Go Back   Farm Town > Feedback and Suggestions > General Feedback

Closed Thread

Old Mar 07 2023, 05:03 AM

Default Leaving the game

Unfortunately after a lot of thinking I have decided to delete my farmtown game as I am annoyed with facebook keep changing the goal posts with privacy and such like and I have been playing this game for many years now and have made a lot of friends
So at the end of this month I will not be playing anymore as I've seen people have had problems with linking their emails to the other game website which I have feel is a bit worrying
Old Mar 07 2023, 05:40 AM

Quote:
Originally Posted by Deb1234 View Post
Unfortunately after a lot of thinking I have decided to delete my farmtown game as I am annoyed with facebook keep changing the goal posts with privacy and such like and I have been playing this game for many years now and have made a lot of friends
So at the end of this month I will not be playing anymore as I've seen people have had problems with linking their emails to the other game website which I have feel is a bit worrying
You only need a valid email address (I used my facebook email address) that you use regularly and a password, it can be any password you want.
Laptop: Lenovo IdeaPad 3 14ITL05, 11th Gen, i7

https://apps.facebook.com/farmtown/p...1959&farm_ix=0

https://apps.facebook.com/farmtown/p...c_location=ufi

FB profile (accepting no FR for the time being) - https://www.facebook.com/alexandrajeffery88
Old Mar 07 2023, 06:14 AM

you only need to use an email address and then a password and then in the coming weeks you can still play ft as it moves AWAY from Facebook control
Old Mar 07 2023, 04:37 PM

I have a problem with signing in TWICE every day ????? Surely this is an overkill ?
Old Mar 07 2023, 04:40 PM
Senior Moderator

Quote:
Originally Posted by joy_of_oz View Post
I have a problem with signing in TWICE every day ????? Surely this is an overkill ?
Hi Joy of oz,
That only happened today as there was a problem that they fixed and then they reset the verification. Right now you only have to do this for a few days and then will not have to do it until we switch to the new web site.
Please come visit me on my farms (underlined link above) and if you see me say hi! I do ask that you not send me in-game messages for any problems other than forum login issues, as I can only help with those from my farm.
Post your problem or question here in the forums and we will gladly help you to solve it as quickly as we can.
Old Mar 09 2023, 04:12 PM

I have registered 4 or 5 times already. Did any of them count? Because it keeps coming back.
Old Mar 09 2023, 04:17 PM
Senior Moderator

Quote:
Originally Posted by Gertrude's Dude Ranch View Post
I have registered 4 or 5 times already. Did any of them count? Because it keeps coming back.
Hi Gertrude's Dude Ranch,
You are verifying the registration. It will show up for 5 days after the original registration just to make sure. After that is done then you will not have to register any more.
Please read the instructions where it is all explained in the following linbk:
http://www.slashkey.com/forum/showth...50#post6531050
Please come visit me on my farms (underlined link above) and if you see me say hi! I do ask that you not send me in-game messages for any problems other than forum login issues, as I can only help with those from my farm.
Post your problem or question here in the forums and we will gladly help you to solve it as quickly as we can.
Old Mar 09 2023, 04:49 PM

I have never had to register on a site more than one time.

Why will it continue to show up?
Old Mar 09 2023, 04:51 PM

And does it count any 5 times in a row? Because I refresh a page after I finish doing something. I have seen this screen 50 times? 50 times for the second one? About 20 times for the one that WARNS me?
Old Mar 09 2023, 04:52 PM
Senior Moderator

Quote:
Originally Posted by Gertrude's Dude Ranch View Post
I have never had to register on a site more than one time.

Why will it continue to show up?
Hi Gertrude,
Because that is the way the developers set it up. Please just continue until it is done.
Closed Thread