Go Back   Farm Town > Help & Support > Help & Support

Old Jun 17 2020, 05:34 PM
Senior Moderator

Quote:
Originally Posted by imgowan View Post
I believe my pink cargo ship returned to port before it finished it's remaining time of days that it was out. Is there a way for you to check? Has this happened to any of the other players?
Hi imgowan,
I have checked your data and according to it, the pink ship was dispatched on June 10. It returned today, June 17 , 7 days after being dispatch. It only made it through 17 ports.
Please come visit me on my farms (underlined link above) and if you see me say hi! I do ask that you not send me in-game messages for any problems other than forum login issues, as I can only help with those from my farm.
Post your problem or question here in the forums and we will gladly help you to solve it as quickly as we can.
Old Jun 18 2020, 05:42 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by tmlbluedove View Post
I have a question/suggestion:
I have the neighbors but only a very few will actually do the job (6), so should I just not send out my ships because I can only load so many and hate having to skip so many, maybe there can be a easier way to load without relying on my neighbors to do the job
Hi tmlbluedove

That is the way the developers set the ships. According to your data you have only 24 neighbors.
Maybe it is time to add new ones, specially some doing the ships.

Check our thread asking for neighbors and see if you can add more friends who are doing ships and also you can post your own request there.

This is the link to that thread:

http://r1.slashkey.com/forum/showthread.php?t=391198

If you have a specific idea about how you would change the ship feature, then please post the idea in our suggestion section where we have all suggestions grouped by theme for the developers to read.

You cant start a new thread there but you can post as a reply to a thread that fits with your idea.

This is the link to Suggestions:

http://r1.slashkey.com/forum/forumdisplay.php?f=2

Granjera desde el 29 de Julio 2009
Old Jun 22 2020, 03:46 PM

Unhappy Boats

All of a sudden (for the past 2 days) I empty a ship that has just finished in the past hour or two and when it's time to start reloading, it goes to the 10.something instead of the 5.something time frame. This is ridiculous anyway and what's the problem?
Old Jun 22 2020, 03:52 PM
Senior Moderator

Quote:
Originally Posted by Farmer Donner View Post
All of a sudden (for the past 2 days) I empty a ship that has just finished in the past hour or two and when it's time to start reloading, it goes to the 10.something instead of the 5.something time frame. This is ridiculous anyway and what's the problem?
Hi Farmer Donner,
I moved your post to the subject thread about the cargo ships.
You have dropped to only 5 ships dispatched in the past 7 days. For that reason then your time has jumped to the longer time for container preperation. You can check this by clicking on the small green question mark in the box for the container you are currently preparing.
Please come visit me on my farms (underlined link above) and if you see me say hi! I do ask that you not send me in-game messages for any problems other than forum login issues, as I can only help with those from my farm.
Post your problem or question here in the forums and we will gladly help you to solve it as quickly as we can.
Old Jun 27 2020, 01:34 PM

I've heard that it takes 24 hours for ships to fully close and not be in your friends port is this still true or is it immediate now.

(To play farmtown on iPad & mobile go to the apps store or play store find puffin. Once downloaded go via puffin, go to Facebook, log in as usual then go to farmtown)

Farm Town Memcache: http://l1.slashkey.com/facebook/farm...lear_memcached

Link to one of my farms: http://apps.facebook.com/farmtown/pl...1959&farm_ix=0
Old Jun 27 2020, 03:12 PM
Senior Moderator

Quote:
Originally Posted by Alexandra_J View Post
I've heard that it takes 24 hours for ships to fully close and not be in your friends port is this still true or is it immediate now.
Hi Alexandra,
I am sorry we can not figure out what you are asking. Ships don't close.
Old Jun 27 2020, 06:30 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by Taz D View Post
Hi Alexandra,
I am sorry we can not figure out what you are asking. Ships don't close.
When you disable your ships. Does it take 24 hours for them not to be in your friends ports or does it stop immediately.

(To play farmtown on iPad & mobile go to the apps store or play store find puffin. Once downloaded go via puffin, go to Facebook, log in as usual then go to farmtown)

Farm Town Memcache: http://l1.slashkey.com/facebook/farm...lear_memcached

Link to one of my farms: http://apps.facebook.com/farmtown/pl...1959&farm_ix=0
Old Jun 27 2020, 06:35 PM
Senior Moderator

Quote:
Originally Posted by Alexandra_J View Post
When you disable your ships. Does it take 24 hours for them not to be in your friends ports or does it stop immediately.
Hi Alexandra,
If you close your port then your ships stop at that time and your neighbors can not load them.

That information is in the Game Guide chapter 32 about the ships:
http://www.slashkey.com/forum/showthread.php?t=626622
Old Jul 09 2020, 03:54 PM

Default ships problem

ships problem. When I am loading my ships and i click on the tab that lets me check itinary, i generally us last itinary used. When i clicked on it to use last one i get an error message saying I can;t us last intinary.
Old Jul 09 2020, 04:02 PM
Senior Moderator

Quote:
Originally Posted by yramski View Post
ships problem. When I am loading my ships and i click on the tab that lets me check itinary, i generally us last itinary used. When i clicked on it to use last one i get an error message saying I can;t us last intinary.
Hi yramski,
I moved your post to the Help & Support subject thread about the cargo ships as this has nothing to do with the current release. The problem for ships listed in the current release is different from your problem.
I have looked and you haven't skipped a day sending out your ships. If you have this again tomorrow, please try clearing your memcache (link below), then when the page of unsetting text opens close that as it is done.
If your farm is open close it. Then reopen and try again.
https://apps.facebook.com/farmtown/p...lear_memcached

Since you have already sent the one out today (without the Reused Last Itinerary) means you will get the same one tomorrow if you do click on that. Unfortunately you will have to rebuild your list to get back to what you had.

Tags
cargo ships, container, cranes, dispatch ship, logbook, pink port, port deleted, red skip port, replace port, reuse itinerary, ship rewards, ship's logbook, ships, skip port