Register FAQ Community Calendar Today's Posts Search

Closed Thread

Old Jun 05 2012, 01:46 PM
Getting Started ( Level 1 )

Farmer Since: Mar 27 2009
Level:
Trophies: 0
XP:

Same problem here, have put off expansions & planting waiting for the train & facilities updates. Have to reserve space for the Cashew Tree when it's released, no idea how many trees will be required till the facilities details are released like the acacia trees in the last update. Lol, totally confused

Visit 's Farm

DB:W20, MPS:C20
Old Jun 05 2012, 02:05 PM

I have been doing quests since they added them. It promises that we will eventually earn farm cash occasionally. I've been waiting for that to happen. Since it is getting so expensive to buy all the additions, I think it would be nice if there was at least one way we could earn some farm cash. Please come through with some method of earning a little farm cash.
Old Jun 05 2012, 03:25 PM

Default surveys for fc issue

does anyone know what to do when you complete a survey for the first time thinking you were going to be rewarded with fc at end ony to get nothing but on an e-mail list for more surveys??
Old Jun 05 2012, 03:34 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by knittin1 View Post
does anyone know what to do when you complete a survey for the first time thinking you were going to be rewarded with fc at end ony to get nothing but on an e-mail list for more surveys??
you get rewarded with facebook credits not FC, goto your FB account settings and click on payments, see if you have credits awarded, if so, then you can use those credits to buy FC by going to the buy cash tab at the top of farmtown. If you didn't receive credits, then you will need to contact trialpay, to do that goto the earn cash tab and click help

How to manually link your Farm to the forum

Contact Support

Old Jun 05 2012, 06:02 PM

Thanks, Raul! Another great upgrade!!
Old Jun 05 2012, 06:23 PM

Thanks for the update, Wondering when the rest is going to happen....? New facilities, etc?
Old Jun 05 2012, 06:32 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by lollipopthebunny View Post
Thanks for the update, Wondering when the rest is going to happen....? New facilities, etc?
Well the developers said on friday that they will be next week, so i assume sometime this week. Other than that, we have no answer for you

How to manually link your Farm to the forum

Contact Support

Old Jun 05 2012, 06:56 PM
Getting Started ( Level 1 )

Farmer Since: Mar 27 2009
Level:
Trophies: 0
XP:
Talking

[quote=Jean's Farm;5178098]I have all my chopping trees on one farm and don't have any problems, but......I do not have the entire farm filled corner to corner to corner to corner. I have a cow barn, chicken coop, rabbit hutch, wool shed, and an oil pump. There are loose sheep on it too. Along with those I have one large seacoast, and two small sea coasts. I have a small section of plots, about 6x12 for my quest crops. I also have a grouping of about 200 plum trees. My harvest buddy doesn't seem to have any problems with harvesting there. I myself don't have any problems with it. Also remember you could possibly chop most of your trees twice a day.

I have another farm that is almost corner to corner, etc with fruit trees. I have expanded it once. I have the same animal barns on it along with about 3-4 other facs. And a bunch of loose sheep, too. In between the rows of trees, I have flowers planted. That farm is a little slow and bogged down when I harvest it. It's annoying but not enough to make me stop.

You can do it....just don't put all that on top of crops, too.[/QUOT

Thanks a lot. I will have the usual mines and such as well as a couple sea coast. I do not want wall to wall chop trees, but enough to make sure everything is working ok.Thanks Jean!!! Will get right on it!!!
Old Jun 05 2012, 07:38 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by kataltay View Post
I would love to see your tree farms, Jean, especially the fruit trees with flowers...sounds lovely. But your farms aren't linked. lol

I hope I did this right. The chopping trees are on farm 2. It should default you there. The fruit trees are on farm one.

Actually I just checked it and it took me to my farm one which is the fruit trees. The chopping trees are on farm 2.

Last edited by Jean's Farm; Jun 05 2012 at 07:39 PM. Reason: Added more
Old Jun 05 2012, 08:24 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by Jean's Farm View Post
I hope I did this right. The chopping trees are on farm 2. It should default you there. The fruit trees are on farm one.

Actually I just checked it and it took me to my farm one which is the fruit trees. The chopping trees are on farm 2.

Definitely love the fruit tree farm! Very well arranged. Thank you for adding the link to your farms.
Closed Thread