Go Back   Farm Town > Help & Support > Help & Support
Register FAQ Community Calendar Today's Posts Search

Old Feb 24 2023, 10:52 AM
Senior Moderator

Quote:
Originally Posted by shirley boones farm View Post
I a having problems with the Farm Pass not counting the completed co-op quest and I don't know where to post this.

Hi Shirley boones,
I have looked at your Farm Pass information and I can only see 1 quest completed since that goal was added on the 22nd. It will not add previously completed quests just because they are on the list for this weeks co-op quest list.
Please come visit me on my farms (underlined link above) and if you see me say hi! I do ask that you not send me in-game messages for any problems other than forum login issues, as I can only help with those from my farm.
Post your problem or question here in the forums and we will gladly help you to solve it as quickly as we can.
Old Feb 24 2023, 03:59 PM

I am confused. On the Farm Pass it says receive ingredient packs occassionally. I have sent them and received them and have never received credit on them. What is an ingredient pack that I can send?
Old Feb 24 2023, 04:09 PM
Senior Moderator

Quote:
Originally Posted by Ky1960 View Post
I am confused. On the Farm Pass it says receive ingredient packs occassionally. I have sent them and received them and have never received credit on them. What is an ingredient pack that I can send?
Hi KY1960,
I have moved your post to the thread about the Farm Pass as that is what you are asking about.
The following post in the Game Guide chapter 34 about the Farm Pass explains what Ingredient Packs are and how to send or receive them:
http://www.slashkey.com/forum/showth...06#post6504906
Please come visit me on my farms (underlined link above) and if you see me say hi! I do ask that you not send me in-game messages for any problems other than forum login issues, as I can only help with those from my farm.
Post your problem or question here in the forums and we will gladly help you to solve it as quickly as we can.
Old Mar 03 2023, 01:48 AM
Account Not Linked

Default Dans & ingredient packages

Hello, can someone please tell me how to send/receive Dans and Ingredient Packages to my other farmer friends?

Thanks,

Donna
Old Mar 03 2023, 07:14 AM

Location: UK but i'd rather be somewhere hot and sunny :) with a swimming pool!

Quote:
Originally Posted by Donna Bernard View Post
Hello, can someone please tell me how to send/receive Dans and Ingredient Packages to my other farmer friends?

Thanks,

Donna
Hi Donna,

Ingredient Packs are when someone requests ingredients to make a product in a regular facility.

If your goal is saying receive then you need to post a request yourself using one of your own regular facilities. When they have been sent, reload your game and each set of ingredients sent to you counts as 1 for your goal.

If your goal has a blue silhouette on it, that means you need to send ingredients to friends that have requested ingredients from their own regular facilities.

The easiest way to know if you have sent ingredients to a friend is to use the Other Wall Requests page. You can send one per friend. A pink background means you have already sent an ingredient recently.

More details and examples of the Gift goals and Ingredient Pack goals are in Chapter34 Farm Pass section of the Game Guide.

This is the link to the post that contains information on Ingredient Packs:
http://r1.slashkey.com/forum/showthr...06#post6504906

The link to the whole guide on Farm Pass:
http://r1.slashkey.com/forum/showthread.php?t=658742

If you require further help, please provide your user ID so we can take a look at your data.
Scroll down past your game screen until you can see where it says
Your Facebook USER ID number is:
The long number after that is your farm ID number

Clickable Help Links:
Need help? Post in Help and Support
How to get and Create your Farm Link
How to FIND YOUR POSTS on the forum.

Old Mar 03 2023, 09:45 PM
Account Not Linked

Default Dans and ingredients...

Thank you so much for taking the time to respond.

Donna
Old Mar 04 2023, 05:20 PM

Hi. I have a daily goal on the farm pass to help 23 times in the urgent care center of my friends farms. The counter shows I've worked 22 times. However, the gamewide section of my timer says I have to wait 7 hours before I can work my neighbors facilities again. I'm not seeing any more of my neighbors posts about working their facilities. This means I will not be able to fill my farm pass goal.
Is there a way around this? Thanks for your help.

Playing Farm Town since May 12, 2009!
Old Mar 04 2023, 05:24 PM
Senior Moderator

Quote:
Originally Posted by Karlene View Post
Hi. I have a daily goal on the farm pass to help 23 times in the urgent care center of my friends farms. The counter shows I've worked 22 times. However, the gamewide section of my timer says I have to wait 7 hours before I can work my neighbors facilities again. I'm not seeing any more of my neighbors posts about working their facilities. This means I will not be able to fill my farm pass goal.
Is there a way around this? Thanks for your help.
Hi Karlene,
There isn't any way around that. You still have to follow the rules of the game even when working farm pass goals.
The only way you will be able to complete it is if a neighbor posts that you haven't worked yet and their post is not in pink.
Old Mar 04 2023, 05:30 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by Taz D View Post
Hi Karlene,
There isn't any way around that. You still have to follow the rules of the game even when working farm pass goals.
The only way you will be able to complete it is if a neighbor posts that you haven't worked yet and their post is not in pink.
Thanks, Taz!!!

Playing Farm Town since May 12, 2009!
Old Mar 12 2023, 07:02 AM

Default Over paid for farm pass

I have 1 farm some how my farmpass activation fee was charged twice, how can I get a refund or have it applied to next months

Tags
farm pass, ingredient packs