:11 AM
Getting Started ( Level 1 )

Farmer Since: Mar 27 2009
Level:
Trophies: 0
XP:

Yes, they are listed there but not in the game itself! I'm assuming a memcache flush is in order? I was gone for a number of days and came back to no gifts I'm more than happy to debug this further if the dev's would like. I've given them enough guff about not getting the flash replacement running...
Old Jun 29 2020, 11:15 AM
Senior Moderator

Quote:
Originally Posted by TsunamiVince View Post
Yes, they are listed there but not in the game itself! I'm assuming a memcache flush is in order? I was gone for a number of days and came back to no gifts I'm more than happy to debug this further if the dev's would like. I've given them enough guff about not getting the flash replacement running...
Hi TsunamiVince,
Memcache has not helped with this. If you wish you can contact Support on this. To contact Support click on the link below, fill out the form and submit it. Be patient as it can take anywhere from a few hours to a few days for them to respond to you depending on how many tickets they have ahead of yours.
http://apps.facebook.com/farmtown/settings2/support/

You will receive an automatic response email when you submit your ticket. That email will have your ticket number and a link for you to check the status of your ticket, so please do not delete that email. If you do not see the email then check your spam folder as sometimes those emails get classified as spam.

If you are having a problem getting responses from Support please read the information in the following link:
http://www.slashkey.com/forum/showthread.php?t=644366
Old Jul 03 2020, 10:17 PM

New day, new glitch. My gifts, the 50 I am allowed to have a day, will not disappear after accepting. I've cleared the works and they are still there. I even clicked IGNORE on all of them. I'm using Chrome on Windows 10. Everything is UP TO DATE.

Tags
can't accept gifts, can't exchange, can't receive gifts, can't send gifts, exchange gifts, farmers, gift, gift box, gift errors, gifting, gifts, gifts not showing up, how many gifts, not able to receive gifts, receive gifts, receiving gifts, returning gifts, send gifts, sending gifts, shrinking window, stuck gifts, unable to receive gifts, window narrows